Reminder that Sup Forums is a pro-EU board

Reminder that Sup Forums is a pro-EU board.
Eurosk*ptics are not welcome and will be dealt with.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_Area
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums is a BLACK board

>Reminder that Sup Forums is a pro-EU board.
Tell me something that i don't know.

Europe

this

Sup Forums is a strictly monarchic board.
Republishits are not welcome and will be dealt with.

The EU, more like thE foUrth reich

>Mario tries to hide inside a church
>Firebomb it anyway

Pay denbts

>the church is empty because not even G*rms wanted it to be destroyed
>destroy it despite it creating a tactical advantage for the enemy because you are a barbarian that loathes Western civilization

Pay denbts

>French incompetence
>German autism

Sup Forums, which shall be the downfall of the EU?

>nigel tries to hide in his island
>moslems and poles still get in

>that Bulgarian shill again
back to you obnoxious cockroach

vscode is shit for web dev
fucking niggers eat shit

The EU is awesome and it is even better in my eyes when it causes you such colossal butthurt.

>The EU is awesome
Why

€€€

He will now tell you that we'd totally be at war if it wasn't for the glorious EU

Because it fills ex-commie cunts with moneys and all the gypsies migrate to Western Europe

Aura is our euro queen

After all they've contributed to the EU for all these years in comparison to majority of other countries in the EU, they owe none of you anything.
You should be thanking them for their service and leaving them a "Come back soon!" card.

I like EU, it should just close borders and it would be perfect.

Isn't that basically what 99% of anti-EU politicians say? Everyone used to say they were pro-EU when they just thought it was a trade agreement/military alliance (as it was originally proposed) but the open-door border policies make it a no-go

Why you make such a threads
Everybody alredy knew this
And everyone in Europe don't want any other than to Federalize

1. You owe what you sign up for. You can't sign up for a business venture then pull out your capital midway to leave other investors to shoulder all costs.
2. The EU doesn't owe UK a good trade deal. The UK is more likely to get a trade deal if it complies with EU obligations.
3. Trade deals going forward will be impacted by how the UK deals with this process. If the UK is less compliant, other states will be less likely to trust UK with common projects.

Bottom-line, it is in the UK's best interest to pay debts.

I like EU and I DON'T want to federalize.

>You owe what you sign up for.
I don't believe paying a ridiculously unfair amount in comparison to nations such as YOURS and countries like Greece, and accepting hundreds of thousands of Middle Easterners was in the original contract, was it now?

Me neither but it's not our choice

Some kind of confederation type solution would be ideal. Confederalize?

But britain isn't and wasn't forced to accept hundreds of thousands of middle easterners. Actually uk's paki problems are wholly their own doing and nothing to do with eu.

Around Anglos never relax!

Doesn't the EU have ways of "punishing" those who don't accept a certain amount i.e. Poland and Poland?

Gas Mario.

I would really like have a super eu state that in a way managed to keep intact local culture and language and meanwhile be competitive on the world stage
That would be so cool

Poland and Hungary* lol

>managed to keep intact local culture and language
So, closed borders.

No, because they can just refuse to pay any bills. The EU can't put economic sanctions on their own markets or throw them out either.

You find me agree with you actually,
I was in favour to help some of them (especially the one that realle flee a war zones) but now they are too much and most of them abuse our kindness

Oh I thought I read some shit about Merkel talking about imposing some sort of penalties on EU states who don't accept refugees. Must have just been a threat or bullshit article

Funny enough one of the brexit items is a program the UK signed meant to stop migrants from Africa, but haven't paid for yet.

kek

Anyway, most of this was stuff the UK garanteed to pay. And yes, that included loans to poorer countries. The terms haven't changed, the government had signed up for this.

>I was in favour to help some of them (especially the one that realle flee a war zones)

This. Like its fine to bring in women and children from war zones or persecuted minorities like gays but jesus christ what do you do with 20 something iraqi males who only want to rape women and live on gibs?

Just close the outer border of EU and we'll be fine.

FUCK YOU! NORWAY ISNT EUROPEAN!

