His country doesn't deify her founder

>his country doesn't deify her founder

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington_(Greenough)
youtu.be/A8QQBRIqZmw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>his country's founder isn't officially a saint

>his """""""""country""""""""" doesn't have their important historical leaders carved into the earth

We did kinda deify Merovech long, long ago but he was not the founder, just a ancestor of Clovis.

We also did it with Napoleon. It was great times

>deifying your nations founders as baphomet
GREAT goy

Napoleon was Satan incarnate

>statue was meant to represent a Roman Caesar
>even has a Toga and Roman Sword
>b-but he's Baphomet!

lol dude the way he is doing his hands is meant to represent baphomet, SO many statues, depictions, representations of world leaders, politicians, "saints", etc are motioning their hands this way. But yea, it's actually muh Roman heritage, my bad

Is this bait, or are you actually this retarded?

Nation don't have a founder.

technically the first king of Spain was this guy

Napoleon was sent by God

also
>The seated and sandal wearing Washington gazes sternly ahead. He is bare-chested and his right arm and hand gesture with upraised index finger toward heaven. His left palm and forearm cradle a sheathed sword, hilt forward, symbolizing Washington turning over power to the people at the conclusion of the American Revolutionary War.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington_(Greenough)

who is the chained guy? a moor?

>u fukken retard!!!!1 praise jorge washington, i love making my masters out to be gods

HOLY SHIT!!!!11 America worship a Satan! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!11
I know that already you guys are all satanists and belong to hell.

t. Brit on proxy
George was never a master. Never wanted power. He didn't even want to be president. But he was forced to become it.

Can create chains and spears but cannot do a clothes.

Didn't some people also wanted to make him a king or something ?

Yes, but he was SOOO GREAT that he DECLINED THE OFFER!

a t*rk

Why are Americans so embarrassing?

Yeah, and even after people wanted to call the President something like the "Supreme" or "His Majesty" but he talked Congress out of it.

>muh freemasons
I know a freemason
He's a strong Christian

George Washington and the Founding Fathers were whig traitors and the American Revolution should have never happened.

Freemason is a club for the middle class to feel special until the 32nd degree you start seein some shit

t. my uncle

yes but he told them to fuck off. The great thing about Washington as President wasn't anything he actually accomplished, but the precedents he set for the office in the future. He kept it from becoming a pseudo-monarchy (although it kind of became that anyway in the 20th century anyway) and he's also the reason why tradition (and as of the 1940s the Constitution) allows Presidents to serve only two terms (he decided to leave after eight years because he didn't think anybody should occupy the office for longer than that).

He was basically the perfect first President for an experimental system of government that hadn't really been tried before, which is why he's basically the only President that 100% of Americans can agree on as being good.

So your uncle is a 32nd degree mason?

Or are you getting your information off of fucking Youtube conspiracy theories.

>So your uncle is a 32nd degree mason?
Yeah, I've met quite a few too who also appeared to be decent people and have multiple others in my family in lesser degrees

He literally chooses to stay in the 32nd because he loves his lodge and the people in it, but knows what kinda fucked shit goes on in the 33rd degrees. It's an entirely different realm of freemasonry m8, not even memeing anymore

This is what the 33rd degree lodge looks like. Gives off some sort of God-fearing vibe, that's for sure

Guess I should take your word for it then lad.

>tfw 9 presidents were literal satanists

And where do you get this information?

Actually I can't count.

Not 9, but 14

>he knows his country's founder

And I think 42 or 43 of them are descendants of some British Kang, can't remember which tho. Martin Van Buren is one of the few who isn't

I get this information from my family members who beg me to join but I'm literally too scared because of things they say about the 33rd degree, and things I've read about it as well. Whether it's all so true and damning or not, I can't say for 100% obviously, but some of it is 2spoopy for me

what do you even do as a freemason?
Is it like a cool club in which they drink papal wine and dress with cool costumes

Well I asked my local lodge what I would be able to expect upon joining (I was invited but it's rather easy today as they're extremely desperate for young men because 90% of masons are over the age of 50, so as long as you're not autistic they'll take you) and he said almost word for word "we gather round, talk about our communities and how to improve them, and making good men better, looking out for our fellow man" etc.

And low-level lodges are exactly that, it's the 33rd degree which seems to be kinda the opposite in ways

They also have these traditional rituals and shit, not sure exactly how it's done. And they use the word ritual themselves, I'm not painting it out to be some witchcraft rituals, but yea they gather round and do shit like that

what goes on past that point?

What do you mean? The things my family members have told me are fairly vague, they talk about the rituals and shit and how you have to be a "man of faith" to join (they accept any religion, you just have to believe in a higher power) Freemasons really do a lot for communities that they're in (literally every county here in Texas) so they talk about fundraising, keeping old cemetaries intact etc

But only my uncle has ever straight up said that the 33rd degrees are full of occult and witchcraft shit (he's a hardcore Christian though mind you) and based upon what you read and see about the 33rd degree pretty much anywhere on the internet, it's hard to dismiss him as being overly Christian imo

If you're what asking what happens past the 32nd degree, it's full of conspiracy theories and speculation, the problem my uncle has with it is in the 33rd degree lodges you aren't allowed to say Jesus Christ is God, you have to refer to God as The Great Architect which turns him and many others off

>He was basically the perfect first President for an experimental system of government that hadn't really been tried before, which is why he's basically the only President that 100% of Americans can agree on as being good.
Lincoln?

>Lincoln
are you serious? That's your idea of an uncontroversial President?

So the masons are still Deists just like the old founding fathers, that's really interesting actually.

I thought Napoleon was agnostic

Yup, but it's only enforced/prevalent in the 33rd degree (maybe some lower level lodges do it but I doubt it as lower level lodges are 99% hardcore Christians)

The Old Founding Fathers were 33rd degree for the record

Google tells me he changed his beliefs many times throughout his life.

It's less interesting than witchcraft but it's still neat to know that the Masons are basically a secret nationwide church of Deism that has been around for hundreds of years.

>Masons are basically a secret nationwide church of Deism that has been around for hundreds of years.
One way to put it for sure

>And I think 42 or 43 of them are descendants of some British Kang, can't remember which tho. Martin Van Buren is one of the few who isn't
They are supposedly descended from the House of Plantagenet. I'm assuming a lot of people with English ancestry must be.

Yea but a few are closer cousins to eachother than others, but most are just fairly distant cousins which like you said, many people are

Not only are there cousins, of course, there are the "dynasties" like Clintons/Kennedys/Bush etc

youtu.be/A8QQBRIqZmw

>numale in the thumbnail