When are they gonna have a World Cup in Türkiye?

When are they gonna have a World Cup in Türkiye?

Attached: averageerdoganvoter.jpg (1080x944, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Turkish_War_(1919–1922)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>semen_demon.zip

Damn, she's gorgeous

Euro 2024 is either going to be in Turkey or Germany.

>tfw born too late to work factory job, buy land investment, sell and move and buy mansion on the Bosphorus and live out life hosting parties for political exiles and writers and explorers passing through town with QT turk gf

by then they’ll be more or less the same thing

I wanna go down on her doner kebab if you know what I mean.

You couldn't afford it honey

Attached: 1435118004321.gif (190x200, 2.56M)

Delet this

>you will never watch the world change and revolutionary hopes for a better world fade with each new Sunday dispatch of the London Times, as the ancient city around you continues living as it always has, ships sailing in and back out, each on its own on quiet and forgotten journey, and wonder if maybe its always been this way or if you really are witness to truly the most mad and savage age, where machines bray the hearts of men and the only escape from the screeching modernity is in the backwards and savage sands of the Orient

Attached: noir_that_feel_by_kycha_trypov-d807a1r.png (800x527, 377K)

I hope so. I like Turks. They're bros.

you have a way with words my friends. I'm saving this screencap.

Attached: 1405881310403.jpg (720x460, 35K)

when u can say mohamed is a pig fucker or Erdogan is a pig fucker on tv and not get sent to concentration camp for "propaganda" . ''

so never

How will we be able to tell the difference?

Attached: 149tYr460mfw4427776.jpg (1080x1349, 73K)

It's colder in Germany.

is that so

Attached: justbanter.gif (1240x869, 466K)

You will be allowed to say, encouraged even, "Erdogan is a pig fucker" in 2022

Stop posting arabs you spastic. Most turks dont wear scarf

t. Hasn't been to Turkey in the last five-eight years

It WAS prevented, but not any more...

2014: "The Turkish government is now allowing girls as young as ten years old to cover their hair while attending school. This amended previous laws that prohibited the wearing of headscarves by students, an act considered to be public expression of faith."

Attached: turkey school girls.jpg (690x388, 236K)

Reminder that Constantinople is Christian clay.

Attached: Hagia-Sophia-Flickr-Severin-St-Martin.jpg (2812x1689, 990K)

Why did Istabul remain with Turkey/Ottomans when Germany lost a 3rd of it's territory post WW1?

If FIFA is truly smart, it will never have one in that shit hole country.

Because Ataturk, as much as we all hate him, was undeniably a brilliant general.

because en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Turkish_War_(1919–1922)

This is false, Istanbul was given to major powers after WW1, Greece was given a part of Asia Minor and invaded (stupidly) further towards Ankara.

Criminally underrated comment friend

user, the last two world cups were in...

t.56%

Why are turkish girls smart, caring and funny while turkish guys are obnoxious self-centered dickheads?

I had 2 turkish gf and those were the best relationships I had but I cant help feeling annoyed when I met their male friends. Seems like the only decent turkish guys are older than 30 at least

>and invaded (stupidly) further towards Ankara.
But wasn't this part of the "Great Idea" of rebuilding the Byzantine Empire? At some point that would have meant that Constantinople has to be part of Greece again too. But because the war was lost Greece lost all of Asia Minor and also the chance of getting Constantinople back. Thus Constantinople remains with Turkey.

Attached: shit.jpg (800x450, 22K)

KEK if this is what I think it is, then my sides have left my physical body.
>dresden

Attached: bond, james bond.jpg (249x249, 8K)

That's the high T, that make them like that.

I know a (ethnically) Turkish girl in Poland who my cousin used to date (I'm Polish), she was quite decent as well. But here in Germany, only very few of them are like that from my experience, Egyptian girls are way more like what you described (used to date one, never had any problems with her family IN GERMANY, the one in Egypt, that's a different story...)

Then again, that Turkish girl in Poland identifies herself as Polish and converted to Catholicism, so she's not just integrated but fully assimiliated.
She's also a dancer and worked as an interviewer for some regional meme TV station and, to make it Sup Forums related, she tried to work for Polish Eurosport.

>But wasn't this part of the "Great Idea" of rebuilding the Byzantine Empire?

Kinda, but not really. Megali Idea was mostly about liberating areas with a big Greek population. We achieved that, but the competent government lost the elections and the clowns that took power pushed into Ankara for no reason when their campaign promise was to completely end the war. They were also friends of the king (who supported the Germans), which made the Allies unhappy and stopped supporting us.

yeah, they are my honor habibis

Don't cut yourself on those edges, kid.

>all the "banter" by underage mutts itt

Attached: 1377612160344.jpg (256x320, 44K)

Well that's funny because I'm talking a lot with an egyptian girl I met in Egypt now and she's pretty much the same, although ledd westernized that the turks. Total qt to boot.

Moroccan on the other hand are total sluts. This one girl asked me to pick lingerie for her to buy and begged for anal after 2 dates.

Also she rates Salah.

need Moroccan gf, fuck drumpf for keep qt sluts away from me

Morsi yes Sisi no