FFS, just play as one national team and end the suffering already

FFS, just play as one national team and end the suffering already

Attached: a.gif (306x360, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2686122/England-rubbish-football-compete-form-United-Kingdom-team-claims-Tory-MP.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying laughing at englel is suffering
>macaco com um proxy acha ele se escandado

Nah

>10 English players and bale

What's the next country in the UK?

Proud and Noble Cymru will never surrender to the Æternal Ænglo and their subhuman germanic ways

Germanics are the master race you paddyamerican swine

Ireland they love the English now

Socially, culturally and geographically, the only countries that matter in the UK are England and Scotland. Wales is just England-lite. Northern Ireland is an afterthought.

t. 25th generation Viking rape babby

>countries who hadn't even kicked a football ever when our national teams were formed has an opinion

kek. no

we rule the game. we literally, LITERALLY, decide and manage the rule set for the world game. any changes to the rules of football have to be formally approved by the 4 UK nations

>England
>With Bale
>And a token Scot on the bench
No way buddy boy

It's so cute when yuros think their little regions are yunique

>the only country that matters in the UK is England
ftfy

Andy Robertson would be starting left back to be fair

Kernow (Cornwall)

Attached: toonmk79.jpg (850x515, 89K)

I think my country has a right to an opinion when we are the country with the most WC titles and when a saying such as
>The English invented it, the Brazilians perfected it
exists

Nah I'm directly norse mr user, sorry for being mean earlier

>a culturally insecure American appears

Ramsey is better than any English midfielder.

>flyovers desperately pretending regional differences aren't real
kek
KEK
K E K

That tends to happen when a region has its own language, thousands of years of history with its own monarchy, traditions etc. You can look at a country like Spain where a central government only really unified the country in the last 100 years or so, you'd never really see a Galician thinking they are even the same race as an Andalusian.

>inbred pirates, witches and second home trust fund stoners
'no'

Attached: only40quidSirrrrrrr.jpg (1600x1064, 317K)

>implying it would make a difference
>not including the carribean islands where all the talent comes from anyway

in football it would be just England team + Bale

>Fat Boy Shaw, Injury Crock Poison Greed Dwarf Rose or Old Man Failed Winger Ashley "Young" are better than Davies, Robertson or Tierney

lmao

Johnny Evans would be in the squad too

>Northern Ireland is an afterthought.

true.

they also happen to be most ravenous, pro-Union cunts in the land. Funny how little people care about them.

The United Kingdom is rightful Celtic clay

Bale, Ramsey, Tierney/Davies/Robertson would be in the first team, Griffiths and a few other Scots from Celtic could make a 23 man roster.

If Ireland was included I could see Coleman and a fit McCarthy in the team.

you have no right to opinion because we created the game, and are still the arbiters of the game.

some poncey little national team that was created in 1914, 40 years after our national team, our domestic competitions and a large amount of our clubs has literally no input into how the game is run here

International football was just Scotland v England for the first 60 years. Why would we suddenly just give up all our history and heritage because some thick favela dweller thinks we should?

>Griffiths and a few other Scots from Celtic could make a 23 man roster.

Griffiths wouldn't. Armstrong would be the only Scottish player outside Tierney and Robertson who would have a chance.

>and a fit McCarthy in the team.
are you that yank who's weirdly obsessed with him

>they also happen to be most ravenous, pro-Union cunts in the land

And that's only about half of them

Ramsey is not close to being better than Henderson/Dier

>McCarthy

he's fucking Scottish anyway, the turncoat prick

What about that Scott CM from Manchester United?

nah, it's 9 players and bale and robertson

he played his first game for us on Friday.

played shit 2bh

Butland
Walker - Dier - Maguire - Davies - Robertson
Ramsey - Henderson
Sterling - Kane - Bale

>Le run around and bump into people lad

He'd still get in the England team though

Why doesnt Wales just combine their league with England already

>Hendershit

Literally shouldn't even get into an England only team.

*captains England at the world cup*

>Mfw in 50 years time kids will be looking at an iconic photo of Jordan Henderson lifting the World Cup

Attached: 1464872915335.jpg (437x359, 31K)

Never trust an Anglo

There was no professional Welsh league until the 90's. That's why teams like Swansea, Cardiff and Newport play in the English leagues, the smaller Welsh teams decided to leave because the money and travelling involved was too much for a lot of these small teams from towns with a population of less than 1000 people.

I finally got the message Southgate sent us against Holland

> he's winging it

Cant the welsh leagues be part of level 5 on your pyramid? Its all regional at that level right

no
id rather see england scotland wales and noirlund in a world cup than just "britain"
i want to see england vs the other british countries because they are usually good games to watch
also im fine with britain all teaming up for the betterment of all countries but i want to see scotland and wales be independent of england
yes, i want my cake and to eat it

Regional as in north/south.

If he could get in the England team, he'd be in the England team

not a hope

They could but then Welsh clubs also wouldn't get the opportunity to play in big UEFA competitions which bring in a fair amount of money for what is essentially a semi-professional club.

it is not like its one nation, or anything.

So itd be North, South, and West.

Ramsey is comfortably better than Henderson.

Ireland is not in the UK

Ramsey and Davies would both make the squad too

Ramsey is much better than Henderson and doesn't play the same position as Dier.

>all your players play in England
>90% of your players came through the English youth setup
>about 60% of your players are actually English, with an Irish grandparent

Ireland really is in the UK in footballing terms. Literally the England C team

Isn't there a ton of mixing between the countries both ways? Like I read Kane was eligible for Ireland

>all your players play in England
They play the Alpha sports, soccer isn't even a beta sport here, the best players play GAA and Rugby, the crap players usually put 150% work rate into soccer and become donkeys in the EPL.

great britain deserves to suffer badly

Sangria cheers pablo

They hate each other. Specially Scotland. They played as GB in the Olympics, but it was only players from England and a few memes from Wales.

Because the Scottish FA refused to take part.

Those donkeys in the premier league make 10x more than your best rugby players. One is a sport that requires technical skill, the other is a bunch of fat cunts running into each other.

I don't follow Rugby, I hate Protestants.

please remain calm

>you have no right to opinion because we created the game, and are still the arbiters of the game.
Silly.

>Why would we suddenly just give up all our history and heritage because some thick favela dweller thinks we should?
Nobody is forcing you, Nigel. It's just a not-so-serious suggestion but that has been proposed by your own people:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2686122/England-rubbish-football-compete-form-United-Kingdom-team-claims-Tory-MP.html

The Welsh teams would get regularly starched by the North/South English teams. After a few seasons, there'd be no welsh teams playing in the "West" league such is the difference in standards.

Would be a pointless endeavour.

Would be a pretty good team Robinson, Bale and Ramsey and maybe even wee Joe would tear the world apart with the England fillers and kane

>Robinson

Attached: cringe.png (250x202, 8K)

>no Peter Crouch and Will Griggs up front

YOUR DEFENCE IS TERRIFIED