en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vale_tudo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Jiu-Jitsu_Championship
youtube.com/watch?v=ttwM2W7M9pk
youtube.com/watch?v=G-FCw_veA84
japanesenostalgiccar.com/motorsport-why-ayrton-senna-is-a-japanese-hero/
youtube.com/watch?v=cWrSw3X8TRs
youtube.com/watch?v=LtSAsawTOkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Authoritarian, top down culture makes "real time" sports like soccer impossible for their drones, no matter how physically capable or talented. Things like short track speed skating that are just "do thing really well" or baseball that are just a turn based series of 1 on 1 encounters are more their thing.

me chinese
me play joke
me go pee pee in your coke
me chinese
me no dumb
me stick thumb in daddy's bum
daddy fart and me go zoom
that how me get home so soon

the best post i have ever seen

lmao

Creativity is bad, teamwork is bad and coaching is bad. China only does well at individual sports desu

playground classic

this is fucking gold

there's some point I'm trying to make about how a communist country sucks at team sports and countries that value individuality are better at them but I'm too drunk to eloquate it

>Bayol isn’t eli-
APOLOGIZE

If Ramsey wasn't injured it'd have been double digits

>benched in the champions league
>score hat trick against rice farmers

it's because in gapitalism you have to play sports or die but in gommunism the worker is free and plays sports for leisure thus not being elite :--DDDD

Attached: 1521776842864.jpg (882x960, 60K)

>Six-year winning streak

Attached: Screenshot_20180326-113149~2.png (1073x1486, 210K)

>be communist
>have universal conscription
>government literally forces people to work in specific jobs
>have soldiers that don't do anything other than play hockey
>still call them soldiers so they retain amateur status
>basically get first pick of all the top players in the country
>unite them into one team that plays together year round
>play them against college kids and high schoolers from other countries
>other countries can't send their best because they are busy being honest
>DUDE WE'RE SO GOOD
>get fucking worked whenever Canada's real best play

Attached: bobby-clarke[1].jpg (666x777, 73K)

communism

10/10 some kid said this in front of our Chinese grade 4 teacher

now this is podracing

>non-meme answer
No (you)'s

How the fuck did China get to the semi final of an international tournament

Kek

There were only 4 teams in the tournament.

more importantly, why is Wales in the China Cup

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_China_Cup

Asians suck at all team sports, their culture is too individualistic

Same for Amerifats

You can't train ants to play football. Even historic 4-4-2 murderball teams required personal responsibility and leadership on the pitch which chinks really lack

Explain how every World Series winner has been an American team

Nice

>US doesn’t care about soccer, therefore they are bad at all team sports
Nice nigger logic

Not only soccer

>be shit at F1
>move to nascar so they can claim to be "world champions"
>be shit at football
>move to basketball so they can claim to be "world champions"
>be shit at rugby
>move to american football so they can claim to be "world champions"
>be shit at cricket
>move to baseball so they can claim to be "world champions"
>be shit at hockey
>move to ice hockey so they can claim to be "world champions"

China is good at baseball?

they're also not the best at ice hockey, by a long shot
also probably not the best at borebat anymore

They are improving. The problem is that their domestic league (which is shit) pays their players millions in salary, so their player never leave for the much better European leagues. Because of this their players aren't used to the much higher tempo of international football. But I bet there are a lot of talented players in China that would do well in Europe, if they leaved.

Russia is another good example. They play their player too much so they never leave for better leagues, and so never get used to international football. Mexico used to be there a couple of years ago as well but have started exporting players to Europe.

>you can only be good if you play in Europe

Attached: 1512331841575.png (645x729, 68K)

Attached: 1510615388432.png (538x563, 196K)

>Chayna
>gommunist

>your nation is full of so many brainlets, they couldn’t invent their own sports
What’s it like being cucked 24/7? You even spend the majority of your day on an American invented website crying about Americans.

USA won the last WBC and didn’t even use the best MLB players

There's a cultural misunderstanding here. Americans see sports like it's a movie, a Bieber show to watch and get entertained. We see it as competition that must be won so we care about it being global so we can prove that we can compete against the world.

Also before you say anything: We have invented our own sports:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_jiu-jitsu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footvolley
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vale_tudo (precursor of MMA)

Exactly, you’re all brainlets and only have kickball. That’s pretty sad.

Wrong.
>Other than football, sports like volleyball, mixed martial arts, basketball, and motor sports, especially Formula One, enjoy high levels of popularity.
We have multiple titles in volleyball. We had 3 multiple time champions in F1. We had once a tennis player ranked #1

So a martial art from another country with 'Brazilian' tacked on, a mix of two other sports from other countries, and another one of these martial arts but with fewer rules bloodsport variants

Your favela mind isn’t understanding how sad it is that you think your county is relevant when they win a volleyball game.

