>MussolINI
>SalvINI
Heil

Retard who will ruin your economy?
Yeltsin

the us economy has been doing this well in decades retard

>implying your country will exist in 10 years

Jussi Halla-aho

Not really. Halla-Aho is too much of an autist to be compared to Trump.

>the us economy has been doing this well in decades retard
imagine thinking this is actually true.

why deny the truth?

stock market =/= economy
just letting you know, you're getting fucked by a handful of big corporations under the guise of the entire economy doing better than before. Rich people are doing better than before. Everyone else is doing worse.

except your wrong

Kek, keep out of the IRA anarchist library or better yet get your head out your ass first

Shitnald crapp == Bolsonaro.

Specially after you cunts exporting your protestant shitfest into out shithole.

Creationist, flat earther, anti vaccination, Trump fan, Zionist, anti-EU, anti-immigrantion, etc.

Ok? Any reasons in particular? It's funny, no one paid attention to the stock market when it doubled under Obama, and I thought people had finally realised that billionaires buying stocks tells us jack shit about the average person. But then the day Trump was elected everyone started pointing at the stock market again, as if him being elected caused it to suddenly double overnight. So if not that, I'd be interested to know what about the American economy is better off today than it was in the past, because more than ever it relies on continuing overseas military interventions and dying industries like coal mining

You're fucked, son.

Stock market is merely a trading hub, much like a local trade hub for farm products. I can't go on about how and why Obama caused such an effect, though I could speculate. The burger economy has been dying for quite a while now. People don't want to work.

Also, coal related production is a major issue*, industries in that sector should really be dying, and quick.

*Except in scientific studies.

>flat earther
No

Everything else is true though

>All right-wing politicians in Europe are hardcore Zionists (Plus Trump)
I guess they're the only conservatives (((they))) allow to exist

Spoke the autist.

Christoph Blocher

Andrew Jackson

As in retarded nationalist wannabe? Biondini
As in jewish puppet? Macri

>

Name 1 thing Trump has done to change the booming Obama economy. His gay tax reform aren't in effect right now

Different questions for us, our equivalent to the Republican party would be Partido Acción Nacional PAN tho the really stupid libertarian-trumpster wing of it would be better represented by PVEM our version of the green party.

Our equivalent to Trump however would be Lopez Obrador who's a left wing populist and likely the country's next president

Every conservative MP from rural Alberta