One last dance: Girl, 14...

>One last dance: Girl, 14, who has chosen to die next month because the pain from her incurable genetic disease is too much to bear is crowned prom queen at party in her honor
>Jerika Bolen suffers from Spinal Muscular Atrophy 2, which is incurable
>The disease affects the motor neurons and causes muscles to waste away
>Jerika was crowned prom queen at a dance held for her on Friday night
>Hundreds of people attended 'J's Last Dance' in Appleton, Wisconsin
>The 14-year-old has decided to die in August because her pain is too much
>Jen Bolen said she has always promised to honor daughter's choice to die

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3704921/Wisconsin-teenager-chosen-die-crowned-prom-queen-special-dance-held-honor.html

That's really, really sad. Bless her heart.

Fuck that's powerful. I work around death every day but I couldn't make that choice in a million years. I hope she's enjoyed at least some of the time she's had.

F

The weak should not be pitied, they must be removed for the good of mankind.

Lucky her, I've suffered 28 years with no end in sight.

I couldn't imagine taking this kind of decision

Que dieu la garde

Thanks, God, you're awesome.

fuck
right in the feels

I just couldn't imagine the inner pain and turmoil on the inside she has experienced as well. This is not a choice that is easy to come to. I just hope she is happy in the end

enjoy hell
life must be preserved at all costs

Just because she's a nigger and dying doesn't mean you get to win at shit automatically, the ugly bitch wouldn't have one because she is a ugly buck faced nigger.

We're all dying, some just faster then others.

#AllLivesMatter

that feel when you are 38 and wish you could just die right now. oh well fuck it, time to fap.

Nigger in Wisconsin? What has my country gone?

There's me thinking Sup Forums was showing a soft side.

Kek. The fucking sinner. I hope she and her parents burn in hell.

>tfw when you'll never get to fuck a screaming in pain, muscle wasting, loli sheboon in a wheel chair

why even live?

we facebook now

>Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Is this some type of sclerosis? What a rotten way to die, RIP

You all take joy in this, don't you?

We always have been comrade

It's actually pretty easy to just lay down and die, believe it or not! Especially when you can't move without help!

>mother is white
>father is white
>she's brown

May Christ accept her lovingly to His kingdom.

If you have something that is incurable and causes immense pain, this should be an option. Especially in situations like this where it's only going to get worse.

If someone is making the conscious decision to die, it's their call. Forcing someone to suffer when they don't have to is wrong in itself.

Don't you ever talk to me and my husband's daughter again!

adopted? but then again who would adopt a fucked up baby?

She didn't do much dancing sitting in that wheelchair the whole time the lazy bitch.

adopted maybe?

white people have really big hearts.

So is she dying naturally or is this an assisted suicide thing? This is unclear.

a black fucked up baby.....liberals

wasting resources for 14 years on this failure
what's wrong with the parents

sounds like assisted suicide to me

I would do the same thing instead of being in pain 24/7

Becomes prom queen because she has told people around her that she wants to take her own life. So that's why teenage girls do it. She is no different from any other girl who wants to take her own life. If you get a incurable disease then suck it up... Suicide will just land you a eternity in hell, everyone has their own problems to deal with but nobody experience anything that they can't in the end handle. If things become too bad then you die anyway, there is a limit to the suffering you experience in life, but there is no limit to the suffering people experience in hell.

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever throws himself down from a mountain and kills himself will be throwing himself down in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever. Whoever drinks poison and kills himself will be sipping it in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever. Whoever kills himself with a piece of iron will have that iron in his hand, thrusting it into his belly in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5442) and Muslim (109),

It was narrated from Thaabit ibn Dahhaak (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (blessings and peace of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever kills himself with something will be punished with it on the Day of Resurrection.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5700) and Muslim (110).

well she better die next month then

Hitler WOULD have prevented this shit from happening.

...what's your problem? she's removing herself. just can't win with people like you

The fuck is wrong with you people?

Maybe let her die in 9 months so that she can pop out a baby. Such a waste of perfectly fine pussy.

reddit came over when the papers called us a chatroom

Go away, Ahkmed.

Fuck you edgelord

Kek

Her mom is a single mother.
Who'd a thunk? :^)

Disregard that creature looks like a fucking nigger let her kill herself

Soul crushingly sad
Even for bastards like us

Why is having sympathy for an ill 14 year old who, through no fault of her own, is in such intense pain with no hope of relief has decided that death would be the better option?

Sorry we're not all faggoty Sup Forums-tier edgelords like you are.

I watched an interview with her, she seems really nice and in a lot of pain. I hope finds peace, it takes a lot of courage to do what she's doing.

Calm down, Mohammad. Some of us still have empathy. This girl has done nothing wrong.

I would imagine if I were in that state, I wouldn't want pity points and special treatment.

>her daughters choice
somehow i think her liberal af mother had a say, gave the inception, planted the idea, didnt talk her out of it.

I dont know, you really think her mother wanted to give up the Special Snowflake points from having a disabled black daughter?

Delete your thread.

Dunnn dun. Duuuunnnndd dun. Dundundundundundundun
Jerika out

f

>Spinal Muscular Atrophy 2
>"2"

Jesus fuck man just kill those fucks so they dont breed shit like that, and we won't haaaave too feel bad about it.

Why am I seeing burgers saying this? Or is it all you.

she's a 30 something single mom who was fucking black guys and having their babies in highschool... i'm sure she wants to move on and collect the legally paid life insurance.

Wow, you are so cool and edgy. Wanna hang out and listen to Jrock in the park with all the other cool kids?