BEN

BANE

Why did he name his son after some lunatic that he barely knew?

WUZ

>dude nostalgia haha

>BEN, COME END MY PLOT LINE SO I CAN COLLECT MY $100M CHECK

To be fair Harrison wanted Han to die since Empire so I'm happy for him.

It's a shame that he wasn't killed on Endor. Should have been killed by the guy who said "you rebel scum!"

BEEEENNNNNN!

Such a shit movie.

>Bad designs for Stormtroopers.
>Aliens all look similar and like shit.
> No fun like the previous 6 films.
>Some how felt smaller and not like a big wide open universe like the series had been known for.
>Kept trying to seem gritty and realistic with docudrama style camera angles and shots.
>Only enjoyable during brief moments of nostolgia.
>Destroys the EU because JJ is a hack.

I can't say I liked anything much about Force Awakens. The Prequels at least were world building and added new ideas, this just felt bland and almost nothing like Star Wars. Rogue One was better despite having too many characters with little time to get to know them.

I figured it was a nod to Legends. Also, Leia and Bail knew Obi-Wan. Ben saved Luke and was high respected by the Rebellion. However, you're right. It's a bit bizarre.

This.

Also the soundtrack was shit

Better than rogue one

Ben?

FUCK THIS MOVIE

R8 my taste
1. EP. 3
2. EP. 5
3. EP. 4
4. EP. 7
5. EP. 2
6. EP. 1
7. EP. 6
8. RO

>Some how felt smaller

Because it was smaller. Every setting is a tiny. Even the giant planet base was infiltrated by a few people and mostly brought down by a few of chewie's bombs.

>Rogue One last

Pleb/10

Every setting feels tiny*

It's not that bizarre considering Obi-Wan is the reason they even met in the first place and Ben isn't even his real name.

Ben, I've come to bargain..

¿A dónde?

WHY YOU RECORDIN

Damaged