>Race: White
hahahahahhaha americans are fucking insane

>average amerimutt

>YOU ARE WHITE

>You are not white, Muhammed

What did 48% mean by this?

>Race: White
What the flying fuck.

I don't think the "56%" is actually accurate. I mean people like the man in the OP count toward that 56% and god knows how many of them are out there.

>whiter than you Ahmed

America should just separate its populations into Caucasian, Mongoloid and Negroid. It would make things a lot simpler.

>argentina is white
Damn

It might be an entry error, though.

The officer might've just checked out the wrong box in the informatic form. I'm much more confused by .

All of north africa, central asia and west asia are considered white on the US census. Aghanistan is white.

I always use >56% for exactly this reason.
>In the 2010 census, the majority of Hispanic respondents, 53 percent, said they are white, a mere 2.5 percent said they are black, and more than 35 percent chose a category other than black or white (some choosing “Hispanic” itself or their national origin as their racial classification).
>A majority of “single race” Hispanics selected a white racial identity.

>Aghanistan is white

DOROST

Really makes you wonder how many of "White" Americans are actually of mainly European ancestry.

>>
Meant

Based on my personal experiences in America and stats like the one I posted, I strongly doubt it's even 50%.

>I strongly doubt it's even 50%.
>yfw you will literally live to see White/European-Americans become less than 10% of the population

>Canada doesn't have slant eyes

Must be fake

In my weaker moments, I winder if they deserve such a punishment.
A quick trip to Sup Forums reminds me that yes, yes they do deserve it.

Are you some kind of racist

No, I hate all Americans regardless of race.

Why they did nothing to you

Go back to Sup Forums

>Charges: battery
don't we all?

t. Yuriorkis Gamboa

t. Shaqila Garcia O'Donnell

Definitely it's not an entry error.

this guy is the only acceptable one