29 i want to be a children again HELPPPP

;_;

12 and what is this

are you siamese

Bugs...

I'm 21 and I already want to die

nearing 24

What?

Why? You live in Spain, paradaise on the earth.

My personal life is shit tier regardless on what country do i live in. i'm tired of suffering.

22. This is the year that I've really felt like the innocent adolescent youngster in me has been completely drained out. I feel 50

let's commit suicide together, friend
i know your feels, and you know mine

Come to mexico, we lived together :3 Spanian Kun Desu~

I'm 82. Or is it 28? In any case, life is over for me and it ended a long, long time ago

Lover!
Brother!

Move to Galicia

I'm 29

This isn't the place to be grooming children, Sven.

>officially can be labelled as in my mid-20s
feels like a mid-life crisis already

21 here

19 and still a v*Rgin

turned 18 this October

im 21, i feel old

I'm 25 and I still don't know what should I do with my life.

Will someone just end me please?

>22 in a week
I feel like 21 is the last year where I am young, I don't want this to happen

>is the last year where I am young,
what? you are young desu

>I still don't know what should I do with my life.
That's why 50% of us are on this website m80

like, young-young, not meme-young where 40-year old's say you are

I'm turning 22 in a few months which makes me anxious because ever since I turned 18 I promised to myself I would lose my virginity before I'd hit 22
18, 19, 20 and 21 are still sort of teenage years while 22 is true adulthood and mid 20s in my opinion

What should I do, tell me? I'm so tired of live without direction.

The happening is coming soon, brother. Shit will pop off on WW2 scales sooner rather than later. Be prepared for that, as our forefathers have.

But in the meantime, personally, I abuse opiates like 4 days a week for fun, but that's a slippery slope and I don't recommend it

>Shit will pop off on WW2 scales
Never going to happen, because of nukes.

>implying it won't involve nukes
Now that's the scariest part. It will.

In that case I will die in first 10 minutes, because I live right next to the factory which produce nuclear fuel.

50,000 people used to live here

Where?

Now it's a ghost town

Oh, but they were mostly evacuated. My father was in that area.

turning 30 in a month... haven't made any preparations for being an hero yet

ik it's a meme

nah 22 is still young. 25 is when you become a for real adult, and only oldfags still call you young

It's not a meme. A lot of people died here. Mostly ones who came later to fix the problem. No one even knew what's it all about, so they didn't have any kind of protection. Their deaths were horrible.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
As of this post the average age of an Sup Forums poster is 23 years old

50 years ago people would call you crazy for that. That's never how mankind has operated as far as I know.

50 years ago most people were married with a career, wife and kids at the age of 20+ in the US you were expected to be a full-on man.

Me too. browsed this site when I was super underageb& and now I'm realizing my childhood and teenage years are behind me...not that i took advantage of them anyway

I don't mean to make a disrespectful joke about it, my apologies. But it is kind of a meme to quote COD4's intro about Chernobyl whenever it or something similar is mentioned on /k/

18 thus older than 80% of the Finns posting here.

Youre indeed a meme person but youre still young, im young and im 23. Young its till 25. Btw my best year in life was 22 and idk if i can top it

28, starting to worry for my future

>mfw everyone else is older

25, it's already over.

>mfw lost virginity before 99% of this board and i'm a Turk diaspora in wh*Teys country
:joy: watch these mad wh*Teys reply

25. hoping to die before 30.

u guys are young, just move your asses ffs