The Force Awakens was everything I dreamed of

>The Force Awakens was everything I dreamed of.

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8g9cJ5WKZeU
youtube.com/watch?v=fo4LOs8cQsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>i have good oppinions and criticism until someone points out they arent politically correct.

Just kind of sucks that leftists arent honest with themselves.
Also pretty sure they all shit on new star wars stuff all the time

Abrams wrote the script based on Plinkett-approved ideas.

He is pure Reddit Leddit Meddit

He meant that you should stop watching friend simulators like a sad loser and get some real friends instead

>is on /tv
Yeah we should all go get some real friends

i honestly dont get how they could have liked this movie. all the prequel/lucas whining could be applied on the sequels/disney

He means he has a cuckold fetish and fantasizes about it in his dreams

The movie was amazing. It was such a nice movie.

nightmares.

>Review for Force Awakens "Force Awakens was great, everything I wanted I highly recommend it, it has great fanservice"

>Review for Rogue One "Rogue One has fanservice so its bad, the characters weren't as great as Finn or Rey, Rey getting all the force powers was more character development then Jyn learning about her father and deciding to care about others and the galaxy again"

I listened to their commentary of Rogue One today though, they seemed to actually like everything about Rogue One except claiming the characters didn't grow or change throughout the movie... which doesn't make sense since they did.

They also got basic facts about the movie wrong, like wondering why the Empire bothered taking Kyber Crystals off the planets... even though the movie stated the Kyber Crystals are fuel for the Death Star.

Also saying that the Rebels blowing up platforms and fighting at the end to cause a distraction was 'pointless' despite the fact we see all the Stormtroopers cease guarding the base and rush outside to fight.

I think they tool fan criticism that they were too 'soft' on Force Awakens to heart, it hurt them deeply since they prided themselves on being an authority on Star Wars opinion thanks to the Plinkett reviews, and did what they thought their audience wanted... to shit all over Rogue One before realising that fans ended up liking it.

Each video response and commentary they claim to like Rogue One more and more despite at first saying they hated it to claiming its mostly good with only a few flaws. They care about their audiences opinions way more then they will admit.

he wasn't being serious when he said that

All I remember was them pointing out all the obvious flaws of the movie and then wrapping up by saying "but it's amazing 10/10" which was so tone-deaf I wasn't sure if they were joking or not.

It's a really mediocre movie with a few cool/interesting things, it's definitely not "everything I dreamed of".

>20 minutes saying the movie sucks
>"did you like it mike?"
>"Yeah it was great!"
Fucking shills

>Jay: I didn't like it so much
>Mike: It was everything I dreamed of
>Jay: I loved it too. The best movie of the decade.

What did Jay mean by this?

Jays a push over

He loved Jurassic World, too. I think he likes eating out of the trash can depending on the day.

Jurassic World was a guilty pleasure. I know it was schlock but it was schlock that catered to my nostalgia.

He just wanted auntie to sit on his face like the rest of us.

>to claiming its mostly good with only a few flaws
You hear what you want to hear. They still think it's terrible. Which it is

Wow that's some embarassing projection

He bought into the nostalgia pandering and is now trying subtly backpedal without losing all credibility as a critic.

Mike 'thermonuclear strike on Kinshasa' Stoklasa is an old Trekkie with a soccer mom's taste in movies. I find his schtick entertaining but I don't care if he spouts off pleb opinions.

a new hope with flashier visuals I guess

My only problem with The Force Awakens is that the black guy and the white girl didn't hook up. I know this is something we all wanted to see, so we have to fault disney here.
t. Mike

Why do you make threads about this every day? Are you having mental problems?
TFA was a million times better than the prequels, deal with it.

>fans ended up liking it.
Nice bait.

If they care about characters so much, why are they watching superhero and space fantasy movies instead of dramas?

>TFA was a million times better than the prequels
How did you even quantify this?

Mike BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=8g9cJ5WKZeU

The dialogue between Han and Leia in TFA was cringey as fuck and felt so forced/contrived. Literally worse than Jyn's shitty speeches.

After 4 terrible movies they had reasonable expectations for Force Awakens that were met.

>After 4 terrible movies
I didn't know there was another one after Revenge of the Sith. What's it called?

Return of the Jedi.

Return of the Jedi wasn't after Episode 3 you mongoloid cunt.

By means of hyperbole, you fuck.

It's actually set several years after Episode 3. It's not worth remembering that harbage though, so I can see why you might forget.

Typical Amerifat. Everything is either "fucking amazing!!!!!" or "fucking terrible!!!!!" to you people.

Not amerifat, there goes your tantrum. What a dumb shit.

>see new RLM upload on my RSS feed
>it's Pre-Rec

>It's actually set several years after Episode 3.
Jesus Christ you're stupid. In real life, Episode 3 happened after Return of the Jedi. We don't live in the Star Wars universe.

What is wrong with you man children that you think real life gives a shit about Star Wars chronology?

In real life Return of the Jedi was a piece of shit.

>Return of the Jedi was a piece of shit.
If Return of the Jedi was a piece of shit, what does that make Scary Movie 8?

>TFA is the worst movie of all time
>is a prequelfag
lel

Americans don't have a sense of scale. They live in a world of hyperbole where everything is either the best thing ever or the worst thing imaginable.

It's beyond retarded.

I'm sure it was as consistently bad as the rest of the series, whereas Return of the Jedi has to be compared to the previous films which were actually good.

Beyond retarded seems pretty hyperbolic.

Congratulations, you got the joke. Pretty clever for an Amerifat.

because no one wants to watch a review about some drama film. they know where the views/money is and that's the NERDS.

What happened to Jessy?

I kind of agree. I loved TFA when I first saw it, although I haven't seen it again, looking back it really didn't progress the franchise in any way other than into Disney toy stores.

RO at least tried to do something different with a rich universe. They both basically boiled down to yet another death star movie, but at least RO gambled a bit with a darker (((grittier))) tone.

You can claim they're both bad, and I'd see where you're coming from, but defending TFA's fan service (film was nothing but), while complaining about RO being nothing but references is just contrarianism.

very cool very cool

that's why i will ignore their worthless opinons about star wars

These guys are so great.

redditors creeping on her, so she decided to stay off cam and just do the clerical side of the business.

What happened to the 32 people discussing RLM ITT. Why did it suddenly die? Doesn't anyone want to argue about their two-year-old review of The Force Awakens?

Can you offer any proof to this other than your own suspicion?

>fans ended up liking it.
Speak for yourself

>He finally got his dream of an average Star Wars film that he doesn't outright hate

Rogue One was trash too. Would love to know when this Sup Forums meme that it's good cropped up.

VERY cool
youtube.com/watch?v=fo4LOs8cQsk

We should be getting a new Half in the Bag for Fate of the Furious and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

It had characters and the plot made sense. That puts it on an entirely different league than the prequels.

THIS. Someone FINALLY made this point.

As opposed to no point whatsoever. The problem with these arguments is that the prequels are indefensible, and their fans prove it over and over again.

Do you guys think he regrets the meme tier praise for TFA in that video? Seems like he changed his mind regarding some of it

This is inexcusable though, fuck that "film" and everything it represents. They even managed to make BDH look unattractive