You are the worst board I know. You constantly shit on your own politicians...

You are the worst board I know. You constantly shit on your own politicians. The guys pay for your protection and keep you from you from certain death and this is how you repay them. And to add insult to injury you shit all over their Twitter accounts. You pay for nothing. You always say ooh I'll support Trump later but later never comes. And what really bothers me. You pretend like you're this caring guy who wants to keep out Mexicans because they ruin the economy. Yeah. I hate Mexicans for their personality and smell but at least I admit it. I don't buy them a copy of economics 101 and then lectures them with a seventh grade interpretation about Adam Smith was profound intellectual. He wasn't! He was a spoiled brat and that's why you like him so much. He's you. God you're pretenious. And you delude yourself by thinking you're some great republican even though you're terrible. You know I should have known Melania Triump didn't write me that note. She would have known there's no a in the word definate. And what I think I hate most about you is your text book conservative agenda. How we should legalise all guns, man. How big Jews are crushing the white man. How dumb whores rejecting your dating advances is the biggest tragedy in America. Well what have you done to help? I work out at the gym. Never seen you down there! You want a white wife? Grab a barbell! Oh and by the way. Going to church as a practising Christian doesn't make you a good person! Oh wait! You don't believe in Jesus Christ or any religion for that matter because religion is for idiots. Well who the hell are you to talk down to anyone? You make up your own moral calls every day! Which isn't nearly as bad as your justification for wanting to racemix with Asian waifus. How is that foreign son of yours you never see?

But you know what. I could forgive that. All of it. If you weren't such a bore. I mean that's the worst of it, Brian. You just a big sad gun-waving bore. Sigh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QE0BgpVJl8Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TL,DR
Cry moar faggot

>assuming none of us go to the gym and have white girlfriends

This is so Reddit . this is so Fucking unfunny it makes me want to cry

Haben Sie überhaupt Abitur?

Weak bantz Ausfailia, you think I'm going to read all of this shit?

You're a shame to your people

you think im going to read all that? lol

Fast. Post all the Aussie-Memes.

TL;DR

herp

Pls not africa

>flag
It checks out.

Wew, dodged a bullet there. Good thing you didn't reply to him, otherwise you'd be a Canadian.

let me try

You are the worst board I know. You constantly shit on your own politicians. The guys pay for your protection and keep you from you from certain death and this is how you repay them. And to add insult to injury you shit all over their Twitter accounts. You pay for nothing. You always say ooh I'll support Trump later but later never comes. And what really bothers me. You pretend like you're this caring guy who wants to keep out jews because they ruin the economy. Yeah. I hate jews for their personality and smell but at least I admit it. I don't buy them a copy of economics 101 and then lectures them with a seventh grade interpretation about Adam Smith was profound intellectual. He wasn't! He was a spoiled brat and that's why you like him so much. He's you. God you're pretenious. And you delude yourself by thinking you're some great republican even though you're terrible. You know I should have known Melania Triump didn't write me that note. She would have known there's no a in the word definate. And what I think I hate most about you is your text book conservative agenda. How we should legalise all guns, man. How big Jews are crushing the white man. How dumb whores rejecting your dating advances is the biggest tragedy in America. Well what have you done to help? I work out at the gym. Never seen you down there! You want a white wife? Grab a barbell! Oh and by the way. Going to church as a practising Christian doesn't make you a good person! Oh wait! You don't believe in Jesus Christ or any religion for that matter because religion is for idiots. Well who the hell are you to talk down to anyone? You make up your own moral calls every day! Which isn't nearly as bad as your justification for wanting to racemix with chimp waifus. How is that foreign son of yours you never see?

But you know what. I could forgive that. All of it. If you weren't such a bore. I mean that's the worst of it, Brian. You just a big sad gun-waving bore. Sigh.

Nice ad libbed rant, next time don't post the show you're ripping off from.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>makes wall of text
>doesn't put wall of text on Mexican border
Post discarded

>about to read the post and then noticing the flag

Dang old kangaroo fuckers, man I tell you, dang man.

Check them digits.

youtube.com/watch?v=QE0BgpVJl8Q

Learn how to use commas correctly.

fpbp

>Family Guy

retard

south korea pls

dang

I'm not reading all of that shit for 3 reasons
>Family guy screencap
>Wall of fucking text
>Fucking Australian
Faggot, no one cares about kangarooland or it's opinion.

So damn close, eish.

lets do this

Could be worse, weed and rum here I come.

Please not a shit tier country.

You just got sent to UK's Canada.

Rollingggii

Post this over at leddit, guaranteed upboats!

>family guy

I don't understand why everyone loved quagmire.

8/10 good sir.

Nice desu~

better not be shit tier

Fpbp

Not even bad

Me either. He's the establishment and his dad is a trap so he's an aids ridden degenerate

I'm actually ashamed I recognize this but top kek

This ebin thread is still alive? xD wow.

gooday mate!

>mfw this is a good fresh meme

the Sup Forums one is still the best one, anyone got a screencap?

I sure do love Sup Forums-tier posts

HOW DARE YOU- oh it's Australia.

>Remove Drongo

rolllll

Does anybody have the edit where Quagmire is the U.S. and Brian is the E.U.?

At the end he says, "Thanks for the fucking oil"

Give me the roll nigga

fugg. At least it's not much different tbqh.

Holy fuck I got 33 and 77!
I choose.... Great Britain.
>muh patriotism

lets see

gimme Spain or Italy please

>You constantly shit on your own politicians.

Look at our fucking politicians and tell us we aren't allowed to do that.

One of our major political parties was found vote-rigging for a candidate who is under investigation for federal felonies, and they have one of the highest chances to win the election right now.

re rolling

Let's see

>Be me
>Be aussie
>Shitpost quota is dangerously low
>Abo boss says he'll foiya me if oi don't make anotha shitpost
>No worries m8
>Find some doialouge from family goy
>Post it because oim desperate
>Abo boss says it'll do
>Ride on me kangaroo back me house
>Get stopped by abos
>They take me petrol and boomerang
>Say sorry for taking their land
>Foinally get home
>Get attacked by a spoidah and a croc
>Croikey

on a long enough timeline everything returns to zero, sorry we got boring. as far as what have we done for humanity? we were badasses at our previous jobs. this is our sabbatical because the education system failed us.

whats the quote about "we are laborers so our sons can be doctors and their sons can be artists and philosophers?" well guess what? were the sons, and were making internet knowledge and memeing the next stage of that quote. thank you for protecting us and sorry when we bite the hand.

can we get some guidance?

This is the most cringeworthy thing I have ever seen on pol. I am embarrassed for you. I couldn't read past the first line.

> Oh and by the way. Going to church as a practising Christian doesn't make you a good person! Oh wait! You don't believe in Jesus Christ because you worship an Egyptian meme frog!

I got Sweden last time
Felt pretty cucked