Blocks your path

>blocks your path

Didn't they say his son found his corpse? Damn, I found my roomate's corpse a few hours ago, must've been rough for a kid, shit everywhere

Do you remember the menu description of the last meal he ate before he croaked? It was like "An assortment of large prawns pan fried in butter and served with a spicy mayo sauce."
LOL

The son found him collapsed, and he died later.

Did he drop any good loot

How was it being roommates with a heroin addict? Did you have fun cramming ice cubes up his asshole every time he OD'd?

Aren't you going to ask me about my roommate's corpse

eh other Anons will.

go make a thread on Sup Forums ya faggot

Answer me () you fucking prick.

Cops took pretty much everything of value
He's was a 58 year old man with heart disease, diabetes and high blood pressure

>"An assortment of large prawns pan fried in butter and served with a spicy mayo sauce."
Holy fuck, Id eat that even if it killed me

Story?

Damn, I found my roomate's corpse a few hours ago
How did you kill him

WELL I ATE PRAWNS THIS MORNING

Board's full of fags

Fuck man, my bad. Are you an older guy too? Was it weird having him as a room mate? It doesn't seem like that happens too often. I mean I'd love an older room mate, seems chill.

How much kinky sex did you bros have?

Dude was a security guard, missed work two days in a row, colleague came to check on him, his door was locked shoes weren't outside either, so I thought he was out or something, turns out I was living with a corpse for three days. Broke a hole in the door and saw him lying there naked, smelled of shit, piss and a dead animal, immediately called the cops, they break the door, paramedics took the body a couple of hours later

I'm 30, we never really talked, he was a good dude though, never got married or had any kids, cops tried to track down his relatives but his only brother and his mom are both dead, friend of his offered to split the funeral costs with me

Did you really?
Saw him naked by accident a couple of times, pretty gay

I meant to quote you.

I like turtles.

Don't know the cause of death yet, the autopsy's tomorrow

eyyyyy, WATCH IT TONY!

How about I buy you a gabagool eh?

Comfy

>split the funeral cost

What's the point if he didn't have any family?

Friends, colleagues