One of the medical tests for people here when joining the army is anal exams which check weather you have been...

One of the medical tests for people here when joining the army is anal exams which check weather you have been penetrated and are a homo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Census_of_Pakistan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What if you're a bottom but you are a great sharpshooter and you want to massacre Indians?

So that's how Pathans form a major portion.

Sorry only people at the top are allowed

poojabis are a majority in the army, pashtuns are very nationalistic but only now they're started to join army as officers, usaully its just as soldiers

What ever happened to the census in your country? I'm curious as to the results.

The gay one? Its just frustrated people trying different things, also pakistani constitution recognizes traps as gay

>poojabis
You not a P*njabi? You're alright.

And how exaclty they know?

Pashtun

Duh, the anal hymen would be gone.

do they also test if you fucked a goat?

I don't quite understand your post. From march to may of this year they were going to count and register everybody living in Pakistan.

The hole is bigger, if they put their benis inside and it slides in easily than you fail

> traps
> gay
kek not even Iran is that backwards

because there are literally no traps in Iran

Oh that one, its done

Can you post the results?

Do you speak Pashto or Urdu at home?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Census_of_Pakistan
it shows the population of each area
both

Cool

I thought Pashtuns were a proud people who wouldn't speak an Indian language.

Afghani ones are, the afghani user is canada got mad that I even used urdu words in pashto when speaking with him. Paki ones dont care that much

How close is Pashto to Farsi? Is there any relevant level of mutual intelligibility between them?

afghani pashto is persian mixed, ours is urdu mixed. Generally its not close to farsi aside from some words

Like Polish and German

Really? I thought that they are much closer. Maybe like Dutch-Swedish. That's interesting.

So what they won't accept you into the army if your straight? Hows that any different from an American army?

Aha, thanks.

Is having a unibrow really a beauty standard among tajiks or is it just a meme?

>really a beauty standard
It was, but soviet(read russian) cultural infuence ruined it.

completely unintelligble, only some shared vocabulary

and you'd think the shared vocabulary is quite large since there has been thoudands of years of persian influence on pashto. but no, the shared vocab is not that much.

not that I know of, maybe in tajikistan

Are you from Afghanistan or Tajikistan?

Greece actually

He's afghani tajik

by Zeus' beard I am Greek

Here they just ask to pull your underwear down and cough. No idea why but that's what they did. No touching or anything.

you are punjabi

They check for haemorrhoids

They never asked me to see my rear end.

Front? Hernia then.