If you're an Atheist why do you care about what Christians think?

If you're an Atheist why do you care about what Christians think?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/atheism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USSR_anti-religious_campaign_(1928–41)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because I value their values because they are what founded the west.

Because Lucifer... I mean, Charles Darwin would have wanted me to convert the heretics.

Because Christians can not shut up about what they think.

Sound familiar?

Are you blind or a fucking idiot? Christians are almost completely silent online, compared to atheists who are CONSTANTLY bashing religion because they are insecure about their secularism.

Fuck off closet pedo.

Because they try to include their religious beliefs in politics and law

Oh hey its this faggot again.

>THIS IS A BAIT THREAD

>hide thread

>ignore thread

I see this image all the time. What is it?

Because christians care about what I think?

Law was formed based on religious principals, and morality has little foundation when secularism replaces religious morals. Moral relativism is completely failing the secular globalist parts of the west.

christianity is the only hope against islam

Some stupid meme I guess. I don't get what a little girl has to do with religious debates.

Is this your post?

>The Neverending Story
How appropriate.
There's a difference between thinking and constantly whining that others think differently.

Because those parts are largely leftist. Leftism and morality just doesnt work

Who is this chick and why is it always posted in atheist threads?

reasons christians worry about what atheists think:
>dick waving
>want to keep the atheist from burning in hell forever

reasons atheists care about what christians think
>dick waving

THIS NEEDS TO BE SAID HOLY SHIT

Because my tax dollars are being leeched to fund their autism.

I don't. I don't listen to any other religion either. If you're religious keep it to yourself, there is no need to force your belief on another.

because one runs the most powerful country in the world

Because atheism requires missionary activities from each member of the cult.

Actually this is a major hookup for cultists, because the largest part of parish is represented by people with intellectual inferiority complex, who self-assert trough dogmatic conformism to omnipotent omniscient deity of Science and it`s (((prophets))).

Naw just on social media.

Let me try

reasons atheists care about what christians think
>to warn somebody about the dangers of trading away liberty for safety

I don't? lel

reddit.com/r/atheism go bait here faggot.

Because they are to busy sucking Muslim cock

Because they take tax money, poison people's minds, hold back society, use nonsense to pass legislation, and are scam artists

>implying I'm an atheist

A character from a fantasy book and a movie based on it. I don't know what it has to do with atheism.

Atheism is a faith. Many have made it their religion.

Atheists are butthurt about Jesus and happy Christians because they can't invent a better way to live life

also Atheists are cucks for Kikes

> teaching someone on freedom after selling freedom to commies and crying about it for the last century

You mean like the Muslims?

I am a Christian and I tell no one unless I am asked directly.

Wtf are you even talking about? Marsh spat ivan

I thought you usually post from Ameristan

>atheism requires missionary activities
That's how I know I'm dealing with a religious Atheist. They just can't stop trying to force everyone else to be Atheists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USSR_anti-religious_campaign_(1928–41)

>Law was formed based on religious principals.
So what? The past is the past. The future is better

>and morality has little foundation when secularism replaces religious morals.
Every moral system has the same amount of fundation; see Gödel's incompleteness theorems. We only select one instead of another because it works better.

>Moral relativism is completely failing the secular globalist parts of the west.
We should replace it with utilitarianism. Religion has no place in the government nowadays, if you oppose sharia law you should oppose any other religion trying to change the state rules.

After 99 years, 7 months and 215 days of Estonian independence from Russia

You still mad

Absolutely no problems with most Christians as a whole....now the disease formally known as Islam on the other hand...

Because I want to save you from stupidity

Also it worries me that people in power can believe in sky magic. The fact most murrican president has to come out as believing in God to be accepted.

It's pretty scary and shows how emotionally drive humanity is

literally >muh feels
as much as any liberal

You are to me as a liberal is to a poltard

>The future is better
Mexican intellectual
>because it works better.
nothing better than Jesus
>if you oppose sharia law you should oppose any other religion trying to change the state rules.
Mexican intellectual thinks Mohammad and Jesus teach the same thing

I don't. They care what I think.

this desu

>So what? The past is the past. The future is better

Oh, really, Juan? Better based on what observations? Let's take a look at the part of the world that has ignored the religious foundations on which its law was based in favor of moral relativism. Oh, that's right, that part of the world is now morally neutered and is indifferent to the mass invasion of Muslims and the wipeout of its own race.

I don't

take it to Sup Forums

>Not an argument.
>Why? Which branch of his followers is better? Literal or metaphorical understanding of the bible?
>Not understanding an example. There are more peaceful religions out there, why not use them?

