A N I M E P U S S Y (update)

I posted here about my upcoming trip to japan a few weeks ago, asking about having sex with jap girls, and got some negative feedback from bitter losers

Well I'm home now and I got plenty of pussy in japan, AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hUwW7RI3U0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do ananas belong to pizza?

Is it gay to sodomize another male?

yeah

Are you going to kill yourself for being a disgusting weeb?

disgusting

kill yourself

I'm not a weeb, I just went on vacation with my family and fucked a couple japs for a few days after

Are you going to kill yourself for being a disgusting yellow fever mong?

whats your method then

how did you do it

>dull mutt hysterically expecting a brofist for being stud
>no one gives a shit

I met this one on a language exchange app, but Tinder was way more successful. I had a lot of dates lined up with average+ looking girls but I ended up sticking with one girl I really liked

If you want specifics on how to use Tinder, just put a pic of your face, a pic of you with friends, and a pic of you doing something interesting, pay for the premium, and spam likes on every girl all day

That girl looks like chink desu

You spoke too soon, plenty of thirsty fags with an Asian fetish on Sup Forums

Did they know English? Did they know you were only there for a few weeks? She's pretty cute btw, good choice. How many times did you fuck her?

You shouldn't spam like because the tinder algorithm will put you in the back off the queue for Bring desperate

somebody have that screenshot of the autist who went to japan and didn't get to fuck any chicks so he ate chips on a toilet at night

holy fuck, she must be really tall or your just a manlet

Yeah her english was ok but needed to use google translate and repeat a lot. Still it was cute and fun to talk to her

She had heels on dum dum

Idk I got plenty of matches still, that sounds like misinfo

wow you took a picture of an ugly jap at a communal table. alpha af

>hey babe let me take some photos for Sup Forums

Oh and I only fucked her once, she was super boring in bed but she wanted to cuddle for the next like 7 hours

The other girl was insane in bed though

sounds comfy t b h

>Jacob Jebediah
>Thinks having sex is something unusual enough to post online about
Gee whiz, Jeb.

Whoever told you that wouldn't get laid are fucking idiots. White people are worshipped in Japan.

Where were you at user? I'm going to be going to college in Kyoto soon.

youtu.be/hUwW7RI3U0w

I don't get why people brag about get laid. It's one thing to get laid, but it's a different story when trying to get laid with hotter women.

If I tried I could probably fuck a 5/10 every week lol

I once fucked a qt 18 year old virgin

My only real sexual achievement. My GF is hotter than I am though

I went to Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, Tottori, and Gotenba

I hooked up in Tokyo though, I stayed near Akihabara

You look like a chad
Fuck off

Nigger I couldn't be farther from a chad

I spend 14 hours a day at my computer, and I don't even leave the house to work since I work from home. I've never had a girlfriend and I've only had sex a few times.

I don't know how you could be that vain.
Getting laid with Japanese whores is no less easy than saying hello to them.

Such a slut

He's probably not very successful with women in his country, hence the bragging.
You're not a player mate and there's nothing to be proud of fucking some random girls.

Post something more sexual than pics with your faces blacked.

jelly as fuck