Is Argentina too corrupted because of italians?

Is Argentina too corrupted because of italians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H9wmjGNFAI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Portugal Spain and Italy are the trinity of corruption and laziness. Yes.

just lazyness for iberians, not corruption, in fact new world countries ruled by a spanish or a portuguese elites ruled better, the thing is amerindian blood ruined those ones, like Mexico.
and Argentina was ruined since Italians came massively and appropriate the power institutions.

Italians forged this country into what it is, a shithole

Without any doubt
wherever an italian goes
slugginesh and corruption wil follow

EEEEEE
FUHGGEDABOUTIT

boh :^)

corruptions runs naturally with jungle niggers

lost cause from the start

>his country's new world legacy is Quebec

there are no jungles in Italy you dumb nonce

they are lazy as a spaniards and corrupted as an italian, the poor bastards were doomed since the very beggining

>Calls us jungle niggers
>Goes to the bath, gets eaten by a crocodile
>Goes to the beach, gets eaten by shark or stung by a deadly shellyfish
>Goes for a walk, gets biten by snake and dingos eat your baby.

People emigrate to Quebec, nobody wants to go to Argentina

>his country's new world legacy is Quebec
And Haiti

My uni is filled with french bitches.

And french guyana

I always forgot that, is cool? I know is somewhere near Venezuela ...

t. Josué "Prince" Touré de la côte d'ivoir

My name is Timothé MUMBATI and I'm a proud BLACK man from Sudan, lower your tone when talking to me wh*Te scum

>wh*Te scum
Maşallah, don't call me like that. My father was a directly related to Atatürk himself and I own a Shisha lounge in Berlin Kreuzberg.

>Sudan
And is cool that shithole? why are you in France? are you refugge or something? kangz?

How DARE you c*mskin imply I got here as a refugee ??? I'm here to culturally enrich this pathetic land

>nobody wants to go to Argentina

you mom don´t say the same

>c*mskin
Shame on you Abdul, I'm from Angola

Recently I visited Napoli on Italy and it's incredible how it was so similar to the ambiance of Buenos Aires.
>everyones is on a Vespa
>trash on the streets
>potential criminals
Argentina is the hidden son of Italy concerning urban areas.

I could put my point more far:
>Argentina = huge italian immigration = corruption
>Brazil = very huge italian immigration = corruption
>Uruguay = 1/3 of the country is italian, corruption but spanish predominance and less corrupted.
>Chile = lack of italians on it = better economy with some corruption, probably the filthy mapuche side.
>Colombia = spanish and amerindians = corruption mostly related to drugs = burgers are behind the drug war.
>Mexico = amerindians blood outbreed the spanish one = it became a corrupt blood fest but not the fault of the spanish, knowing burgers are also probably behind it via the drug war.

Italians bring corruption everywhere, they bring corruption on murica with their mafias.

Atatürk was White, kek.

we wuz italians and shiet

this is a good thread

Moruq isch ficke disch. Hap mal rispekt du hunt.

>Brazil = very huge italian immigration = corruption

Makes sense giving the fact that many of the ones who are/were being investigated fled to Italy.

GIVE THEM BACK YOU PASTANIGGERS!

can you back the fuck off frenchcuck?

you know people don´t care about your shitty wh*te shithole so you need to put the AMERINTINIAN (formelly Argentina) name to be relevant i can´t wait for the day of the purge of all of your european shit´s

pretty much yep

> Australian education
Argentina has more land at a lower latitude than Australia, if anything you are the jungle n*gger here

>Iberians
>not corrupt as fuck
wat?

Tell that to all the french qts coming here for an argentine bull.

Argentina is the european man's future. See you there in 10 years when europe is beyond point of no return, Pierre

How dare you

>just lazyness for iberians, not corruption
what did he mean by this

well excuse me pastaniggers, i wanted to share that comfy folk music with you: youtube.com/watch?v=H9wmjGNFAI0

WE

> nobody wants to go to Argentina
What are Peruvians and Bolivians?