Do those cliche bullying things like getting head dunked in the toilet actually happen in real life?

do those cliche bullying things like getting head dunked in the toilet actually happen in real life?

No

I feel like they did a bit in the 80's but not anymore. If you did that now you'd be expelled from school most likely.

Yeah they did when i was younger, but not all the time like in the movies. I've seen people getting dunked twice in my life, i've also seen some other bullying tactics like pantsing, nuggies, titty twisters, and that thing where two guys ram a guy crotch first into a pole.

Usually people just got the shit kicked out of them though, nothing fancy.

yeah, schools got super tough on any kind of perceived hazing or violence between students. kids go to jail over shit that 30 years ago faculty would have rolled their eyes and say 'kids will be kids'.

Most bullied kids aren't going to go to a teacher

An autist from my school tried to do it to someone but he had no friends and got suspended several times. Also was held back

went to a mostly mexican school in downtown l.a. black kids would get dunked in trash bins regularly, or thrown in locker room shower with their street clothes on.

t. 80s fag

will the race wars be between spics and nigs??

Since Columbine, US public school system has been designed to prepare students for prison life.

I personally witnessed a very enjoyable bullying where the class bully was bullied by an even bigger bully. The modus operandi was head-inside the class trash can.

If he had access to a toilet i bet he'd use it instead. So, yes, it happens

was the bigger bully actually cool? like he defended the little kids?

seems like it'd be a serious crime that'd blow up all over my local news.

police involved. school gets sued. principle forced to resign.

why the fuck are those human figures encircled in red?

They did this to my friend when I was in school.

carcosa

Never saw a head go in a toilet, but bullying still happens, it almost always goes completely unnoticed by staff (not for lack of caring/trying, it's just they can't be everywhere.) That's just how it is, some people are assholes, and those people had to be kids first.

I went to school in the '90s and mid-'00s, and I was a quiet kid, so I got picked on by assholes. In middle school especially, I think most kids calm down by high school, or at least move on to more crucial things like sex and driving. One time I got put in a locker in the locker room, but it was only for like two minutes and more of a "hey let's see if you can fit," kind of thing by a guy who hassled me, rather than "I'm pissed at you and you're going in there." Being a quiet kid, and the kind of person who wants everybody to like him, even total assholes, I went along with it, as we tend to do.

One sat behind me and grabbed the back of my chair and pulled it back and forth to rock it. We were seated back left, so teacher never noticed or never said anything (she was a fresh out of grad student and trying to be stern instead of fun and most kids didn't like her.) I should have stood up and told him to cut it the fuck out, but some kids are just quiet and maintain a certain demeanor. Easier said than done. I could have also asked the teacher to move my seat but requires a level of confronting the problem that quiet kids don't always want to do (plus no guarantee she would do it, or not confront the kid, thus making you look like a chump.) I settled on wrapping my legs around my seat legs to brace it against the floor. He kept trying now and again, but after a while it stopped.

It's easy to look back on these things and think how easy it would have been to put a stop to them, but hindsight is 20/20 and, honestly, they were more inconvenient and annoying than legitimately painful or a threat to my person. Part of it is that kids are forced to be there at school and not so much as adults.

He was angry at our class bully for allegedly spreading rumors about him ( the big bully).
I enjoyed the thrashing immensely. A real life demonstration that there is always a bigger fish in the pond

A gang of thugs (no details, but you can guess) started spraying Raid and other things into my locker through the vents. I stopped using my locker and just carried all of my books in my backpack for a while because I didn't want trouble, and I'm quite strong. When one of this gang of thugs put his hands on me a few weeks later I swung my book-laden backpack at his head and sent him to the hospital. I haven't checked up on him lately but he was never right after that and will require daily care for the rest of his life. I had to talk to police and there were three newspaper articles written about the incident. I never went to jail and lost my virginity twenty-two days after the incident.

Have you read that study about bullies faring better in life after school?

kek i remember literally half of an entire class carried their class nerd and dunked him in the dustbin

I haven't, but a lot of bullies are really just charismatic people who have confidence and mess with others because they can. People like them enough they let them get away with it. I mean, I get it on some level, I have two younger siblings, and I've messed with them.

And like I said, I think a lot of them also calm down. The guy who put me in the locker was chill in high school, mostly got into motocross.

Why dont school bully victims ever take any weapons to school to protect them from bullies?

like a handgun, knife or even a pepper spray?

Its not your fault.

Its not your fault.

They will sooner get shot by cops than kill the bully. And then the ATF would murder their doggy.

one time i saw this small indonesian boy get dunked into the garbage bin because he bumped into a football player and knocked over his sandwich