Do you think a corellation exists between liberalism and having a femdom fetish? Also...

Do you think a corellation exists between liberalism and having a femdom fetish? Also, is this the green thing from Monsters Inc?

More emotional personality types enjoy being dominated, so yeah, there's a correlation.

Liberals are emasculated fence sitting faggots who cant deal with reality.

Of course theres a link between emasculated faggots and weird kink shit like that. Just look at the white youth the west is raising collectively. We are breeding a transgender youth while shit skins raise fighters

this is my phone lock screen

Nah, if anything, red pilled guys are more likely to be into femdom

Liberals are. All dickless anyhow, so the only way they can be with a woman is if they let her anally rape them with a strap-on. So yeah, there is definitely a correlation.

>that pic
Jesus Christ what the fuck happened to her?

Photoshop, what else?

Used to be into Femdom

Then became red pilled and more conservative, now I own a cuckquean.... Life is weird.

even the real pic is disgusting

GET YE GONE, GOLEM

>Chloe "Moose Knuckle" Moretz

Honestly I think the opposite is true.

Most libtards and male feminists probably have a hard drive full of women being tortured, spanked, abused, raped, etc

Possibly also true.

confirmed roastie

>this fridge is speaking at the DNC
>the best speakers they can get is this ugly blob, an admitted child rapist, and mothers of criminals

My fetish is kissing. How degenerate am I?

And any bernout that wasnt already pissed as fuck is now frothing at the mouth thanks to the leaks. If hil wins the election, north america is just going to spontaneously combust

what is this this person famous for

what the fuck is up with her body? is this shooped?

Yes it's shopped but the original doesn't look much better.

Nah, the leftists who are inclined to that sort of thing all go gay or trans instead.