Military service

Find my old army album & scan it now.
Served in elite Border Troops 2004-2006
Military service In Russia is compulsory for all guys 18yo. Now for one year. And in my time was two years.
And what about you?
Are you served in army?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qpizA-CeGSM&t=30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many time were you raped?

No one. Cous we havnt HACHI in our subdivision.
But I heard a story that someone in the neighboring team was actually raped

But if you are excited by this topic. then I have a couple of nude pictures from our SOLDATSKAYA BANYA. Wanna see it?

What border? Did you move around to various borders, I know you have quite a few

We have compulsory service but most people are dispatched immediately because the army is too poor to afford more soildiers.

The famous Russian sheepskin coat aka TULUP. In this way, you can safely stand for two hours on the guard tower in minus 45C

Good thread

Ever go near Chechnya

No, at one same border for all time

Lol

>Are you served in army?
I have, because we border you cunts

But we gave you independence. You should be more afraid of Sweden than us

WTF I love Russia and hate Sweden now

So what was the civil war all about then?

C*mmies

>Not serving as military police master race
youtube.com/watch?v=qpizA-CeGSM&t=30s

give them to me daddy

>babysitting drunk conscripts
no thx

have to wake up for a slayer PT in 3 and a half hours
don't know why I'm awake

are you a muhreen?

Ya

well, which border were you on bud

there is no military sevice in france only professional army
how many time did you serve ? did you get paid ?

nice kot trips

>military

The day when received new Utes machinegun

do not want deanon

2 years. At the beginning of the service quite a penny. Then more, but it still only enough for cigarettes and sweets

I thought the military service in France ended in like 2000

>2 years
this is too long
it end in 1997

i served in airforces in 2015, but i only took like 10 pictures during the whole time, because it sucked and i don't want to remember it. don't have any handy now, but they were mostly pics of wooden cocks and my rk62

Now they serve just one year

Is it true what finnish air force still have swastica on their flag

yes

??

Shooting practice day

>Are you served in army?
No I failed the mental health assessment before even getting accepted to basic training.

In Finland we just put everyone that fails the exams to become artillery men, hence the saying
>"you're allowed to be dumb but not artillery man :D"

A peculiar monument near the headquarters of the Communications Department

Military service is compulsory in Sweden?

Here no one that fail any of the exams get accepted.
No retards or crazy people allowed.
Which kinda pissed me off since it was a 4 hour bus drive to the god damn base..
Four hours there, spent 25 minutes talking to their shrink and then got told to go back home..
Could have done that shit over the phone god dammit.

No but basic military training was (and is soon again) for young people.

You didn't miss anything, you'll be clamped in between the nu-male culture that are your comrades and the modern sjw bureaucratic system staffed by yes men officers.

Every other week you'll get buttfucked by the armory with shit like pic related.

And the same place 5 or 6 years after. Then me with my army fried visited our base

>4 hours bus
>25 minutes on base
Lol, we got there for 4 days by train and stayed there for two years

Well I got a job instead and bought an apartment within 10 months so I got that at least.

Here in Russia we have a law on which retards cant get a job.
And one other lowlaw which if you didnt serve in the army, you cant get a job in some state institution or governement structure

Training class

Bedroom

Are you going to be deployed? (For Israel)

Hey, pussies! Look at my knifes :3

And my mashinegun

Kot blini

Qt

What's your job. Looks cool.

Also, great thread. This shit is why I come to Sup Forums.
Reminds me of my dad and uncle's old photos from the red army.

>Are you served in army?
No. They didn't want me because I didn't work out at the time. Only one of my friends have been in the army. It's also really common for girls to go into the army here. Just invade us already.

>And what about you?
Yes, we have modern day slavery.
>Are you served in army?
No. Instead I spent my year reading loli hentai in an elementary school.

That's not what military police conscripts do though.

Thx :3

>all these photos in winter conditions without gloves
But why? The gloves the finnish army gives are absolute shit (they are literally disposable, they get thrown away the moment you go change them) but atleast it's something.

Guys lined up to cut me

We had these ninja-turtles gloves. Absolutely unuseble.

I mean we had gloves that were kind of similiar to those for when it got really cold but they also gave us gloves you could easily handle a gun with. Though since they were so shit many people bought better gloves and used them instead. I find it really strange that they didn't hand out any normal gloves to you, unless the point was to fuck with you.

>Are you served in army?
no, they didn't want me because I was too thin and also I've got assburgers

>two person beds
But why? I mean we had bunk beds but that just seems so unnecessary.

Oh, that was 11 years ago. I think Russia didnt have money for gloves and other tacticuls these time.
The only thing that was in order these are bullet-proof vests with which we went out to guard the border and gas masks.
We had the opportunity to buy from local BABUSHKAs civilian gloves and woolen socks.

I remember one winter night there was an alarm. Me & some other guys had to run through the frost a few kilometers to the place. And we didnt drop ear-flaps of our USHANKAs and froze our ears. A general from the Moscow headquarters of the FSB came to investigate this incident. It was both funny and eerie at the same time.

