What does Sup Forums think about the state of Mississippi?

What does Sup Forums think about the state of Mississippi?

I am indifferent to the state of Mississippi.

i don't

It is fun to spell out loud.

looks like homer

ROOOOOOLL TIDE GET FUCKED COUSIN FUCKERS BAMA FOR LIFE

Good way to count seconds.

>went to Oxford once
>had fun
>not many dindus
>went home

Was breddy gud 7/10 would go back.

One of the few states I haven't been to. General impression from what I've seen through news and films is that its pretty backwards.

fuck off were full

Stay out of the black areas and its fine. There's a small nearly all white community/city in nearly every county; Ocean Springs is like 90% white and 5% Asian.

That being said, we're full. Don't come here.

I keep hearing it's shit.

>went to mississippi
>not many dindus

bullshit. But I like their official state logo or whatever. very aesthetic

If a muzzie goes down there in full headdress, will they die?

Full of inbred white trash and niggers.

Thankfully I don't live anywhere near the south.

Worst state in the union

I'm tempted to visit just to see how bad it is

Poor, obese bible thumpers.

And niggers.

Ah, can you now post all the areas in the North that are poverty stricken and riddled with ghettos and crime?

I live next to a muslim filled part of town here in MS. It's surprisingly chill.

Pretty state - at least along I-20

I went there on a Southern tour of the US a few years ago. People were pretty friendly (I'm white) but holy shit I must have lost 4-5 pounds by sweating alone. It was so humid it was unreal

I will say I saw more stereotypical hillbillies in Tennessee though

Interesting. I wonder what the graduation rate for blacks in that county is.

Well obviously, they do anything in the South around a very conservative area they get shot, see the two dead sand niggers in the Mohammad drawing contest in Texas

I'm from south Mississippi. I like the state. Except Jackson. Jackson is like 3/4th harambe and the delta is kind of like that too. Probably gonna end up in Hattiesburg and raise a family there.

garbage tier

The only dindus in Oxford play for the Ole Miss sports teams. Their unofficial mascot is still a Confederate Colonel. Until VERY recently their marching band played Heart Of Dixie. They are as old south as old south can get.

The town's pretty alright though

>big black

Hattiesburgfag here. Don't live in the actual town, the decent place to have a family and live is apparently Petal. I'm about to move but that's what all my coworkers say. You will hear bass from niggers' cars nonstop and college idiots being human garbage if you live in town.

Trust me, 6 years and I won't miss it at all.

>Hattiesburg
>not filled with blacks

People here find their own groups and stay with them more here. Anyone who crosses barriers isn't really bothered much either unless they make themselves out to be a nuisance. The last major shit that happened here was some retard kids came from out of town to lynch someone because they couldn't find blacks in their own town.

nuke it

Niggers.

>The last major shit that happened here was some retard kids came from out of town to lynch someone because they couldn't find blacks in their own town.

Funny isn't, it's almost like the North is way more racist than the South.

All I know about Desoto county is that's where you always see a tornado warning (if you watch memphis news).

as someone who has family near there, top gear summed the whole region up very well.

I went to Jackson. That place sucked.
I drove though it, thought i would be murdered the whole time as theres no a single light even at rest stops.
Seriously fuck that state.

Thank you from 39564 and yes we are full

Jackson's quality depends on what part you go to.

Fondren - Gays and hipsters
South Jackson - Rednecks
West Jackson - Niggers
North Jackson - Quality depends on how far north you go until you hit Ridgeland and you're back in redneck territory.

It's literally Bart Simpson

From 39581, I'm envious. Fucking 39562 and 3 spreading over kills our white %.