>Better based on what observations?
>Let's take a look at the part of the world that has ignored the religious foundations on which its law was based in favor of moral relativism.
o.k., let's see:
People live longer.
More people are happy.
Women have rights.
Homosexuals have rights (Which i am sure your puritan, totally what Jesus would do, mind opposes).
We have eliminated or made rare a lot of diseases
There is less hunger
There is less poverty
People
There are fewer slaves (Percentage)
Abortion access reduces crime
More freedoms in general
Long, long, etc.
Religion helped but now it is time for it to stay away from the government.
>But muh traditionalism and muh past.

Both Atheists and Christians need to get their heads out of their asses, I'm tired of hearing their stupid petty bullshit get in the way of real news

Deism master race

Yes, and most (aside from the degeneracy) of those advances took place when lawmakers and others in power would tell any inquisitive journalist that GOD was at their side as they passed each and every legislation that trickled down to the world 1st worlders live in today. A few of those admittedly were assisted by secular second world communism, but those political structures have since crumbled in favor of capitalism and moral principals based on a hard set of religious ideologies.

To each his own. Deists are bro-tier because they don't try to change government laws.

go suck vatican city tittie

dumb stupid human

It's from a movie. Image search it. I dunno the name of it

Most governements are secular now. If an individual thinks that God (Your very specific view of God i suppose) helped him, that does not make it true. Nor does it mean that laws should be changed to adapt to this view.

Some people say that God told them to kill his family, some Popes were dicks, Newton believed in alchemy, it is of no matter, things are judged good if they are close to the truth (Empirical truth) and if they benefit society. You don't want that, you want us to be tied to a book and forget any kind of self-judgement, fucking puritans.

Pre-christian greek thought, christianity, then protestantism(sectarianism helped give varying views), deists, and secularists built the West where it is now.

It depends on us whether SJWs, neckbeards, and communists take the steering wheel.

Idk.

isn't fusion and fission technically alchemy because you transform elements by merging/diverging atoms?

Sup Forums is filled af with Christians and Christian posts. GTFO.

>isn't fusion and fission technically alchemy because you transform elements by merging/diverging atoms?
>Implying Newton could do that.
Well, i knew he was great but wow.

Okay, let's buy into your meme just for a moment to see through its hypocrisy.

Atheist bait threads outnumber Christian attacks on secularism in any form 100-1. So you why don't you fuck off.

built what ? Some fancy buildings dont even come with the argument about cultural teachings and other nonsense

you build absolute shit of nothing

yea but there is also alchemy of the mind

for the same reason why its important what muslims think. they are to dangerous to be left to their own devices. they seek to control governments and impose faggy laws

that said im not a liberal. im independant and think hillary is the worst option this election. even the traitorous cruz would be better than hillary and cruz pushed the christian angle

this
because

Christians>muslins

same thing same fanatical mentality , people to not be trusted in my opinion

why do Christians blatantly ignore secularism, a major basis of western society?

What the WANT is the reduction of superstitious nonsense.

Theism is fine, it literally is as silly as atheism, making a decision based on no proof besides existance is useless.
Monotheism in general? You're pushing it
Specific monotheism? Kill yourself

>tfw want to be a become a good Christian
>tfw terminally irreligious

Because secularists ignore Christianity, the foundation for a strong and concise opposition to 2nd world moral relativism.

While true, it's an obsolete word.

I don't.
But i'm agnostic.

Because my whole family is extremely religious, and I told them its bullshit. Now every time they see me they attempt to """"""""save me and my girlfriends soul"""""""

It gets quite irritating actually. The fact that they keep dragging me into religious debates.
>user god exists, you don't want to go to hell
>prove that god or hell exists
>WELL LOOK ALL THIS AMAZING STUFF HES DONE. LOOK AT THIS MIRACLE ON YOUTUBE
>explain the non miracle using simple science
>well cousin user, even then, you cant prove that god doesn't exist
>refer to first chapter of genesis first few verses and use simple science again to refute it
>silly user, creation isn't to be taken literally
>then which parts of it should if literally the first words are a complete lie?

Naturally they hate the fact that I'm studying physics.

>

>Christians are almost completely silent online
Like that Bill O'Reilly whining about Xmas all the fucking time?

Nice try god squad guy.

Believing Christianity can beat Islam is just trading one violent extremist Middle East goatfucker fantasy religion for another one.

We've been held captive by these tyrannical foreign ideologies for thousands of years - far too long.

Non-belief is the only cure for deadly irrational belief. Reject all Middle East religions.

>deity of Science and it`s (((prophets))).
Still better than religion and its {{{profits}}}