comfy tune
youtube.com/watch?v=u3yFdgs2BdM

business idea: one day make /brot/ for a laugh

GET EM JANNY

anime

love are stan
youtube.com/watch?v=Nxls60aYSZA

i'm in

>Conor McGregor (@thenotoriousmma) referenced infamous Irish gangland figure, Martin “The General” Cahill, while leaving a Dublin courthouse on Thursday afternoon after pleading guilty to a speeding charge. McGregor told reporter, “Come and get me,” before driving away (credit: RTE News)

Howling, hope he doesn't get shanked by a gyppo

dumb civic nationalists think if the british isles were entirely populated with eritreans they'd be british so long as they had british passports

Honestly though wojak was a spent force about a year or so ago...then we got brainy wojaks, pink wojaks and brainlet wojaks....a real resurgence ngl

is wojack a polish meme?

just drove through a fucking blizzard to buy my 2 grams of cocaine for friday night. something poetic about battling through snow to buy snow lmao

Cant believe nobody posted this while summer was here

will be spunking on a picture of summer on saturday lads

is it popular outside of /brit/?

pictured: Japanese man

business idea: docking station for your phone that converts it into a laptop

They wouldn't be wrong, lad. Being British is a nationality. There is no such as thing as British DNA or genetics. Don't even know what British culture even is, if there is even such a thing, if I'm to be completely honest with you right now.

he has polish heritage yeah

the amount of thought that goes into brainy and brainlet wojaks is incredible. every time i think there is nowhere left to go, and every time i am surprised by the latest iteration of this meme

errrrmmm

2g on your tod? You need to give it a rest mate

>Another children’s charity was rocked last night after a senior executive at Save The Children resigned over allegations of ‘inappropriate behaviour’.

>Chief strategist Brendan Cox denied allegations against him but left in September. The charity’s £160,000-a-year chief executive Justin Forsyth has also resigned for unconnected reasons.

>An insider said: ‘Some people were unhappy there was no proper internal investigation into the allegations. Brendan packed his bags and left suddenly.’

>One individual who has worked with Save The Children said: ‘Several of the women complained about inappropriate behaviour by Brendan. When the charity did nothing about it they threatened to make a huge fuss. Shortly afterwards it was announced that Brendan was leaving. Then we heard Justin was going as well.’

wtf im english now

>is it popular outside of /brit/?

yea if he grew up in nipland and speaks nip

You look ridiculous stupid moron!!

social justice as opposed to 'SJWism' is an international concept that has a longer history than the united states itself

would like to see how south african jew gets stabbed by a based black guy

dont talk about my summer like that

Stop fucking posting her. She has asked

he did grow up in japan and he speaks japanese. do you really think he's a Japanese man?

Pink wojaks are from /biz/ and very popular there

Brainlet wojaks popular all over as far as I can see

haha nice

what do brits call toast?

OTHER THREAD GOT JANNY'D

what are the pink wojaks for?

stop brainletposting me

don't know why you were on that tweet

British is a term for the peoples of the British Isles. Are Bangladeshis from here?

miss pennyfarthing posting me

DEATH AND SUFFERING

>janny deleted my mirgrate post but didnt delete the tread i made
think hes losing it lads

yeah
language and culture is the primary source of ethnicity not race or physical attributes

>stop brainletposting me

>stop brainletposting me

what

Favourite war film lads?

roasted bread

How long will this illegitimate thread survive from janny's all-seeing gaze?