The Brazilian was attached by gringos because they saw it was different from the traditional Japanese one. Also I'm talking about the sport which is won mainly by Brazilians.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Jiu-Jitsu_Championship

It is relevant in the sport world when it wins football games and F1 titles.

I didn't say that, just that you can't compete on an international level if your players all play in a weak league like the Chinese.

>China
>baseball

Attached: 1517324455139.jpg (165x306, 6K)

Haha get some reddit gold friend. Nice meme add me to screencap please. Haha.

>we
Go back to China, hoho

Which car is built by Brazilians? Ferrari? Mercedes?

I'm obviously talking about the drivers.
youtube.com/watch?v=ttwM2W7M9pk

Japanese reporters cried giving the news when a driver from here died:
youtube.com/watch?v=G-FCw_veA84

O fuk. I forgot about that one. Been almost two decades since I last heard iy.

Attached: ChinaNo1.png (588x445, 113K)

>Japanese reporters cried giving the news when a driver from here died:
What’s your point?

Jesus, it's like you forget the line of thought by each post. We were talking about relevancy in the sport world. I mentioned football and F1. You made a witty remark about which cars we build. I continued with my point and showed the reach our athletes have when they are successful in one of the sports I mentioned. He was very popular in Japan and he is considered a legend by many in other countries.

japanesenostalgiccar.com/motorsport-why-ayrton-senna-is-a-japanese-hero/

Okay so Japanese fans cried when a Brazilian died, therefore Brazil is relevant in the world and the US is not. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Nope. You're strawmanning. I said we are relevant when it comes to -->sport

Congratulations.

>Americans see sports like it's a movie, a Bieber show to watch and get entertained.
Which exactly is the entire point of sports for the majority of people who aren’t involved in the business. This only enforced the fact that you and your entire nation has a huge inferiority complex.

Your sport culture is plastic. There's no passion. Compare yourselves to the Europeans.
youtube.com/watch?v=cWrSw3X8TRs

Yeah, sorry we don’t kill each other and burn down the stadium unlike you third worlders. This isn’t making Brazil look better.

I said: compare yourselves to the Europeans but you couldn't help yourself and had to attack my country kek

>hurdur the US is shit at team sports
>you have no passion
>you are plastic
>you don’t care about sports as much as we do
>why are you being mean to me?

It's not that. It's because I specifically chose a place that economically is similar to your country so you couldn't use the third world-you're a savage arguments but you just ignored everything and went straight to that anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=LtSAsawTOkE

China just sucks. The entire country is like a fake gold medal. On the outside it looks real and legitimate but once you break through the exterior you realize it's all a fucking joke and everyone is poor as hell. Nothing is done right at all, infrastructure is built cheaply and just long enough to get a few photos. Propaganda is rampant as hell still, citizens are treated like cattle and most people are willingly to accept authoritarianism as there's just so many god damn people they're helpless. Like seriously, if you're one person in a billion there's no god damn way you can actually make an impact as an individual.

China is a fucking shit country

Again, it’s all your inferiority complex. Oh no, Americans don’t constantly scream, sing, and throw flares in the stands. How awful.

Attached: EL GIGANTE DE CONCACAF.png (2548x1036, 497K)

This meme sums up how creatively bankrupt South America is. He couldn’t even think of funny things to say about the chad.

Yeah. IMAGINE losing by 6 goals in the semifinal of a tournament you host.

Concacaf = North + central america. The Chad represents Mexico.

We didn't lose to Wales...

Wales got as far in the last major competition as Germany did, my brown friend.

They just lost today to Uruguay in this same cup.

HALT!
YOU ARE IN TROUBLE WITH THE Sup Forums POLICE!

VIOLATION(s): Foul language: posting a topic that should be posted inside a general thread outside of a general thread.

The Sup Forums police are a group of volunteer referees who are protecting this board when the janitors are away. Our goal is to educate users on the rights and wrongs of Sup Forums conduct. We serve to elevate Sup Forums to a higher level of on-topic posting to make a more accessible and stable board. The Sup Forums Police are righteous, and won't take no for an answer. They are vigilant reporters of off-topic posts, and are pretty cool dudes to boot!

>general thread
eww. There is no such rule, baka.

Even though I know this era will come to an end and the opposite era will eventually begin, I still feel a bit bad for China every time they host something and get blown out.

because money doesnt buy a good national team

Based

include me in the screencap xDE