Can we get a thread that highlights celebrities being no different than any of us? Human beings being grotesque...

Can we get a thread that highlights celebrities being no different than any of us? Human beings being grotesque, unprofessional, or flat out caught off guard.

They're like us, only with a bunch of cameras around them. I want pictures that bring attention to that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fX6rII4HP6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=eoTY_muIwqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=S3-5e0OOLKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=F-AI2KAd15E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mom Dad I'm gay

the guy in the middle is the future leader of our solar system

Why does she look like she's struggling with those bags?
They should be like lifting air for her

I think she's just putting them down my dude

is he eating alone?

>we got footage of the autism man watching Goose the bull play with his naked children and wife
what was their end game?

She was aroused

one time I saw this guy in public that looked 100% like Messi. I just stared at him until he gave me a really weird look. wish I took a picture.

It's strange when you see a dead on genuine lookalike and not just someone who looks a little alike

I could run inti christian bale and not notice its him he is a regular looking white guy

here's another regular-looking white guy

DELETE THIS OR ELSE

this whole picture is hideous

Don't get me wrong, but I think all the Charlie Sheen warlock tiger blood sheen corner videos fit the bill, no? Have you watched much of that shit? Besides the quotable shit, it's really boring, not funny, not witty, and it's not art, no matter how far Charlie bends backwards telling you it is. That said, I cannot believe how much better he looks in that new Mad Family bullshit he's doing with his new super model fuck friend. I'm, and always have been, jealous of the Charlie. I mean, he sounds like a fucking idiot when he speaks, but what he says is funny and pretty smart, it just comes out as mid-western dolt to me. Dogspeed, you crooked fucker.

>masquerade violation

I have never seen a man wear ogg boots til now

Jesus. That is 80`s

>oh no what does this normie want

That's a Jew though

>Asks normie questions

>They're just like us these celebrities.
>They drive expensive cars and live in big mansions....
>But sometimes they do stuff like pump their own gas.

Fucking normies bothering me

this picture is just so incredible... always makes me smile

user are you schizophrenic?

RARE where jennifer looks fatter than amy

Only a regular person like us could look this bad

What movie is that from?

That's not fifteen milky ways.

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

No, not really. Though I have been up way longer than is healthy. Drunk off my ass. Hey, what exactly did I say that keyed you in?

the image is so dense

nothing in particular, just the amount of meandering detail your post went into but still had proper spelling/punctuation so i didn't think you were drunk. normally only crazy people invest so much time thinking about celebrities and read into situations that deeply. but i guess being drunk and dribbling shit works as well, you've just got a great spell checker.

He must be insufferable to be with.

>tfw no dork Asian gf

goddamnit why is larry so hilarious when he doesn't even do anything

post the one of him licking someones feet.

is that from curb?

Well, he was being forward.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This chick was in louie theroux doc it was fucking cringy

thanks for this familia

HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

She looks like a normal white girl to me

kino

about to give birth to a litter of plague rats

>owen wilson in the first pic

thanks.

remember that time when user got caught jerking off in the bushes by tom cruise

papa's in the house!

his autism shoes probably cost like $300

based vince

Here's a classic

/fa/ approves

>tfw no swift gf

Paz de la Huerta is such trash.

wtf story?

I honestly never got this one.
She sees hotter men on the daily, what with being in Hollywood.

>inb4 "it was the suit ;))"
Yeah, but he wore it like a faggot.

>posting the edited reddit version

he nutted inside instead of pulling out. whe got pragnert.

>couldve just turned him down
>instead, takes a picture then makes a passive aggressive tweet about it
really knocks your noggin

I know, who in their right mind go out without socks?

What an embarrassment.

That looks miserable.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

youtube.com/watch?v=fX6rII4HP6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=eoTY_muIwqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=S3-5e0OOLKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=F-AI2KAd15E