JUST

JUST

Attached: file.png (960x540, 724K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tcEq7xhxD4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

APOLOGIZE

Attached: 1519507051267.png (246x251, 48K)

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

fuck now i can't possibly win the Sup Forums challenge one of you has me automatically beat

mgoblue

we have been spared the SISTER JEAN vs THE DEVILS storyline.

thank you based ncaa

jesus christ he is fucking ugly. dat 12 year old face on a smushed head

>Current Ted Cruz face on a young man

JUST

we'll never have to see him again.
no nba team will want him.

lmao fucking white bois suck my nigga nuts cracka faggot

If Kansas wins out, I'm in 4th. No matter what.

Feelsgoodman.

Good thing he won't play in the NBA because I will never be able to unsee this.

he'll be perfect off the bench for the warriors

He'll be a 2nd rounder. Up to him to accept he's bench guy at most.

he'll get a tryout but he's just not nba material.

if all the shit i need happens then i'll be #2. but i'm in the "make 25 brackets" group and only made one so not bad

I don't get how ppl can make 30 brackets then be proud of one. I only ever make 1. Got 2 f4 teams btw

where did it all go wrong?

i dont follow amateur sports, whys everyone hate this guy

feast

youtube.com/watch?v=tcEq7xhxD4g

Whiteman in a blackmans game, plays for Duke, good at the game, shows emotions, tripped a couple people one year although he's never been dirty in his other 3 years at Duke.

Attached: 333.png (420x234, 141K)

*trips*

he's a cunt

i'd probably get the same reception as grayson allen if i were a well known college player. so would most of american Sup Forums.
and i used to lose my temper easily, too.

now i feel bad for the guy. that could be any of us out there.

not a Kansas fan, but anybody is better than Dook
Thank You Based Kansas

>Grayson Allen, fielding a question about comparisons between him and ex-Blue Devil star Christian Laettner: "There's a long list of white basketball players at Duke who have been lightning rods... That's just how it is."

he's an asshole with an asshole name and an asshole face who plays for an asshole coach at one of the most asshole schools in the US

based

laettner won more

is he gonna declare for the draft?

>Comparing Laettner to Allen

Laettner was College Basketball supervillain with ice in his fucking veins. He was one of the most clutch players in college basketball history, actually led his teams to their victories, and won a fucking Olympic gold medal.

Allen is whiny prick who trips people and rode on the backs of a bunch of one-and-done lottery picks to wins.

Ok? They don't draw the comparison from their accomplishments, the draw them because they're white, cocky, and are the face of the Duke team.

He's a senior so either he does that or gets a real job

>Allen is a psychology major
He's going to declare. He's athletic enough to play in the NBA as a role player. At worst he plays overseas where he would be a starter and maybe a star player.

Hes not wrong. People tried to hate on Jon Scheyer even

he has nothing to lose at this point in doing so

*slaps floor*

everybody walks the dinosaur