Is Ice Poseidon streamer kino?

Is Ice Poseidon streamer kino?

Can't wait until this faggot is murdered on stream. Now THAT would be stream kino.

he has potential

He has a ways to go before I actually watch his stream for entertainment

right now it's just radio

He's making autism cool again. More power to him.

no he's just a manchild who with enough angst and autism made it out of his parents clutches and will probably soon burn out

runescape is kino though

I just wish he did more cool stuff, most of the time is just driving around and talking to autistic people.

i am waiting for him to cover Protests

I think its pretty entertaining, he just needs to prepare more

Him moving to youtube has potential

>i am waiting for him to cover Protests

He said he wants to, he does pretty much anything people tell him to

i like this guy more

I can't stand his asinine autism random rambling for the chat kids.
If you ever watched the streams where he and Destiny hand out and hes out of his character, he is pretty chill as fuck dude, but once he stats with the arm flailing shit its over

Hes such a fucking faggot
If this happened it would prove to me that god exists and he loves humanity

I think he feeds off the energy of the chat, he wants to please everyone to a fault

~500 viewers runescape streams were the best. ice deadman mode streams = kino absolute

Aren't streamers like this just attention whores?

K I N O
I
N
O

SMALLCAT WHAT'RE YOU MEOWIN ABOUT

Yea but guys can't literally whore themselves out like women so they have to do other stuff

is he still welcoming people to the big dick club every 5 seconds?

That Watermelon and Chicken incident triggered me.

he gets so many subs that he does them in blocks, reels off about 20 names at a time

i hate how when a cop comes up to him and asks if hes shooting up the place and hes like "heh, heh*nervous laughter*, no fuckin trolls online heh"

I came for the racist memes, I stayed for the racist memes.

yes

I'm livestreaming by the way is that cool with you

irl streaming is a super new medium and it's only a matter of time before it gets corrupted by scripted bs

and jews