This woman moves in to your house and tell you to call her mum

This woman moves in to your house and tell you to call her mum.

What do?

Thank god.

Approach and gently respond
>BANE?

I would, but only if she'd let me put my pee pee in her bum, but only after lathering it lovingly with my taster of course. Because she's a delicious woman. The type you make sweet bum love to whenever able.

be very, very careful now

fuck her

i'd call her mhmmmum

would stick with my original mum desu

i fucking hate this site

You've never loved a bum? Sure it's filled with parasites and it reeks of leaky bum syrup, namely fats and oils and other unmentionables, but you'd be amazed what your tongue could get used to when you do it often enough. Just think of it as eating some gnarly ass bush medicine. Bum magic is a great way to over power the missus sense of self. She'll see you as a powerful Medicine man who isn't afraid of anything because you're willing to send her wild with all your powers. The ones you'd consider unthinkable; the more off the wall acts: Even the grossest of ones. You'll be all the rage among her friends who she'll take to at length about your special abilities.

I tell her to fuck off. I have enough of that already in my life.

Did I say take? I meant *Talk, but then you knew that.

Grunt and then start mumbling in niggerese about muh gun powder

Kick her out and change the locks because I am an adult.

Tell her I want milkies.

I want her milk, her chocolate fudge and her pungent lemonade. I'd give her a dose of protein in her fudge box every day if she'd have me.

Fuck off, mum.

What, you don't like Truffle butter or something?
Boy, I'd eat the fudge out of that box like I was a crazed Floridian negro on pcp and meth, then I'd take this spongy fiver and make protein deposits in there until my gnads shriveled down to grape seeds.

Agree but only if she wakes me up every day by putting her tongue down my throat.

if she leme smash why not?

Fuck her and make her call me Daddy