Liberal hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0TFayRZeS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah, any other media would never publish that

>Modern Pravda
>reliable source
Pick 1 Dmitry

The msm is all but dead at this point. The younger generations have zero faith in it. It's fucked.

>it's a "mentally challenged user buys into literal KGB propaganda" episode

Its as reliable as any other "news" outlet

Hi Louise.

Wow they must have planned for years in advance since they disbanded in 91

>it's a shill tries to discredit everything by calling it propaganda or Reddit or the Donald episode
Get some new tactics sweetie or you guys are gonna lose again

>conservatives are ignorant douches
>liberals are faggy douches
Only we centrists know what's best

They are just following the word of the lord

As a lefty I'd like to apologize for my people ruining everything.

Calm down there sperglad, sounds like he was referring to it as KGB propaganda in the adjective, not nominative, case

Centrists are ignorant faggy douches

t. Radical centrist

Never trust leftist media for a second

we're already charitable enough

I mean am i a centrist if i'm pro abortion but also pro free market

Probably because it isn't true.

Hell, the headline isn't even specific. Bill Gates is a wealthy liberal and he donates more money than the rest of the planet collectively.

>Holding "serious convictions or beliefs"
>Being older than 12
I can't tell who's trolling who anymore

Ah yes, that infamously conservative publication, PRAVDA.

You fucking idiot.

>liberal media is all bernie cock sucking non stop
>conservative media is all tinfoil conspiracy non stop

>russia today

>donating to yourself is real donating.

I wonder who cleans her toilet now

>implying liberals aren't going full tinfoil with the Russia shit

How is this related to television and film?

TELEVISION & FILM

>they disbanded in 91

>literally in the picture is the biggest scam charity of all

Russia was hacking donations back then!

TELEVISION & FILM, you fucking retard.
>>>/fuck off/

Poor conservatives? You mean rednecks? lol

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

but centrism has serious conviction and beliefs, it doesn't mean not having them

>Sup Forums - Television and Film

I'd rather talk about star trek tbqh

centrists are so open minded that they would agree with you that centrists are stupid

t. Ohioan

>rt
kek
what Putin-financed study is this?

Right? I am a bleeding heart lib in the wonderful North East. Fucking flyovers are biggest welfare babies of them all.

>television & film

NYT just gained the most online subscriptions they have ever gained in a single quarter recently.

The younger generations have zero faith in MSM sources that disagree with them and 100% blind faith in sources that agree with them.

>conservative media

This is a thing? Where? On what planet?

lol that's one of my favorite tweets from the last year

wtf I love Russia now

>talk radio
Or are you just pretending to be retarded?

>literal KGB propaganda
That's what you've been told for years, ameribro. And I can understand why you've been brainwashed. But the fact is.. Russia haven't done shit. The Cold War ended for them 30 years ago.

American "elites" have hated Communism for the past 100 years, and will do anything to turn the American people against it, even if it means lying.

no, you are basically the majority of the civilized world. the hardest leftists are also pro a free market. (but not unhinged. the key term is regulated)

Reminder if you want to talk about politics, left or right, you can use
>>>/new/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/facebook/
>>>/anywhereelse/

Donating to my own foundation that vaccines niggers
Wow

Have you defeated that evil gay man Drumpf yet, #theresistance?

triggered?

>thinly veiled Sup Forums containment thread
Well done OP

>NYT just gained the most online subscriptions they have ever gained in a single quarter recently.

Oh wow, so they went from 10 subscriptions to 15?

get with the program guys. Sup Forums is dead, this is Sup Forums2 in all but name. Also, the other boards are having off topic threads more than usual today

Shut up pussy before I beat you up

>Russia haven't done shit

>dumber people are easier to take advantage of

wow

Thanks for stopping by, Sup Forums, no go on monster and find five jobs to pretend you applied for them so Mommy doesn't yell at you.

Bluepilled af

Wow, sick burn on the NYT.

Oh wait, it was an addition of 308,000.

>thinly veiled

You say that online but you'd never say that to my face. Tell me where you live and I'll introduce you to a whole new world of pain.

>talk radio

Oh, so shit that hasn't been relevant for literally 20 years.

Meanwhile loud, vocally progressive libturds run television, the movies,the music-industry, videogame companies, YouTube, every streaming/on demand service, etc.

Show me 1 (one) piece of proof that russia have done anything.

Lifelong Northwesterner here. Fuck living anywhere that isn't the coast. And fuck those ungrateful retards that we subsidize just so they can constantly act self-righteous (while still taking govt money for disability because they're fat as fuck) about being uneducated and still living in towns where industry died decades ago.

Innovate or go extinct, idiots. Should have innovated. Now either stop complaining or stop overwhelmingly demanding my tax dollars.

>newfag Sup Forumslack straight from r/T_D has a pinterest filename
embarrassing

Honestly, the world would be alot better without you.

youtube.com/watch?v=d0TFayRZeS8

And we see how well that's working out for them. Bill Nye has ruined his legacy. Colbert is teetering on the edge. They all fuck themselves in the end.

Didn't they also drop their subscription cost to 50 cents for every three months, or was that WSJ?

>The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

Not television & film

You subsidize them so they can give you food you dumb fuck.

>Oh wait, it was an addition of 308,000.

Oh wow, that's almost 5% of the views a fucking PewDiPie video gets. Way to go, NYT.

>mainstream media
>not dying violently and loudly

>its a russians are the baddies and americans are the good guys episode
>its an americans are the good guys and russians are the bad guys episode
There are actually people alive today who believe either of these things

When can liberals and conservatives be friends again?

um, okay

I have no idea, I don't pay attention to subscription prices, I had just seen the headline the other day in passing.

I'm actually tempted to get a NYT subscription. They're actually very smart in the "10 articles a month" platform, plus all the clickbait on social media. I blow through that 10 articles in about a week.

I know the NYT is mainstream media, but they have plenty of great, worthwhile articles that aren't political.

yes, yes, leftists are all trash that should be herded into concentration camps...

but this is not the right board for that discussion.

>THE RUSSIANS DID IT REEEE!
No Hilary, the Americans did it.

Remember when Sup Forums made fun of both sides?

I'm glad you kids are enjoying your weekend. Shame about school on Monday, huh? Well, when you grow up, it only gets worse so go outside for a little while.

smdh

Whats the point? Anything they'd have will be available somewhere else for free.

Ah yes, because if there's ever been a news-source for the American Conservative of the past 50 years, it was Pravda.

Brilliant.

I've never seen that film and/or television series before.
Kill yourself OP

>tfw I'd be happy if San Fransisco vanished from the face of the earth tomorrow

Sure bro