Its a Ramsay commits psychological torture over the course of a season episode

>its a Ramsay commits psychological torture over the course of a season episode

>it's a Ramsay destroys an entire army with 20 good men episode

>dude, we have to make him so epic
>he's the best character we have
>he like rapes and tortures people, so sick, omg
>how about we make him totally invincible to everyone that isn't stronk Sansa?
>good idea, let's also make him kill his father with no repercussions because of shock value, and let's also make him kill his baby step brother
>nailed it, this going to be epic, mom's gonna freak

>guy gets penis chopped off and completely psychologically shattered
>feminists completely silent

>Sansa gets raped
>feminists go batshit

What is it about rape that feminists think is the worst thing ever? There is way, way worse shit that can happen to you than an unwanted cock in your holes. Like getting your dick chopped off and strapped to amtorture device for instance. I'd say that is probably at least 100,000 times worse than rape.

>why does the idea of a woman being made completely powerless at the hands of a man trigger feminists so much

How is that any worse than a man being made powerless by another man?

Because Women doesn't have her body parts removed.

Because it makes them wet like nothing else. It's too self-triggering.

I think you're failing to understand basic elements of feminism.

did really feminists complain so much about the rape scene though? or are you just cherry picking some bizarre american media news outlet? never heard a single complaint over any episode """"controversy""" in game of thrones where I'm from

seems like the alt right is mainly the idea why these feminist ideas gets promoted so much

>it's an episode ends with one or more of the dragons flying and screaming directly into the camera right before a cut to black episode

I mean, yeah it was definitely in the news. That's pretty much how I was aware of the outrage. How else do you gauge the current social climate of 350 million people than the news and observations on social media?

I'd love to see the Ramsay scenes (all of them) redone with a young teenager playing him. Just for the ridiculousness of seeing a child do and say all the fucked up shit he does and says.

might've come from an echo chamber such as Sup Forums, your twitted feed or facebook feed. just wondering.

I'm thankful the outcry from "radical feminists" aren't that vocal where I'm from. I attended a west coast university for a semester as an exchange student. it was PC as fuck.
at the same time, i never get why people always complain about them

t.white cismale

I remember pretty much every major news outlet chimped out when ramsay raped sansa, saying how bad the show had gotten and how everyone was gonna stop watching

and then the 8th episode came and everyone started sucking its dick again

the key jingling effect is what carries the whole show

>literally dozens of shitskins raped by the dothraki in season 1 as Drogo is gathering resources to buy ships to sail to Westeros
>"duuuude bro you have to watch this new show called game of thrones"
>1 (one) white character is raped
>"I'M BOYCOTTING THIS SHOW"

>america in 2017

haha feminists are the real racists what the fuck is the modern world

>It's a Daenerys gives another generic speech from her dragon episode

>It's a Tyrion tells jokes all season episode

I really enjoyed the tortuous creep Ramsay. He became a joke when he turned into the shirtless badass. I honestly don't know why D&D found that more appealing.

I enjoyed this post

The show ended in S4
after that it's just filler fan fiction
I remember how hyped I was for each new episode during S1-S4. Right now I don't even want to watch this shit (but I will since I already invested 6 seasons into this crap)

>Also let's cast someone good looking instead of fat faced fugly book version, we got to get those Tumblr bitches wet
>DABID

>it's a Hot Pie telling the audience not to give up on the gravy episode

I was really excited for Season 5, where is Arya going? What about Tyrion? Were going to see Dorne next season!

Then season 5 aired...

And yeah, I'm in the same boat. Just going to finish what I started since there's only two seasons left. Not that they're going to be good - D&D only have 15 episodes to wrap up the entire show. Excluding fight scenes, which there'll probably be 2-4 big ones, which will likely take up the majority of an episode, this leaves about 10 episode left. 10 episodes to finish Samwell at Oldtown, Jon and Sansa at Winterfell, Kings Landing, The Others, Daenerys, Bran, Euron, etc.

There's no way there's going to be as much detail, nuance, or intrigue as there was in the first few seasons. Don't expect any interesting political backroom dealings, well-crafted plans of betrayal, etc. I expect a simplified narrative of "Good vs Evil". I expect more characters to die next season, not just for shock value, but to simplify the narrative, to lessen the amount of moving parts in the story. Littlefinger, Euron, and Cersei will likely get the cut next season.