EUROPE IS WAKING UP
BUNDA EUROPA

But you still pay for the access to EU markets. You have all the obligations of an EU member without any say into EU matters :^)

>all the obligations of an EU member without any say into EU matters
I hear all pro-EU politicians say this. Can you back this claim up?

This is the exact same situation with Norway (and in a lesser way Switzerland)
I get it that some countries wanna to remain out but since EU exist and the world economy doesn't wait anyone, agreement has to be made

From wiki: "The EEA agreement grants Norway access to the EU's internal market. From the 23,000 EU laws currently in force,[2] the EEA has incorporated around 5,000 (in force)[3] meaning that Norway is subject to roughly 21% of EU laws. According to Norway's Foreign Affairs (NOU 2012:2 p. 790, 795), from the legislative acts implemented from 1994 to 2010, 70% of EU directives and 17% of EU regulations in force in the EU in 2008 were in force in Norway in 2010.[4] Overall, this means that about 28% of EU legislation in force of these two types in 2008 were in force in Norway in 2010. While the Norwegian parliament has to approve all new legislation which has "significant new obligations", this has been widely supported and usually uncontested; between 1992 and 2011, 92% of EU laws were approved unanimously, and most of the rest by a broad majority.[5]"
"Norway's total financial contribution linked to the EEA agreement consists of contributions related to the participation in these projects, and part made available to development projects for reducing social and economic disparities in the EU (EEA and Norway Grants).[6][7] EEA EFTA states fund their participation in programmes and agencies by an amount corresponding to the relative size of their gross domestic product (GDP) compared to the GDP of the whole EEA. The EEA EFTA participation is hence on an equal footing with EU member states. The total EEA EFTA commitment amounts to 2.4% of the overall EU programme budget. In 2008 Norway’s contribution was €188 million. Throughout the programme period 2007–2013, the Norwegian contribution will increase substantially in parallel with the development of the EU programme budget, from €130 million in 2007 to €290 million in 2013. For the EEA and Norway Grants from 2004 to 2009, Norway provided almost €1.3 billion.[8][9]"

He means they still send money to the EU and adopt most of it's laws. They also are in the Schengen area, so any EU citizen can waltz in whenever they want.

Meanwhile they don't get commissars, parliament seats or council seats.

oh shit that's retarded as fuck lol why would they do that?

I mean I can understand leaving the EU for the purpose of closed borders, but if you're still in the Schengen area for fucks sake then why on why would not just join the EU

Don't forget that it is also a convinient boogeyman which can be blamed for any problem that a country have, meaning that no population can be held acountable for their own problems.

Now you understand the whole brexit thing? Now that effective slogan lost their meaning

Believe it or not but fishing is one reason. They don't want Spanish fishers onto their waters. Similar reasons are behind Iceland's reluctance into joining EU.

Well if the UK could work a deal to leave this Schengen area, as I imagine many brexiters would, then I am still 100% pro-brexit

I can actually understand that as IIRC fishing is a huge fucking deal for Norway

It seems that it doesn't matter to repeat things even 100 times...uff
Uk was never in Shengen to begin with
They could choose in any moment to limit their immigrant and eu could never say a word

xaxa no
DEATH TO THE eu

They are allready exempt from most of the schengen deal as far as I know.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_Area

>Uk was never in Shengen to begin with
They could choose in any moment to limit their immigrant
holy FUCK now THAT is cuckolding

We didn't limit immigration in 2004, every other state bar Ireland and Cyprus did. For all the talk of free movement being irrevocable you certainly changed your tune back then.
It's pretty funny just how flexible the supposed "European ideals" are in practice.

I don't recall my country head of state do any kind of speech regarding immigrants whatsoever
And sure as hell italian people doesn't want to have to deal with mass of them either
Plus don't confuse us with the USA, we never sell the EU as a land of oppurtunities

He's talking about free movement of peoples within Europe. Poles etc. And seeing that brexit was fueled in part anglos hatred of polish plumbers then maybe it was a mistake for not taking in the transitional period other countries opted in.

So you admit then that free movement is negotiable when it suits you?

Europe doesn't need the biggest army possible, it only needs one that could defend it from Russia.

