Greater Greece when? Italians are the only ones that wont be purged on the map

Greater Greece when? Italians are the only ones that wont be purged on the map.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p1SlBlB5pzU
youtube.com/watch?v=sp7SGRnqJZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I support this notion

You have my sword

>Gre*koid dreams

It is a really rich claim when your own country is in ruins.

Greece should be leased to Turkey.

actually that wouldn't be a bad idea, since all Turks would get European citizenship and move to Germany, their/your country would be empty in a week.

>A Turk who was born in a small Turkish city in Eastern Black Sea (Giresun) region aka Topal Osman
>Was wounded in the first (or second) balkan war and became "lame". Lame means topal, which became his nickname, in Turkish.
>When WW1 began, Russians started a counteroffensive and a Greek in his village replaced the Turkish flag with Russian flag (he raised the Russian flag up to the flagpole), after that event Topal Osman found him, beheaded him and raised his head up to the flagpole (this is how he became a bandit)
>When the war intensified, Greek and Armenian bandits in Black Sea region became more common and vile, they attacked Turkish villages and cities constantly. Topal Osman then gathered Chepni Turks from his city, he eventually defeated all the Greeco-Armenian bandits. But the fate of Pontic Greeks was at the hands of TOPAL now.
>Topal usually executed all kinds of Pontic Greeks no matter whether they were women or children or not. He once lumpd all Pontic Greeks together in a church, locked them up and set the church on fire, Pontians were burned alive.
>When the Greeks started to invade Western Anatolia, he gathered 200 Pontic Greeks and shot all of them in the head as an act of retaliation
>He buried some Pontic Greeks alive, he boiled their children alive in cauldrons, he shot them in head etc, eventually all Greeks were either dead or escaped to somewhere else.
>The Pontic Greeks that survived Topal's massacre were literally stamped by Topal's men like horses in the ass. Some old Pontic Greeks still have a huge star and crescent on their asses.
>The Ottomans lost WW1, however, Turkish insurgency began in Anatolia, massacres against some Armenians and Greeks intensified.

No, we need a GRECO-ITALIAN union full of strong MED WARRIORS that will purge the slavic and kraut untermensch

I'll keep posting this until Greeks remove Giresun from their meme maps

>greater greece
call me when you stop being irrelevant and poor, but i doubt that's gonna happen anytime soon

>can't even beat the remnants of a destroyed empire
>greater greece now my hellenic brothers

I would, but I doubt their any phone lines all the way to Slovenia that haven't been bombed during your war.

hey hey, i'm not saying that we aren't shit too, but i'm not the one who's calling for a greater slovenia.

Imyou have my sword only if you convert to greek Faith and abandon abraham.

In order to conquer Anatolia Greece would need equal union with all balkans.

Of all the things you picked Girasun(is that Kerasoonta?). Nice
Why not? Don't you want your nation to be a big boy?

>capital
>constantinople
Why? That's a christcuck city unlike Athens.

>Why not? Don't you want your nation to be a big boy?
Come on lets be real here

Byzantine was new rome capital and killed christkikes for 300 years prior to legalization of the poison.

I don't think you are supposed to in this thread.

>In order to conquer Anatolia Greece would need equal union with all balkans.
>equal union with all balkans
>union with all balkans

Surreal humour at it's best.

Pls be memeing.

you starting with hey hey made me read your post in krusty the clown's voice

Greece pls annex Crimea

>Greeks
>Accepting sl*avo thr*cian filth
Greeks literally hate everyone who isn't one of them famalam.

Constantinople was founded by fucking Constantine, you stupid fuck.

Come on, not true. Normalfags have even starting liking Turks, very worrying.

why purge our hellenic brothers?

>Byzantium or Byzantion (/bJˈzæntiəm, bJˈzænʃəm/; Greek: Βυζάντιον, Byzántion) was an ancient Greek colony in early antiquity that later became Constantinople, and later Istanbul. Byzantium was colonized by the Greeks from Megara in c.657 BC.
Go be a mutt somewhere else.

)+(

Greece is the nicest country in the world, if only its economy wasn't so fucked.

>Normalfags have even starting liking Turks
den to xw parathrhsei

it's my city
I don't want to be in the same country as Trabzon or Greeks

I was selling it a bit too much but they have become kinder at least.
If you actually live there then you are already Greek xaxa

>then you are already Greek
???
are you actually retarded?

I'd settle for our current territory if we could fucking purge it of traitors and invaders, and then have everyone roll up their sleeves and work to fix the place.

I am actually enjoying your seeming ease at getting mad

>Greater Greece when?

Greece is already the greatest. :)

Greatest Greece would be a reintroduction of city states

>you are already Greek

Nah, just the opposite. You are actually Turkish. There is no way for some Yeniçeri to not creampie your ancestors at some point in the past.

please take them away from us

how are we irrelevant? 5 years ago all you heard was about greece and the debt crisis and before that about greco-turkic relations

also, how the fuck does having high unemployment equate to having a poor army? Greece is one of the most militarized countries in the EU and one of the only ones in NATO that fill the GDP spending on millitary, the other balkan countries are far behind "us".

Calling Giresun Greek is as retarded as calling Turkmenistan Greek.

If some genitsaroi creampied my ancestors, then I am pretty ok cosnidering where those guys came from now, wouldn't I?

they are not hellenic you mongrel subhuman untermensch analbanian filthy trash, they are slavic inferior specimen and should be purged like mongrels who fit that same quota (aka you, mutt bastard)

Well the Seleukids did own a part of it so I am going to exapnd my claims to Turkmenistan, never thought of it that way.

Hellas Balkans population 135,642,000.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p1SlBlB5pzU

>I am pretty ok cosnidering where those guys came from now
Yeah actually. I failed at trolling this time. Next, I'll give the usual kara boğa routine.

Weel at least you are a sport about it

)+(

>first dont call me albanian you son of a whore since im not a cucked traitor
>second albanians are albanofied greeks youtube.com/watch?v=sp7SGRnqJZA
>third they are hellenic you race traitor kys

Albanians are Molossoi that got lost in the mountains. Proofs
beq=bread (remember that story about bekos being the first word of all time)
gune=gynaika
haristis=thank you
lulud=flower

gib back Aegean coast malaka

What do you think you are, bulgar steepe tribe or slavic immigrants from the north?

America will gladly help retake Constantinople for the rightful indigenous Greeks. And deport the mutt T*rk invaders back to mongolia

bulgars are actually monkeys with some human characteristics

You're 1500 years late to ask that question.

go choke on a dick, serve spawn

>Greater Greece
Looks like Greater Turkey to me.

i'd support it but i advise you to purge south-italians too and replace them with venetians or central italians

>i'd support it but i advise you to purge south-italians too and replace them with venetians or central italians

But turkey is way smaller in this map plus they never had land in Italy

:3

fuck off slavic subhuman, go back to serbia or whatever untermensch shithole you came from

greece is for greeks only and theslavomutts are NOT greek

that amerimutt whore is so ugly kek

And my axe

i'm pretty sure terroni would totally be cool with it

Yes please take the terroni away from us

T. Venetian

>how are we irrelevant, we're famous for being a massive fuckup and a money drain

nice, all we need is a bow now

You can shove my compound bow up your ass.

greek-canadians despise turks and will attack them if you suggest they have turkish blood

Finally we get rid of terroni

>veneti
>non i terroni del nord

Il gen*vese siore e siori

Il ven*ziANO

>veneti
>terroni persino a confronto coi calabresi

user io...

haters gonna hate, stay mad terroni

you have my money :)
*debt relief*