On the third episode of Babylon 5, What can I expect from the series, Also

On the third episode of Babylon 5, What can I expect from the series, Also cnet.com/news/epsilon-eridani-babylon-5-nasa-sofia-solar-system/

why even make a thread when you're only 3 episodes in?

The best tv space opera of all time with some amazing actors giving it their all.

Also corny dialogue and ancient cg work, but that adds to the charm. Also, some serious inconsistency in the first season and pacing issues at the end of the fourth/beginning of the fifth.

To find out what I can expect from the series, It was nice knowing Battlestar was going to drop in quality before I got to that part

just watch the show you little cunt. why are 90's born guys such insufferable faggots?

Doesn't that impair original judgment?

I don't understand rottentomatoes/metacritic culture. Sure, it's nice to have a little information to entice but once you're interested why do you want others' opinions corrupting your own?

Easily a top 1/5 of all time, series, if not #1 itself.

Reminder that these are all getting adaptions and there will be no more comfy 90s esque space operas like B5 ever again. In fact around 2020-25 will be when people get tired of seeing this upsurge in space related films/shows and they'll start to demand fantasy again or something else.

By then the space opera genre will be dead and gone, it already is kind of but no one will touch it by then.
I'm probably wrong though, I hope

also to add Discovery and The Machine adaption

Been waiting 8 years for HBO's The World Inside.

I doubt any of those are actually happening*, same as the Wheel of Time "adaptation" falsity. Could be wrong.

*Mars Trilogy will actually be made, though

Yeah I'll admit a lot of them are on hold and have been for years however it just seems like every new space related and/or high budget scifi show is an adaption and writers aren't trusted or given the time and money to come up with something that hasn't already been market tested.

aren't they trying to make the new lost in space a family of niggers?

Probably, they will do anything to make all audiences feel inclusive

>stupid
>terrible
>nobody's a fan
>keeps getting promoted
I'm talking about one subject of your post. Which is it?

no one will watch that shit, it won't make it past one season if it gets made at all.

What breed is this?

leaf moomoo

niggers

Impressionable loli

What a shitty thread

it's a meme series, taylor made for reddit