And, as we can see from season 6, D&D already made steps to simplify the narrative. Varys' master plan this whole time? Oh, it was working with Daenerys. Dorne and the Sand Snakes? Oh, it was working with Daenerys. Margaery, Highgarden, and the Tyrells? Oh, it was working with Daenerys.

Eventually we'll get a Jon+Daenerys union, Arya will find Bran or Jon, etc. Characters paths have to come together at this point because they only have 15 episodes to conclude everything.

Whatever. At least I still got the books to look forward to. Funny enough, GRRM suffers from the same issue of time. I don't see how he can finish this series in two books with the amount of detail he packs in each book. I expect he'll announce a third or fourth book sometimes after TWOW is released (if ever).

>its a Sup Forums doesn't like [thing] after it becomes popular in the mainstream episode

getting real tired of these ones desu

I mean, I'm not sure what your point is. Season 5 and 6 were atrociously written. Even Reddit strongly criticized it.

And GOT was massively popular "in the mainstream" by Season 4, which I really enjoyed (despite its flaws).

>Even Reddit strongly criticized it.
go back there

very epic post user. reddit is like, for normies am I right !! dubs, check em! Praise kek!

>and then we strip away his plot armor and give it to jon so hes a total jobber when it counts

also theon gets over his trauma by his sister telling him to man up and drink alcohol

>it's a tourist outs himself as a tourist episode

see ya

kill yourself

>tourist
>"muh secret imageboard website!"

this is you

Did they run out of budget to make Ramsey fight Jon with his daggers? Like why would you just fire arrows at someone five feet away from you until you get shield slammed?

Theon deserved it for being a cunt, in the eyes of the audience. Sansa is just a dumb innocent kid.

>see ya
Come on now user when has that ever worked in the history of ever

we both know that dude is gonna go into the catalog and find a new thread to either discuss shitpost or both

telling people to do things over the internet is super meaningless why do you people do it so much ?

>fifty of the iron islands best killers
>lol shirtless and dual wield no prob

>half dead, exhausted jon snow
>shit what do i do

DABID

It took six stabs and a broken heart to kill Jon last time he died. If Ramsay could get off six stabs before Jon ran him through, I'd be impressed.

Was genuinely upset about Roose, the actor brought something to him

>Don't make me rue the day I raped your mother

What coast university.

>it was PC as fuck.
>at the same time, i never get why people always complain about them

Because you're probably partial to them.

He hasn't gotten over his trauma though

>"We really wanted to include Renly's peach, but we just didn't have the time"
>Laborious scene of Tyrion and Jaime talking about the beetle-crushing retard

>already invested 6 seasons

What did you invest exactly? Your spare time that you were gonna waste anyway? Shut the fuck up, watch it if you enjoy it. Drop it if you don't. I promise you you won't experience withdrawal symptoms. Hate-watching piece of shit

not completely but that scene is obviously the beginning of the process

It's actually 13 episodes left, not 15. So expect it to be worse than you think.

>>It's a Tyrion tells jokes all season episode
>'Varys has no dick' joke #23

Lowest moment in season 6?

>It's a Tyrion, Grey Worm, and Missandei shoot the shit episode

>it's an edgelord character goes for so much shock value he becomes completely laughable while the asshole kid king played by a first-time actor is 100 times more captivating episode
pathetic

I stopped watching after the 'hold the door' episode.
Low time was the 'Daenerys sets all guys on fire, walks out, and get hailed as god'.
To me, this made no fucking sense.
The Dothraki hate witches and would normally kill them on the spot, the fact that she survived the fire would everyone believe she is just that, a witch.
Instead of now bending down people would try to kill her asap and since all leaders are gone claim that position for themselves.
I just can't believe it, I doubt even Naruto could.

Didn't Daenerys burn an innocent person alive in Season 5 to intimidate Hizdahr? And then that scene was never brought up again?

It's really tonally jarring when she does shit like that and then a few episodes later the music is all triumphant while she's riding a dragon or something

Joffrey was wonderfully hateable

up there with the yara and daenerys scene, that shit gave me second hand embarrassment

the worst thing is that it's so obvious they all think their show is god's gift to mankind