If all EU members spent just 1% of their GDP (much lower than most countries spend currently), we would end up with around 140 billion USD, that's twice as much as what Russia spends.

A single strong, organized army > 27 tiny underfunded armies

The only problem is purely local inside threats. Let's say Catalonia decides to outright rebel against Spain (not likely, but this is just an example), what happens then. A common European army crushing an independence movement feels very wrong. So how would it handle the situation? Does Spain recall its soldiers? Do they maintain a local force, thus raising expenditure?

>don't confuse us with the USA, we never sell the EU as a land of oppurtunities
>implying we sell it
That's just what tons of people who immigrate or want to immigrate here call it, a Danish steam friend of mind also told me hes heard people say it there as well, but who knows.
One thing I do know is I've literally never heard a fellow American call it that irl

Transitional period into free movement makes it easier for people and economies to adjust into change. It's not smart to open borders immediately, you need to do it gradually. But when they are open they are open for good. Non-negotiable.

>A common European army crushing an independence movement feels very wrong.
Spain terrorised Catalans during the referendum and the EU didn't bat an eye. They would use a military force obviously.

pay denbts nigel

>Europe doesn't need the biggest army possible, it only needs one that could defend it from Russia.

100 % this. EU should never build up an army for foreign adventures. Army should be purely a defense force guarding the European territorial integrity. Rest of the world can be a playground for Chinese, Americans, Russians etc. for all I care just as long as they can do shit all against Europe.

Srsly, didn't this shit die out? Been quite a few months since I read 4craps.

I have the same sentiment
Money that doesn't go to the army could be derail to research and ESA (which I'm really proud of)

BTW does brexit mean that UK will leave ESA too? Shame if so, there are plenty of smart scientists in UK.

I don't think that's what would happen, especially for Europe, that wholly relies on trade for its economy since we've got shit for natural resources

Can't lie, that's pretty great

>there are plenty of smart scientists in UK
They will just move like the banks and the EU health administration.

that's not how it works

Like all things we adapt and move on, we can't always cry over it

>They will just move like the banks
>implying the Rothchilds wont continue sucking Britannia dry

Well, 140bn USD is more than enough for power projection. I just gave it as an overkill example.

You could spend even less on the military or use the 140bn for power projection.

Imagine if the EU could have brought a quicker end to the Syrian war and the Migrant crisis.
Though adventures like this are very risky and both options are viable.

>does brexit mean that UK will leave ESA too
AFAIK no.

The EU is so successful that it took a bloc of countries with a combined GDP larger than the United States and turned them into a bloc of countries with a combined GDP lower than the United States.

This is truly progress!

You should probably know that expenses require a purpose. An army is very expensive, how do you intend to keep a fully functioning and fully trained army, if you don't want to use it for the only thing it is actually there for?

Seems to me your reason for an army is a much more complex thing. If you don't count protection as weapons, that is.

They can do it from Paris.No need to be physically there when the rest of the banking world would be leaving for France.Did you miss on those threads that the French were making a few days back?

Next time tell your oligarchs to not make any financial bubbles and we assure you we mind our own business

You should understand that progressive and sustainable economy is not about the yealy numbers those can provide.

Army nowadays are severly underuse (and for a good reason) you will never seen the full american military skill for syria for example, that conflicts are little things in today world scenario

A strangely civil EU thread...

The Brazilian army doesn't fight wars but it's still there.

A maintained military is like insurance. It sits there soaking up money and you hope to god it continues doing so.

In a perfect world we could use that money to pave roads and build schools, but we're not Iceland.

just for the record, there are several of us

t. the actual shill

Worked out for Germany

00:00 in Russia

01:00 , my bad.

And us.

meh

The housing bubble was a European phenomenon as well.

There are 11 time zones in Russia

>implying it's the Russians that make it shit and not the obnoxious Bulgarian pro-EU poster and others like him

It developed in an European Crisis that resonate then with the entire World but it start solely as an USA phenomenon

The anti-EU churka in Germany is really butthurt since 90% of us are pro-EU while he is stuck sucking Putin's cock while living abroad.

t.not the actual shill, just some guy that does it for free

I disagree. Unia europejska musi być zniszczona

L O N G boi