I don't get it

Why does she have a white bf if she hates white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UL4bdHzVFso
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't resist BWC

internalized oppression

you can do more things with a white boyfriend.
If all you wanna do is smoke weed and fuck, by all means stay black

Because women can have it all

She may turn out to be a really nice person irl if you get to know her, but she has a really unlikable face. It may she think shes a complete and utter bitch despite never having seen anything of her other than this picture.

she hates the concept of white people invented by jews. not the actual white people

To push the narrative that blacks can't be racist and racism is an exclusively white trait (which the left really does argue that).

You would be surprised how many SJW's (especially Asian women) have white BF's

Almost every decent black girl has white boyfriend.

I just finished watching the series. It's not about her. She is the antagonist, not pastiche. She is reactionary and a big theme throughout the series is the "blacker than thou" screaming and shouting angry at ol' whitey hasn't and doesn't change anything, and only hurts yourself.

She didn't have a clue what she was angry about she just directed it at the system, because it was easy. She didn't hate white people she was just stupid. Coco and troy were the protagonists.

And how many of those white boys are fucking limp-wristed whiny-voiced wimps who'll let the black man (and any ghetto-skank lesbo) bed their women because they're too spineless to man the fuck up?

Somewhere around ALL of them?

The show actually painted the hyper black attitude niggers to be the racist ones, victimizing themselves.

Man the fuck up and do what? give their (ex)-girlfriend black eyes?
If they start hanging around black dudes fine, live out your mandingo fantasies, but no quality guy will want you now.

Once you go 4", you never go back

she light as hell

I would say the white man's more responsible, but the white SJW is no different than a feral nog

College is an indoctrination center and Libshits are fucked up: The Netflix Series

No ody wants to admit it, but light-skinned blacks are more attractive than dark-skinned.

Cus shes hot and can take advance of it. If she wasnt hot no white bf would have wanted her

Horses and elephants have big dicks too buddy...

Because you're supposed to laugh at her idiocy

>Uneducated southerner who voted for Trump against his own interests detected.

We legit need another civil war so the north can finish what we started and cleanse the world of you mouth breathing subhuman republitards.

because the shows whole premise is that all college kids are hypocrites, idiots or assholes

she tires to pick fights and start movements when she herself came from a privileged background and often gets called on her shit by other black students. Though the show clearly has a left wing bias, the point is that college kids are bitches trying to find a voice and act like a revolutionary when they have no idea what theyre talking about half the time

>ywn go back in time and give Sherman nukes

So the show is actually le red pilled?

I wanted to believe him like I believed in Obama. :-(

They've been practicing the civil war reenactments since they lost. I'd say they have the advantage but they're so used to losing they'd get their asses kicked again

Because most liberals are hypocrites

whats the context here?

>Because most people are hypocrites
FTFY

Why is her hair so unrealistic?

She got nice hair and I guess they attempted to make it more nappy and black looking, but those do's take a long ass time and she's got different ones constantly? Irl, she'd wear that shit for a month until it frayed beyond recognition.

My point is she is way too done up.

virtue signaling

I'd BLEACH that chick so hard

>Be on the side with pansies
>Be on the side that hates guns and doesn't have them
>Be on the side that doesn't lift
>Be on the side of fellow cucks

>DUDE LET'S FINISH THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL REPUBLITARDS LMAFO!

I liked it better when it was called Higher Learning

Because nature designet negresses to crave BWC. Look at those lips literally made to suck white cock.

I think I'll watch it now since its grounded in reality

It's a very light red pill. Could be babbies first red pill for the sjw's who are likely to watch it.

A Obama speech in Chicago or maybe something from the DNC i think

Even on Sup Forums its been established that Dear White People is bait.

Off by one

no, like I said it leans more to the left but also shows the left can be hypocrites sometimes

It's really not, it's just expertly crafted so people see what they want to see: some people go 'wow she's so right what a good realistic show!' while others go 'wow she's such a hypocrite what a good satire show!'

>Be on the side of the largest economic power in the US
>Be on the side of the second largest economic power in the US
>Be on the side that doesn't hate guns nearly as much as you think
>Be on the side without a bunch of welfare fatties living in decrepit trailors in Alabama

The only thing that would actually matter is that more people in the south join the military. That said, recruiters in California have 0 trouble finding recruits, often have a long backlog to get in.

what's so wrong in your life you've got nothing except this thread to live for, OP?

URAMESHI

>Dems were the evil waciss
>LETS FINISH THE REPUBLICANS OFF
fucking retard

>implying leftists would even know how to use a gun
>implying leftists won't just hole up and hide

You just proved his point you edgy autistic libcuck. Not even American, what libcucks in EU do right now is mental illness.

They're not the most introspective people.

Last time I checked it was the republicans in the north fighting democrats in the south. Democrats will always be the party of racists.

to tell him how racist he is

So why isn't the show called "Dear Filthy Kikes?"

Because shes a woman and they contradict themselves 24 7

MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

It's funny how many black entertainers and athletes are either married to someone outside their race or a light skinned black person.

Stop being right Satan

>still no webm of them banging

step it up

Haha

Because the show isn't about hating white people.

And Sup Forums fell for it cause they're retards?

Same white the racist black chick from MTV

Why don't they buy what they are selling?

Mixed guy here

Why do all sjws seem to be white or mixed black people roleplaying as revolutionaries?

Because she doesn't actually hate white people all that much, she just exaggerates it to fit in with her groupies

All black women with an IQ above 95 want white men

White guilt, they are also more likely to be the victim of social marxism

Damn swirlers

youtube.com/watch?v=UL4bdHzVFso

HAHAHAHAHA