Does she do anything besides voice Meg Griffin these days?

Does she do anything besides voice Meg Griffin these days?

What happened to Mila Kunis?

>tfw Meg has a better body
disgusting

She's a spokesman for Jim Bean.

based mcconaughey endorses the superior beverage

She has extremely sexual feets

fugg forgod pic

>$93 million profit

She did that ballerina movie with Hershlag, a few others.
Kunis has a movie career, even though she's B-list.
She'll be stuck in the FG contract for the rest of her life, but the writers hate her so it's not like they make it difficult.

Post them shits. I'm a footfag.

>She did that ballerina movie with Hershlag
You mean the one that's 7 years old? OP asked about "these days."

Yeah, it seems like ever since she got married & shit out a bunch of kids we don't see her as often anymore these days

I never understand these threads. Why not pick someone who ACTUALLY isn't working? She's in one or two movies every year. The bitch is still making money.

Fuck man, I wasn't even aware of that.

awesome post. lurk moar.

>jackie and kelso got together in the end

any other instances of actors falling for each other in real life?

Brangelina started during/after Mr & Mrs Smith I think.
The guy who played the soldier guy in the first three Transformer movies (and is now back in the new one I think) hooked up with the chick from Black Eyed Peas when they ware on an episode of Las Vegas where he played one of the lead roles (decent show btw)

She sells shitty liquor? Though hey, it beats real work I guess.

>bourbon
>superior

I guess she's another victim of the Hollywood machine.

Turn 30, get fewer movie roles

that's just a myth. it doesn't happen to good actresses. mila was only good in that 70's show.

She's one of (((them))), though.
I imagine if she wanted parts, she'd get them.

Explain (((Nikki Blonsky)))

Poor pedigree, I imagine. Only her father is a yid.

>She was 13 on that 70's show

muh dik

Like Robert Downhere Jr.?

It's not a myth.

Helen Hunt? Laura Dern? Julianne Moore? Kim Basinger? Michelle Pfeifer? Meg Ryan? Demi Moore? Sandra Bullock? Nicole Kidman?

These women might be in movies here & there but they all get significantly fewer movie roles today than they did before they were 30.

Yikes!

Gosling and Mendes

She has 2 young children so I imagine that takes up most of her time.

>There is a Christmas sequel planned and a dad version too

I can see why it worked with the Soccer mom demographic but it is kind of sad picturing 30-40 year old women having a girls night at the cinema as a the highlight of their year.

>Brangelina started during/after Mr & Mrs Smith I think.

You're thinking of Troy. The Gods seem to have punished them both for the marital transgression.

>ahhhhhh
>thank you
What did he mean by this?

ashton is weird. he is a legit 10/10, rich and famous but settles. he went for a middle aged woman in his 20's(demi was hot but come on, he could get anyone) and while mila is pretty qt he could probably get just about any woman on the planet. she is a 9/10 at best.

>dislikes bourbon
>calls others plebs
kys friendo

i imagine ashton and mila probably fell in love on that 70s show and liked each other ever since. they did have good chemistry on the show you can't deny that

making the money that macfarlane pays per episode, why would you do anything else?

literally a khazar jew

>There is a Christmas sequel planned and a dad version too

yup

here she is filming it this week!

what does Sup Forums think the shelf life on this relationship is?

The best kind

more like mila cunny

Hopefully they're waiting for her to turn 50 and then cast her as the starring milf in a modern adaptation of Oedipus.

t. Scotchfag

You wish, pedo.

She was 16.

She is a shitty actress

/thread