Could you not buy any equipment for your own? Gloves are not that much of an investment but when you are out in the cold they do make a real difference. It sucks when your fingers freeze. I had my fingers frozen once, though I had gloves when I froze mine so they would not have helped in this case (maybe better gloves would have, not the trash that we had). It was around 0 degrees so there was a lot of wet snow so doing training for a whole day in wet conditions while it's a little cold with wet gloves (I did take them off too for a while but that was pretty shit too) sucked quite a bit. My fingertips were as white as possible for a few weeks and the feeling was a little numb in them for those few weeks. In another place some idiot actually managed to get a toe amputated (from the pictures that were circulating about it there was no way that toe would ever recover to normal, i'm not 100% sure that it was amputated but atleast people who said they knew people in that other place told that they heard that the got eventually amputated) since he did not take care not to freeze his limbs off.

Because Russia is gay. Thats why.
And well, to save space in bedroom.

>who said they knew people in that other place told that they heard that the got eventually amputated
What a cluster fuck of a sentence.
>who said they knew people in the other place who told them the toe got amputated
Sounds a little better. You get the point anyhow.

We had bunk beds where there were two beds on top of each other.
Nice kots and doggo btw.

It was almost on the edge of civilization. There was simply nowhere to buy anything.
But actually, once I bought army boots in a shop for hunters and fishermen. Cause my boots turned into a complete shit. and new ones were issued only at a certain time in a couple of months

I served in the mountain troops and it was shit.

I know a guy who lost some toes because of stupidity. They give you thick wool socks + winter combat boots, this feels very tight on your feet and is not very comfortable but keeps them warm even in you're not buried in snow and not moving in -30° for 2 hours. This idiot though he didn't need the socks and his toes froze off as a result.

That picture actually looks quite comfy. Did you get vacations where you could go home often? We normally had the weekends off and the most I ever stayed in a row was 3 weeks. In total I probably got somewhere between 1/2 and 2/3 of the total week ends vacation. But conscription in finland is fairly ez tier compared to most other places since it's just training and even when you have actual work it's something easy like traffic control for some event or something of that nature.

Is it true that the AK is the superior weapons platform?

Are all sweden retarded or yes?

Yes.

No. For most applications, AR15 and AR18 based systems are superior. AK derivatives that are farther removed from the original like SG55X and FNC are fine too.

AK is only better if you are planning to go for an extended period of time without maintaining your weapon, or if you're an illiterate child soldier from the deepest jungles of Africa.

American Armyfag here, Infantry type
A platoon I was in for awhile after a long training exercise right before we went home
What was your job user? Infantry, armor, military police, what?

He states it in the first post.

Too young. Used to be compulsory, but stopped in 2004. Not bad, since it was shitty.

> "Elite Border Troops"
I don't know how your military is organized, but many jobs can be attached to a unit. In my company right now alone we have about 8 different occupations serving together. I mean was he commo attached to the border unit, an infantryman, or just military police

Always wondered how you guys could do it without wearing like 200 layers of stuff...

Spanish Air Force here. NRBC training.

Now they serves 1 year near home.
But in my time we served for two years. And I was a few thousand kilometers from home. We could have a vacation for 1 month. But who did not go on vacation could go home a month earlier. I chose the second one.
In addition, laid off on weekends once a month or two weeks, I do not remember exactly. But it was almost never used because there were not enough people to do the service. If parents or a girlfriend came to someone, they were released for several days and they could take a couple of friends with them

What border where you in? Because it sounds like the ass of the world.

Yes i’ve done mind 21 months

In Russia Border Troops is a separate structure.
And they are not subordinate to the Ministry of Defense, but to FSB (former KGB)
In recent years, it is completed only by contract soldiers

Interesting. Here border guards aren't even related to the military in any way, it's neat to see how other countries handle it

Good ol' BMP. It's true that in the military you learn to sleep anywhere, anytime.

Dont want deanon. But yes it was almost the ass of the world

>Are you served in army?
Yes, I had to carry and use the heavy MG. Fuck this.

I guess you could say everyone's retarded in one way or another, and that's not just us swedes.
Also in the last 15 years or so, very few people actually had to do military service. I even had friends who wanted to serve but couldn't, because they only selected a few thousand guys every year... so it wasn't very surprising that they sent the autist back home right away. Anyway this is changing now, probably much because of fear of russians (not memeing), you weren't considered a threat in the early 2000s so we basically scrapped our entire armed forces and now there's nothing left.

Conscription is only suspended, they could have it back in days and are seriously considering it. They should, desu, it was a huge part of our patriotic culture. Now there's just a day of information where they try to have you sign up for the regular army or the reserve, visit the base you're at, have you take a few tests to see if you're not retarded, and maybe if you're lucky they'll show you a few armored vehicles and guns.

Better than mine lol

desu back then people at least got depussified, if they had to join the army

Yes its true. Several times I even slept standing.
On the guard tower.