So I was watching this in my dorm and my roommate called me a faggot and told me to "grow the fuck up"...

So I was watching this in my dorm and my roommate called me a faggot and told me to "grow the fuck up". Is watching cartoons really so taboo as an adult?

>caring what others think

Grow the fuck up, OP.

Yes
Cartoons are for children

>Is watching cartoons really so taboo as an adult?

yes, obviously.

But who gives a shit what other people think, if you enjoy something just enjoy it.

Uhh, if OP's roommate's dad was in an important position of a business, OP just lost an great connection for a future job. You people can say "don't care about what others think" but that's really the childish way of thinking. How about not being a complete social retard and doing your taboo shit in secret like an adult.

>>Sup Forums

Watching shitty cartoons is.

Sup Forums is full of delusional manchildren
Star Vs is airs on Sup Forums so I can post it here.

No fuck off I will be what I want.
Life is way to short to tell people to worry.

star is the cuckqueen, she is granted exception

How man hypotheticals you wanna throw out there buddy.

Constantly worrying about trying to impress people because you could use them in the future sound like horrible way to live your life.

Just enjoy the things you enjoy, If people have a problem with the entertainment you choose to consume then fuck em, who gives a shit.

So it's about a nerd with literally no skill at picking up chicks, gets taught how to over 2 episodes then proceeds to fuck every girl in school including a 14 year old lesbian who only agrees to it if he doesn't screw over her crush, which he proceeds to do resulting in the death of her crush, himself and the killer (who he also fucked) resulting in the final episode being edited due to an axe murder in school and ending with "Nice boat"?

Neat. Might watch it then.

cartoons are for adults

If op had a solid resume with plenty of good references and a good pitch as to what he could bring to the company then he'd probably get the job despite what he does in his free time. If you produce results people won't give a fuck what you're into unless you're in one of these weird professions like investment banker when you're social life is part of your work

>Nice boat

Now that's a meme I haven't heard in a long, long, time....

The problem with Sup Forums is that they are totally oblivious to the world of comics that are actually aimed towards adult i.e underground/alternative/comix. They are only interested in geek culture oriented comics for kids. Most people on there don't even know who Robert Crumb is. And whenever there is a thread about alternative comix it gets filled with angry manchildren going "REEE get of my board you hipsters!". I've given up on that place. There are better discussions about comix on /lit/ and Sup Forums desu.

Your friend is a faggot for caring what other people like so much, he needs to get over himself. You need to stop watching cartoons for children.

what if that guy you replied to someone knows you didn't like his post and in real life he is your interviewer, oooh noooo

This, Sup Forums is literally just capecomics and surface level shit like Watchmen. It's a fucking worthless board

Wasn't Robert Crumb that adult cartoon guy? Anyway the reason it isn't allowed on Sup Forums (and I've only ever been on Sup Forums three times to post "Sup Forums is laughing at us again!") is because it's a blue board and the mods don't like adult. Anything by Ennis is banned to Sup Forums for example and so would Crumb be.

Who is this semen demon

Are you implying that Sup Forums doesn't discuss mostly surface level shit and superhero movies all the time?

Nobody discusses capeshit unless it's to shitpost by pretending it's good (read; BvS).

>implying that isn't Sup Forums spillover

I was banned for saying I want to fuck this cartoon. But the thread is still here even though it obviously belongs on Sup Forums, not Sup Forums. Why are Sup Forums's mods so incompetent?

Sup Forums mods need to lighten the fuck up

Hey man give 'em a break. They do it for free.

FUCK YOU MODS TAKE MY THREAD OFF AUTOSAGE

What was the ban for? What was the message?

>Wasn't Robert Crumb that adult cartoon guy?
You might be thinking of Ralph Bakshi, the animator who did an adaptation of Crumb's comic "Fritz the Cat". Robert Crumb hated the movie and hates Bakshi for making it. Crumb is basically the father of underground comics which paved the way for comics to become less geeky and childish and more accepted as a real storytelling medium and an art form. His work is very important for the evolution of pop culture. Without Crumb we wouldn't have had the works of Peter Bagge which would have led to no work of Matt Groening i.e no Simpsons, for example.

Ah so Crumb didn't do the animation; that'd explain it.

Yup, but Sup Forums is in many ways just as bad as Sup Forums.