I visit this board regulary and I haven't seen anybody bring up this show yet. Best teen drama since Skins...

I visit this board regulary and I haven't seen anybody bring up this show yet. Best teen drama since Skins, and one of the best tv shows I have watched in a while.

tfw cant relate to anything in teen drama shows

It's absolute shit.

Pls no. People are finally starting to shut up about it and we are on the final season with the muzzo. Let it just die already.

>burqa

Hold kjeften på deg

British people aren't worth talking about. Google "Thomas Hamilton" and you'll know why. Cowards, ALL of you.

watched the first episode
andddd dropped

>teen drama

First 2 seasons were good, then they went full retard with le homosex season, and then this last season they have a focus on muslims but dont even dare to bring up the real problems muslim teen girls are facing in the west, like being sent to Quran school, getting threatened with violence from male relatives and being forbidden to fraternalize with western males. Its such a fucking cop out.

holy fucking shit is the character on the right for real? is this satire?

I just googled it and it sounds like America on a good week, whats new?

> Since Skins
Skins is dogshit

>teen drama
>Jews teaching teens how to act

4kprojectilevomiting.webm

>teen drama

Haven't seen it because I'm not literally 13 years old.

The gay stuff is good for gays probably, they need more role models that aren't colossal flaming faggots.

Muslimshit needs to burn though, unless it portrays being muslim as wrong.

meme show

You'd be surprised how many adults watch it.

Why are they all fat?

Dra til helvete homo

Will it make me want to kill myself i was an autistic loser still am in my teens?

What made Skins decent was that the characters were relatable both physically and mentally. This just looks like trendy dogshit, who can relate to this? seriously

>being fat is healthy!
>muslims are good people!
>gay people yay!
It's made to make the youth cuckolds