twitter.com/AnonBabble

TFA

Felicity > Daisy

rogue one

TFA
Rogue one was prequel tier garbage.

whicever has the most diversity of course

you like granny panties or something?

I had fun hatching The Force Awakens. Also The Force Awakens didn't use an edgy color grading.

TFA was fine, it was a nice remake of IV
R1 was just a jumbled campy excuse for a movie who's only redeemable quality was the last hour's storyline.

tfa for all of its flaws was still much better than rogue one

I'd fuck them both tbch

neither

yes

watch your mouth, you're talking about the future mother of my children

you better hurry. you're already risking severe birth defects being a mother at her advanced age

feet?

Neither was a particularly good film, but TFA beats the everloving shit out of Rogue One.

I loved both to be honest.

None

>33 yo
>advanced age

>33
>fit to bear children
Hope you like changing diapers

Your kids will never grow out of them due to their autism and your wife will soon be required to wear them

she's rich, I'll pay people to do that

>Yeah felicity baby lets have sex
>oh but can you have Consuela wipe the shit out out of your crevices
>yeah hearing those diaper tapes tear off really turns me on

imagine sticking your wee wee inbetween her cracked old very old deformed feet. The toenails yellow from oxidation

TFA, at least some of the characters in that were ok.

Rogue One was boring shit starring non-characters.

Rogue One in basically every aspect

I genuinely enjoyed it. I also liked how they had the balls to introduce all of these people, try to make us like them, then kill every last one of the cunts by the ending credits.

TFA slightly

It's seems that you would have a dilemma with either or considering that Felicity is getting older and Daisy is infertile.

>TFA
enjoyable the whole way through
>R1
I was about two thirds of the way through the movie when I realized the terrible truth, I was absolutely bored. The final act was entertaining but not because of everything established earlier in the film.

Force Awakens was such a shit movie.

>Bad designs for Stormtroopers.
>Aliens all look similar and like shit, resulting in some of the ugliest and most worthless toys in the franchise.
> No fun like the previous 6 films. Say what you want about the prequels, but they had a tone.
>Some how felt smaller and not like a big wide open universe like the series had been known for.
>Kept trying to seem gritty and realistic with docudrama style camera angles and shots.
>Only enjoyable during brief moments of nostolgia.
>Destroys the EU because JJ is a hack.

I can't say I liked anything much about Force Awakens. The Prequels at least were world building and added new ideas, this just felt bland and almost nothing like Star Wars. If you removed any returning characters you'd hardly know this was Star Wars. Rogue One was better despite having too many characters with little time to get to know them only to kill them all off. It felt more like a Star Wars film than FA.

>>Bad designs for Stormtroopers.
>literally looked the same they always have
my sides

everyone gets older, so ...

Yes, but one choice is already older. You have to factor that in into your imaginary choice in waifu or whatever the fuck you autists do around here. I'm just trying to fit in desu

> Felicity is more tolerable and attractive than Daisy.
> Rogue One was paced better and had the more satisfying climax. TFA fell apart after its characters left Jakku.
> Rogue One had an actual excuse to reuse iconic imagery
> Rogue One offered a new approach to the tired Death Star setup

>talking about the movies

protip if you've ever seen a star wars you need to fuck off back to your home site

are you blind?

>Rogue One was paced better
Kek, what? It had absolutely horrible pacing, last year only Suicide Squad was worse in that aspect.

neither.
only plebs would watch mouse shit. my brain is pureand uncorrupted by this obvious mindcontrolling propaganda.

how many "action figures" do you own op?
SAD

Rogue One, obviously.

which movie had the best pacing of the year then?

fucks the difference?

>talking about the movies
>on Sup Forums
Shock fucking horror. Did you miss all those TFA and Rogue One threads over the past month?

Force awakens had the less impressive first impression.

Rogue one had a much better first impression.

HOWEVER

Force awakens gets better every time you watch it

Rogue One gets much, much worse.

reddit is getting bold recently.

>Felicity is more tolerable and attractive than Daisy.
Felicity was so fucking wooden like a doll for the entire movie with that retarded stare she did.

What?

left one looks like shit, way too apple like design, like it came from star trek or some shit. right actually looks like sturdy equipment soldiers would use

Rogue One is a better movie. even if you know the ending.

TFA is too much recycled content. Plus Rei has no struggle.

>right actually looks like sturdy equipment soldiers would use
holy autism

>he throws his life away by rewatching the same movies over and over instead of experiencing new films

Still better than this retarded face

She struggles with being a sand salvager

Running from fate

Being abandoned and waiting

Surviving alone in an enemy fortress

Accepting friends

Accepting the force

Watching her only father figure since abandonment die in front of her

But no, she doesn't struggle at all.

lemarysue right reddit, RIGHT?!?!

forgive me for paying attention to aesthetics in a series of movies in which aesthetics and design used to be some of the most interesting things

So lets say they're both shit and possibly the worst thing about their respective movies.

