>actively thinking about this
>thinking these things doesnt make you immediately get over it
Oh jeez get a life buddy thats just sad

>she

helloreddit.com/r/9gag

She takes off her dress, let me goooooo

>letting your girl use the pill
>turning her into some kind of early onset menopausal landwhale whore

Most girls get stomach cramps from bc as well and their sex drive is proven to drop dramatically. May even cause cancers from the build up of hormones that are no longer naturally processed.

that's hot as fuck OP why are you sad?

And she loves it. She loves it on a primal level that you could never give her, just by virtue of who you are

>she's a big guy
>for me

I see you typing this but that is anecdotal evidence that I have never seen proven true. I have seen their tits get bigger though and blowjob week is more predictable.

Lol start playing dating sims, Virgin.

But what Sup Forums - Television & Film is this from, anti/pol/ster

>Not surgically removing her ovaries
>Not just getting an abortion every other month

you don't have to be a genious to realise that altering a natural biological process in the body comes with repercussions. The only reason it doesn't come under more intense scrutiny is that people like to rely on it same as other dangerous pills like statins.

The first thing you need to know about having conversations with women is that you don’t need to have a conversation with a woman to have sex with her.

The purpose of a conversation is to demonstrate to her that you are confidently, joyfully, and resiliently pursuing your life’s mission, your life is fun and interesting, and that you will let her join your fun and interesting life if she emotionally invests in you and behaves properly. But you don’t need to talk much if she already knows these things. When Leonardo DiCaprio fucks supermodels he doesn’t spend hours “gaming” them – they already know what the deal is. But for the rest of us, especially when we first meet a girl, we may need to do some talking.

All of these concepts are connected. If you are not joyful, she will assume your life is not fun and interesting. If you can be distracted from your mission or be perturbed, she will either think your life isn’t that fun and interesting, or that she shouldn’t join because it can be interrupted at any time. If you let her join without her emotionally investing, she will assume that there is nothing special about your life. Etc...

You “win” the conversation by getting her emotionally invested in you (following you around, showing interest, doing things for you, letting you escalate sexually, etc…). Think about the conversation as you reaching down and lifting her up into your fun and interesting life. You don’t need to tear her down or fuck with her self-esteem. Treat with her respect and like she’s awesome, but keep in mind that you are equally awesome, and maybe even maybe more awesome. She should see the conversation as an audition to enter your fun and interesting life, and she should associate you with feelings of positivity and fun. You are a drug she gets high on and addicted to.

His inevitable biopic

>genious
>realise

Kek. I would call you retarded but I don't think there is a need.

Women subconsciously “shit test” men by raising doubts about the man to see if he reacts with anxiety. If he acts weird, angry, desperate, needy, creepy, stupid or generally “out of the ordinary,” or explains himself submissively, he fails because she knows he can be perturbed. Women subconsciously know that women are man’s strongest distraction.

You must dismiss a negative shit test as if you didn’t hear it or as if it was a joke. You can “agree and amplify,” so if she says “you are cheap” you can respond “that’s because I only make 36 cents a year” or if she says “are you a player” you say “yes, you’re the 26th girl I’ve had sex with today.” Many men fail shit tests because they take her statement as one of genuine concern. Whether or not she is actually concerned is not important, it’s how you react to the anxiety she emits. If she has a real concern (“did you lock your doors?”) answer confidently and don’t dwell on it or explain yourself (“yes, I did.”)

But beware- if the negative shit tests never stop, or become very disrespectful, leave – some women are just assholes and don’t want to fuck you. Even if she will fuck you, as a man you need to have some dignity and not tolerate disrespect from anybody.

Women also shit test men by saying things like “I get really horny when I’m drunk” to see if she can faze and control him with her sexuality. Men fail this test if they get overly excited and act stupid or submissive. The right answer is to laugh and not be perturbed. I might say something like “Good for you, sweetie. I hope for your sake you don’t fuck this up” or “good news! Me too” and change the subject.

But my life is dull and interesting only to me

Nigga I ain't reading all that shit

nah i'll just jack off lol

>>>/reddit.com/

I'm just posting cringey shit from r/theredpill for a laugh

Don't tell nobody

I'm not a fun or interesting person. How do I convince a woman I am?

>OP is at home thinking about 3DPD and gets called out for it
>somehow we're the reddit ones

Really fired up my old neurons.