Cheesy 80's 90's Anime

Can anyone recommend me some cheesy, over the top anime anime of the 90's that involves gratuitous violence, tits and nonsense storylines? Along the the lines of..

Goku Midnight Eye
Angel Cop
Blue Gender
City Hunter
Crying Freeman
Cyber City Oedo 808
Genocyber
Golgo 13
Mad Bull 34
Wicked City

Many thanks in advance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qyW31QfQ5x8
youtube.com/watch?v=X8_uAC6EAb0
youtube.com/watch?v=ajTAnMqhZB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there are fucking dedicated boards for that, GTFO there

Bio hunter
Battle royal high school

Violence Jack
youtube.com/watch?v=qyW31QfQ5x8

Sup Forums doesn't allow recommendation threads

Anime rec threads belong on /wsr/

>Bio hunter
this is what you're looking for OP

Legend of the Overfiend

Fist of the North Star

Check this one
youtube.com/watch?v=X8_uAC6EAb0

Mezzo Forte. The rape scene is great

Golgo 13 isn't an anime

Why are there so many shit unnecessary boards, like about politics or animals or lgbt or television & film or (mostly Western) music or camwhoring when this site is fundamentally about anime?

>y-you can't post anime in my safe space!!

don't cut yourself on that edge buddy, besides I'm pretty sure plenty of the recommendations here can be considered films

Riding Bean

Ninja scroll
Basilisk
Urusei yatsura
Crayon shin chan

Fuck you retard. I've gotten banned from here and Sup Forums and told to post all anime rec threads on /wsr/. That's why there's constant anime rec threads on there.

>mfw that scene

anime is always welcome here. we're never rude to our underage friends from Sup Forumseddit, show some respect.

you need Guyver OP.
also legend of the overfiend

How about some KINO anime instead op?

how is this i've been meaning to watch it

>Mezzo Forte. The rape scene is great

as expected of blackedposters

I've never seen an anime, what's this from?

I felt violated after watching that

Don't bother. People who watch anime become gay

He wasn't asking for garbage.

Narutaru though it's 00s

Was that the same as the scene with the goofy doll?

It's been a while...

Then you got the short end of the stick pinhead, crossover exists on plenty of boards, Gamecenter CX is a television show but its primarily discussed on Sup Forums

Well, I don't want that.

Those who say this are already gay

Fuck, i still get flashbacks to watching this.

There isnt one aspect to this that is pleasent to watch. The music, the limited but detailed animation. Its all uncomfortable to watch and it really fucked me up when i finished it.

American Joe Burger Shop Panty Raid Adventure

ask moot.

it's a shame there isn't a better release of it, but in a way that adds to the atmosphere of the whole experience too

>television & film
Careful now.

Goldenboy Study study study study

Macross, Do you remember love?

>dickgirled hentai shit .
kys degenerate

youtube.com/watch?v=ajTAnMqhZB8

Angel Cop isn't cheesy it's a genuine work of art everyone unfairly judges because of the gore and antisemitism.

I wish there was more motorcycle anime.

all i remember about macross is that its the reason battletech cant make up their mind about what the marauder and warhammer look like

You want cheesy? Check out the anime they've been putting out since the 2000's to present

It's nothing but "heh.. nuthin personal kid" type faggotry. There's no sex, the violence is toned down, it's fan base is queer, etc..

Jap animation put out masterworks during the late 80's - early 90's. Their attention to detail hasn't been matched