Can someone give me a rundown or tl;dr on why exactly Hillary Clinton is so evil...

Can someone give me a rundown or tl;dr on why exactly Hillary Clinton is so evil? Like what criminal activities was she involved in, how corrupt is she, was has she lied about, what the Clinton Foundation is and so on. I just want to have some arguments.

I have quite a few people I know that go apeshit whe I mention that I dislike Hillary, but honestly I can never properly tell them why. It doesn't help that media here is 100% pro Cilnton and only ever reports negatively on Trump, so all the REEEnormies here are brainwashed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=td2pyyCau30
youtu.be/N7ZnapWoG6E
youtube.com/watch?v=5MBjAN7jqsQ
breitbart.com/clinton-cash-movie/
independentsentinel.com/lest-we-forget-hillarys-china-gate-scandal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump?

help me out, guys

One time she kicked a baby in the face with her elbow

Pretty brutal, that's gonna be my main argument from now on.

find youtube video "we came, we saw, he died"

Sometime around the 90s and before, countless people died supposedly under natural causes or accidents under the Clinton regime. Her husband had a sex scandal along with an aide, created NAFTA despite the fact Bush Sr. pushed Bill to to pass the bill. You know orgy island? Basically Clinton had affairs with women that pissed off Hilary into becoming the reptile she is today. Sold their souls for money,fame,and power and it's crumbling.

Schwuchtel.

She has lied on record numerous times regarding her stances on issues, beliefs, her involvement in cases, her criminal charges, etc.

The Clinton Foundation has a very shady network of donations/charity, suspected of money laundering, she's connected with the issuing of fraudulent bonds with her husband, relating to the USSR, 9/11 was a sanction, planned distraction to keep public eyes and minds away from the foundation and how it's tied to the missing 2.3 trillion from the Pentagon, the list goes on.

Look at what the Clinton Foundation did to haiti. Look at how many mysterious deaths surround her and those she works with. The allegations regarding her husband, human/child trafficking, drug money, the bushes, the emails, the dnc email leaks, she's just very suspect. She's not genuine. How she didn't give a shit about Benghazi, whether it was her/Obama's fault or not. Honestly, the ambassador who died there probably had some dirt on her.

Racist old white lady. Question dodger, extraordinaire.

Investigate the foundation.

Help us out, deutsch-bro.

She's essentially been told almost her entire life that she was going to be President.

When Obama took it from her in 2008, something snapped inside of her.

It's called menustration.

Thanks guys. Hillary genuinely makes me think that there is some really dark shit going on and people are too brainwashed to notice or care. I'm really scared.
Any more stuff I should know? I'm tired of everyone around me being blind to Hillary's fuckery

Gonna take a look, burger-bro

watch the movie faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=td2pyyCau30

>people are too brainwashed to notice or care. I'm really scared.
People know. They just want to watch her break down. Grab a lawn chair, the tides are coming.

Check out the links in the meme bread. The cfg general isn't up right now, or I couldn't find it, but they're spearheading the investigation. Beware if you get into those threads they've been discovered and the shilling is strong so don't get distracted by the derailing.

I have some screenshots from some interesting threads if you want.

>google hillary clinton death list
>google hillary clinton corruption
>google why is germany ruining europe for the third time
>google why do socalists want to supplant the native population of europe with africans

Awesome. I feel that it's not gonna be on youtube for long though...

I hope so. At least Reddit seems to wake up after that Sanders fiasco.

Post away, anything helps.

Being german is truly suffering right now...

youtu.be/N7ZnapWoG6E
Here ya go, that gives a nice insite on hillarys personality

>says she'll fight the corruption on wall street.
>takes $675,000 for a 20 minute speech from Goldman Sachs.
When asked why she took so much money she said (I swear to God this was her answer, I watched it live)
>"because that's what they offered"
She's already bought and paid for.
What happens when she's in office and someone says they'll give her foundation $5 million to look the other way? After all, that's what they offered...

Also, while she was secretary of state, her department approved so much scandalous deals with foreign governments, that gave her foundation million (just a coincidence I'm sure).
Like approving the sale of 20% (potentially 50%) of U.S. uranium mines to a Russian company called uranium one. Of course they gave her foundation a very large sum of money for another 20 minute speech...

Benghazi, Lybia is now in control of the IS (islamic State), This film explains it very well. Obama bombed Lybia & gangs took over. Hillary try to make peace with an unsafe corrupt government rather then send in troops & support. This is what happens when you assume a country is peaceful.
youtube.com/watch?v=5MBjAN7jqsQ
Also she things she not to blame for the mess we in.

breitbart.com/clinton-cash-movie/

watch this famalam

were are those "well documented" bullshiet come from? you hae the source?

Man I really hope that by some devine intervention she does not get elected.

What do you think she would do if she doesn't become president? What evil would she unleash?

All this patriotism... (-_-,)

LMGTFY
literally first result
independentsentinel.com/lest-we-forget-hillarys-china-gate-scandal/

Well if she doesn't get elected then the investigation would be pretty unimpeded. Hopefully, resulting in her being brought to trial. No point in going after bill, he's already dead pretty much. I wouldn't be surprised if something big happens to try and distract us(the masses) from it, though. It's worked in the past.

If BLM destroys race equality under a black president; then what will men hating feminist do under woman president?

All just diversionary, tension tactics, my friend. Irrelevant. BLM is funded by Soros. Their "leader" is living in one of his houses. The 28 missing pages of the 9/11 report are released. After 15 years of being in government hands. They conveniently point the finger at Saudi Arabia. This goes largely unnoticed. Why? Mostly because of BLM, Turkey, Germany, France, etc. You're gonna look like an insensitive conspiracy theorist dick if you care more about some old shit from the past instead of human lives being lost RIGHT NOW, right?

Literally has nothing to do with patriotism.

Its about the fucking truth you dip

It wasn't a sarcastic post, friend. I'm an investigator. No need to be so harsh.