Depends which ones, lad. The ones born there are clearly from there, if I'm to be completely honest with you about this.

you got the image from twitter

Zulu/Waterloo

fuck off she could be a bit more sympathetic

he's a white caucasian man but if he turned up here you wouldnt be able to relate to him culturally or socially as easily, he wouldnt get my banter innit
how does that make him british if i cant talk to him about british things

northern limit line innit

come and see

THE IRISH: AN HORRIBLE GOBLIN OF ROUND FACE.. EYES OF VIZCACHA!! ( SQUIRREL)) WITH THE APPEARANCE OF A `CHIMP... THE IRISH IS A PEDDLER WHO TRAVELS AROUND THE WORLD TRYING TO BE ACCEPTED.. LOOKING FOR ALL COUNTRIES ..FOOD` HOUSE. AND A VILLAGE WHERE TO LIVE`..
THE IRISH IS UGLY BY NATURE.... AN ERROR Of ABERRANT NATURE... THE IRISH HAS THE CRUEL PUNISHMENT OF LIFE.. OF BEING`UGLY!!! DWARF WITH A SMELL OF `SEWER``AND TO POOP` AND DIARRHEA SAVED IN A JAR IN THE SUN!.
THE IRISH: DURING ITS CHILDHOOD... IS OBLIGED TO MILK THE GOATS..COWS... CLEAN STABLES`THE IRISH `PLANTS POTATOES. ONIONS` AND DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO FISH
AND FOR ALL THESE REASONS, THE IRISH IS SO UGLY!! AND EAGER!!.. DO NOT DESCRIMINE THE IRISH..JUST HELP IT TO BE A LITTLE MORE HUMAN AND CLEAN.... THE IRISH…CAN DO IT!!!!.... THESE MICKS,.. GET USED TO SLEEP IN THE STREETS... EATING WITH THEIR DIRTY HANDS AND CUT THE POTATOES WITH THEIR FINGERS.... URINATE AND SHIT IN THE STREET... THEY SLEEP DRESSED` 'THEY DO NOT BATHE!! THEY DO NOT GO SCHOOL...

you're being ridiculously dishonest, you do not believe that Jared Taylor is an ethnic Japanese man. you have to literally be trolling

i got it from Sup Forums
i use 4chanx and it saves the filenames

minger

one life to live its so hard to be positive

When crypto currencies dip in price people half jokingly spam that they are ruined/bankrupt etc.

lord of the rings return of the king

just toast, we usually boil the bread before toasting though, yanks just put it under the grill dry

wrong

I WANT BREXSHIT TO STOP!!!

NEW
youtube.com/watch?v=otgKNKiPYdU

>ethnic Japanese man
no one said anything about that
you said he's more british than someone born and bred in britain which isnt true at all

you're a creepy cunt mate

>why YES, i WILL give £2/month to starving children in africa when the CEO of your charity is paid £1 million/year and you pay an entire call centre of staff salaries to ring up and hound people

millions of chinese and japanese people here are 3+ generation and dont know a word of their "native" language but imagine a white family in china who doesn't know a word of english, just chinese

>friday night
presumably he's going to a party

you wouldn't be able to relate to William Shakespeare culturally or socially either, he wouldn't get your banter. Is he not British? culture is such a temporal thing, it changes over the centuries. But William Shakespeare- who doesn't get your culture at all- is British. And Jamal, who may understand everything the same way you do from living in modern Britain- is still not British.

burny browny slicey breadingtons

please stop posting summer

Most Patrician fetish?
Also
Most Plebeian fetish?

Summer was here? How do we know?

Love board wide memes simple as

for all i was aware you were talking hypothetically. obviously it's going to be relative and fundamentally up to the individual in question what they feel/identify with
in general if you were white, grew up in japan, spoke japanese as your first language, lived and worked in japan, you would be japanese - other than shared genetics and dna i would have nothing in common with this hypothetical

but people dont care about that they want to talk about the news and tv and footy and that

Twitter

Fetishes aren't patrician

MOAR

She posted for two whole threads and got upset at the lads posting her and called them stalkers

tried anal with the gf for the first time and she cried until I came. stretched her butt out with my fingers beforehand for like 30 minutes, what gives lads? even just one finger and she says it stings even with tons of lube.

Hi Josie

>whichever you like least
>whichever you like most

The Longest Day
Saving Private Ryan
Full Metal jacket

Its a toss up between those three

thanks, take that as a victory to be honest

thoughts on black lives matter?

imgur.com/a/ruafQ

Feet
Ass