ITT: Scenes that ruined an actor's career

ITT: Scenes that ruined an actor's career

>Implying Michael Richards had a career after Seinfeld.

I mean he was doing second rate comedy clubs.

>50 years ago we'd have you upside down

what did Cosmo Kramer mean by this?

>NIGGERS..Jerry...

How did Larry David get away with this one?

2bh he said some pretty nasty things to some afro-americans

>The Jew is immunized against all dangers, Jerry. One may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

How did they get away with this?

He's not even racist though, that's what's so insane about all this

Not an actor but he got TRANKED for this

>Here's what happened. As we walked in, we sat down and started ordering drinks. And, as we ordered drinks, I guess we're being a little loud, because there was 20 of us ordering drinks. And he said, "Look at the stupid Mexicans and blacks being loud up there." That's the first thing he said. And then he kept on with his bit. And, then, after a while, I told him, "My friend doesn't think you're funny." And then when I told him that, that's when he flipped me off and said, "F-you N-word." And that's how it all started.
kek

Hayden Christensen has several to choose from

It was a bad set a he was trying to basically say the worst most shocking thing he could.

Thing is people don't know micheal as a shock comedian, but as the quirky man from seinfeld, so it just sorta blew up in his face.

The Laugh Factory is a legit comedy venue tho

Stop laughing, it's not funny.

Having seen his other sets, I'm not surprised someone heckled him. He's terrible. Usually I side with the comedian against hecklers but he's just so bad.

Stop laughing. It's not funny.

damn, son.
too soon.