Epic ways to kill myself?

I've been ill for 4 months. Constant nausea. My doctors don't know what I have yet but I think it's some serious organ paralysis or something that's fatal.

Since I'm dying, I wanna kill myself in some epic or useful way. Any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.ashspace.org/asm_guide/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seppuku
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coeliac_disease
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah. i want you to continue living so i know you're still suffering.

Cyclical Vomiting Syndrome?, Olfactory hallucinations?, Constant panic triggering your nausea centres? Did they really check or do you somehow have an infinitesimally small medullary mass triggering nausea?

Also knowing how many of us are fatties, do you have a belly and initial diabetes causing your stomach to move less? You really shouldn't restrict it to cancer unless you have other prominent symptoms

Hang in there bro. Anything can happen.

Its mostly stomach problem. I either feel excruciating hungry (regardless of if I eat or not) or I feel sick with stomach acid.

My stomach hasn't been functioning like a normal organ and I think I'm dying. It started 4 months ago with symptoms akin to viral gastroenteritis but my stomach problems never went away.

I also have a slow liver and alot of red blood cell for some reason.

Can't sleep at night either

archive.ashspace.org/asm_guide/

Can't you take something for the nausea?

kill everyone on your school/workplace with a katana

Gastroparesis gastric motility problem causes the same nausea in diabetic patients or people who underwent truncal vagotomies

Insomnia, polycythemia, elevated transaminases and that hunger could be a lot of things so give me a bit more information if you can, anything from a hepatoma secreting hormones to hypereosinophilic syndrome to gastrointestinal lymphomas. How are the kidneys and are you so dehydrated that you rarely urinate?

You mean like this?

But seriously, OP doesn't possibly need more than change of daily routines to refresh thoughts.

Don't do it.

commit war crimes, then poison yourself on camera when they sentence you

>OP doesn't possibly need more than change of daily routines to refresh thoughts.

Also the fact that you immediately think your ailment is fatal, points to a sort of hypochondria, I used to have a gf like that, every pimple or cyst was cancer in her mind.

A local cop shot himself because he was convinced he had terminal cancer, which wasn't the case at all.

My pee is usually clear and I go to pee alot. Usually right after drinking something.

Idk about my kidneys.

I did a stomach and chest CT scan and Dr says they can't find anything

commit sudoku

Apply to work as liquidator?

Tell them to check the brain for something around the pituitary gland (craniopharyngioma) and give the kidneys a good ultrasound scan

This could be psychogenic polydipsia, somatoform illness and panic, adrenal hyperplasia or mass, to renal cyst/mass and renal tubular defect. The renal loss of electrolytes is causing the nausea and affecting gastric motility probably, if your stomach isn't affected with inflammation of some sort

1. wait for a cold winter night
2. get drunk
3. go to into a forest, find a comfy spot and fall asleep
The alcohol will prevent you from feeling cold, but you will never wake up again.
If you survive you won't end up crippled or retarded like in other suicide methods and can just try again

Ok you can freeze some of your body parts to the point where they need amputation and might have some brain damages but that isn't always the case and remember you can just try again. If you're in the middle of a forest nobody will rescue you

and your body will be eaten by wolves or bears instead of disgusting maggots
maybe your mummified body will be found in 1000 years be put into a museum

You know, I've thought about it, if I were to die, I would want to be a suicide bomber, I mean there really is no more alpha way to die, I don't even believe in heaven, it's just so bad ass.

If you reverse it though everything could be caused by elevated serum calcium, tell them to check that as well

If youre taking Vitamin D or a lot of milk stop, also Lithium for bipolar/schizoaffective, stop. Then they can rule out other causes for high calcium

Do like a samurai chad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seppuku

Thanks. I'll do more checks before ai give up.

My parents think I'm imagining it because I have a history of anxiety and hypochondria.

Fuck this shit

If you're panic breathing and/or a bit fat control your breathing, all the symptoms listed can be caused by it, calcium elevation because of blood pH change during hyperventilation. Happened to my co-autist brother today

Find the highest building that you can with access to the roof (~50 meters will be perfect)
Buy a 35m rope, 30m of fishing lane, and some kind of superglue.
Go to the roof, fix rope and lane. Wrap the rope around your ankles and fishing lane around your neck. Glue your hands to the head.
Jump.
?????
Terrified citizens and a lot of threads about you on imageboards.

1. Rent a truck
2. Buy a gun from darknet
3. Make a bomb
4. Go to Chiyoda or any other Tokyo district
5. Hit people with truck while shooting a gun and finally bomb yourself when police try to arrest you

mass shootings are way more badass

Save up money to go to South Korea then attempt to invade North Korea.

something like this in live TV would be ebin and would turn you into a meme

even better: stay alive, loser

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coeliac_disease
dont eat grain

Coeliac is an excellent guess but you'd expect anemia unless he meant megaloblasts/reticulocytes in the PBP, his doctors would've seen something in a stool sample or questioned him on diarrhoea. It still might help to remove gluten

THANK YOU BASED SUDANESE DOCTOR ONE MORE SAVED LIFE