At least R1 had 2 characters I didn't hate

A face I could wake up to every day for the rest of my life.

those pics were false advertising

>he hasn't watched every film yet

Nah the director even said he liked the imagery so they caught plenty of photos of her in that hallway.

Neither

Any photos without her clothes on in that hallway?

*bites lip*

>enjoyable the whole way through
You enjoyed watching that CGI orange anus cantina owner?

I don't see how his observations are autistic.

Anything I disagree with is autism

At least Jones' character wasn't a Mary Sue and a detriment to her film

YAAAAAAAAAASSSS SLAY DISNEY
SO BRAVE FOR KILLING OFF ALL THE CHARACTERS
R1 WILL ALWAYS BE BEETED THAN TFA

This one

It's a war user. The good guys lose people too

they look exactly the same you autistic fuck

I think this is the more autistic post than what that guy was calling autistic earlier.

In English, Doc.

Both where shit.
TFA was a NH rehash with less interesting characters but people can't say that because one was black and one or two where gay.

Daisy (Rey) was plain boring, Pasma was outclassed by the traitor meme, Finn was useless and Kylo was more emo and lame than episode 2 Anakin... the lightsaber fight sucked hard too and that sword was laughable.
The only good parts of the movie are the "That's not how the force works" quote and Han's death.

Rogue one was shit too... the Death star architect meme was the whole plot. What the fuck? Characters where marginally more likeable, no, wait... that's a lie.

We got "i am one of the force, the force is with me" meme tier Donnie Yen, sarcastic robot, dense unlikeable activist... the extremist guy and "I am not Daisy" MC that just doesn't want to give a fuck about anything.

Completely forgettable. It's embarrassing how mediocre this movies are. I mean, even the prequels are more memorable even though it's for the wrong reasons.
These ones i'll forget in like a year... generic shit.

>prequel defender

Oh it's you!

>He didn't like Poe or Finn
Finn carried the movie

Neither

One day you will grow up user.

Kylo wasnt a bad character, aside from his autistic break down on that console

Film isn't for you.
Kill yourself.

Yeah, but that's not saying a whole lot.

>aside from his autistic break down on that console

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492813571980.webm

Where were the many Bothans on R1?

This one is better I think.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494097501574.webm

They're both really mediocre, but I like Rogue One more because Felicity is my waifu and because they did a good job making the Death Star feel menacing.

Correction.
Felicity is MY waifu.

thank u gandalf

CORRECTION
she's the future grandmother of my grandchildren

I quite enjoyed both.

Both have zero rewatchability. Both get worse with every repeat viewing.

Both were not very good to begin with.

If I had to choose one I guess I would choose TFA, simply because Kylo Ren steals ever scene he is in and is an amusing sperglord.

The one with the cuter waifu.

They tried to make them likeable, but failed. So by the time they all dir i have lost all interest.

Rogue One. But I did like TFA, and am looking forward to TLJ.

Why are all the good guys spooky ghosts, and all the bad guys but Vader solid figures? Does it have to do with the Dark Side coming to the forefront and pushing back the Light? Is this pottery?

If a movie cannot stand alone, it is not a good movie

> Rogue One

If a movie has a depressing ending, it is not a good movie

> Rogue One

>If a movie cannot stand alone, it is not a good movie
>If a movie has a depressing ending, it is not a good movie
I don't care if you don't like Rogue One, but this is retarded as shit.

>all movies have to have happy endings

Do you really think this?

And I mean if you wanna get technical, in the grand scope of things the ending of rouge one is what got the death star destroyed...

They both suck, neither one gets points for originality

>TFA is mostly a New Hope remake
>Rogue One chose its pre-New Hope setting for the nostalgia factor, so that it could include recognizable OT things and avoid needing much creativity

I'd give TFA the edge for having likable/memorable characters... or having -one- likable/memorable character: Finn has a decent story arc and is developed well enough. No one in Rogue One is.

Me, personally, I like The Last Jedi.
Did I say like? I meant Love.

>Finn has a decent story arc
All he does is quip the whole time. They could've done something interesting with him, but nope. He's the black quip bot. Almost as bad as Chirrut.

The only person in TFA resembling a character is Kylo Ren, and even then just barely.

TFA.

R1 is among the most dull and soulless films I have watched.

damn how triggered was the guy who made that image?

Rogue One was an interesting if flawed addition to a generally terrible franchise

TFA was Reddit: The Movie

I'm with this user