His country doesn't have its own unique snowflake pagan religion and mythology

>his country doesn't have its own unique snowflake pagan religion and mythology
LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NwAcHcuYzL4
m.youtube.com/watch?t=25s&v=vY3z3yh7a24
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BtjvkOPVwVg
youtu.be/MOG57p7I_cM
ia902708.us.archive.org/13/items/alberunisindiaac01biru/alberunisindiaac01biru.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreamtime
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/NwAcHcuYzL4

>95% of the population is forced by a 5% minority to speak their language

haha yes, the state of finland

Prevalence of Paganism is the truest test of whiteness.

Follow the true Greek faith brother
m.youtube.com/watch?t=25s&v=vY3z3yh7a24

>those lips
Hol up. Is Finland BLACK?

DELET THIS

If you do not follow the Greek faith I am obligated to wage Ierós pólemos.

I wish they did, then I'd actually be able to speak swedish
t. half fennoswede

we had it too until orthodogs cucked us

hahahahahah look at the penis!!!!! X ->D

The Greek religion is ZEUS and the TRUE theogony and origins of the Gods revealed to us by prophet hesiod in 700BCE.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BtjvkOPVwVg

We probably aren't the same people who built Stonehenge though

May I interest you in the truth of the theogony?

May I interest you in the temple of hellas where the Gods love you?

All of these land used to belong to the Greek religion, we must reconquer and save everyones souls from Christianity.

>Prevalence of Paganism is the truest test of whiteness.

May I interest you in some Finnish melodies?
youtu.be/MOG57p7I_cM
that tune is so good

Yes, that is what I posted, thanks for repeating me.

India would be wh*test by that logic

well we got cucked by christianity too

Read this book:

Alberuni’s India. An account of the religion, philosophy, literature, geography, chronology, astronomy, customs, laws and astrology of India about A.D. 1030.

In 1017 CE, at the behest of Sultan Mahmud of Persia, Alberuni, also known as Al-Biruni, travelled to India to learn about the Hindus and to discuss with them questions of religion, science and literature and what formed the very basis of their civilization. He remained in India for thirteen years, his exploration and study of the country gave way to a scholarly work that, in its profound understanding of almost all aspects of Indian life, remained unmatched for eight hundred years

ia902708.us.archive.org/13/items/alberunisindiaac01biru/alberunisindiaac01biru.pdf

What's your point? Don't have the time to read a book now. Indians of any skin colour cannot be white.

It takes forth the different peoples and religions in India at that time period which was vast. I was trying to answer your question that india should be the whitest, well then you have to understand the origin of the different people of India.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreamtime

Well I'm aware of various theories regarding origin of ethnic groups in India, but calling any of them "white" is a huge stretch. Even if you're alluding to chariot riding Vedic people.

Indias people is thousands of years old, and it was their ancestors, white people who funded hinduism and other religions

>listening to pellonpekko this very moment
>notice very familiar gif in catalog
CHEERS FINNBROS

One day I will migrate to a forest (warm forest however!) and life my life in NATURE

>a good non-Judeochristcuck post from an American
I'm impressed

>warm forest
no such thing

White means Anglo, you fucking idiot. It is an entirely modern term the English used to defer to outsiders.
This board has some of the dumbest of fucks around, I swear.

INDO-Europeans then you nigger.

White does not equate to Indo-Euro or Aryan.
A part of Indian population can be called Indo-European or Aryan, but not "white"

u wot m77 warm forest is by my standards any forest where i can grow my own food year round