MICHIGAN GENERAL

This is our year! Finally, us M's will see the championship we deserve.

Attached: block m.png (851x612, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ICqnSGwvSNg
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/police-arrest-larry-nassar-s-boss-msu-dean-william-strampel-n860246
youtube.com/watch?v=lYYEGdHV16E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>would make it to the final without playing anyone higher than a 6 seed
>deserve to win a championship
lol if Loyola doesn't push your shit in the winner of KU/Nova will

/thread

>we deserve
this is why no one likes michigan. when you even start sniffing success you fuckers become insufferable. worse than tOSU and SEC fans tbqhwy

b8

>us M's
Please take a good look at what you just said and swallow glass.

Reminder that >we are the rightful 2013 champions despite refballing

Y'all ain't ready for this.

Attached: RockChalk.png (800x355, 536K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ICqnSGwvSNg

lol

Attached: zzzzzz.webm (1280x720, 2.23M)

Yep...nice job on making the Frozen 4.

fucking kek

*whistles your block*

die

Nova over Michigan is happening. Big East team over Michigan just like five years ago when Louisville was still a Big East team. History repeats itself.

Who else is going to the championship? Us M's need to bring the noise if we're gonna have a chance of winning this thing.

*Blocks your path*

Attached: sister_jean_thumb_1.jpg (1400x1400, 238K)

BU was the better team to be honest, though. Michigan had the refs on their side all game so I can't say I'm surprised.

Loyola is going to wreck your shit and i am going to be a aallaauughhinnn

>people falling for this lol we're michigan and we're better than you bait
>we deserve

Get a load of these dumbasses. After we shit on Sister Jean and the Godly Cumbucket boys, Kansas is going to get a big load of Beilein-juice right in the asshole.

>literally starting a player named Muhammad Ali Abdur Rahkman
go back to Dearborn you Muzzie faggots

Reminder Barkley picks Michigan or Kansas against Loyola Chi to win. I expect Loyola Chi to win it all.

>tbqhwy
>this is why no one likes michigan
bro you just use a 6 letter abbreviation because you are always lying to yourself and those around you. next time put a little respeck on Based Beilein before you speak out of your turn cheesedick.

ultimate b8 thread op isn't even a fan just a rustler

Let's get this shit started!

>the absolute state of MSU

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/police-arrest-larry-nassar-s-boss-msu-dean-william-strampel-n860246

Attached: msu.jpg (640x360, 19K)

>denying reality

youtube.com/watch?v=lYYEGdHV16E

they aren't as good a team as nova/kansas which is exactly why they're gonna meme a win. like portugal in euro

Italy had to go through Spain, Germany and France. Germany had to go through Italy and France. Portugal had to go through a useless Croatia, Poland, and Wales. It's not that the underdog won, it's that the favored team won their side while the other teams took each other to their limits, thus leaving Portugal with a weakened opponent regardless of who made it.

Attached: Response.png (1136x685, 185K)

michigan's path has been easy, just like portugal's was
they have a good D which can make for boring meme games like cuse beating mich st or portugal beating france
nova and kansas are going to beat the shit out of each other and whoever wins will inevitably be tired against michigan (assuming they win)
portugal was not the best team but won is my point

Hey faggots.
Keep your sissy boy soccer faggot shit out of our American sport thread, ok queers?

t. seething duke fan

I posted >keep assuming shit

i like this

Attached: 1478224640884.jpg (111x125, 7K)

Duluth gonna win