Ending the entire trilogy on a shot of this fat cunt entering his house

>ending the entire trilogy on a shot of this fat cunt entering his house

Was this really smart?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/There-Back-Again-Actors-Tale/dp/0312331460
youtube.com/watch?v=AUu36okH7vs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Considering he is the hero of the story, yes.

He's objectively not.

First come Frodo and Aragorn. Then Gandalf.

Sam is a distant 4th at best.

It was Gollum who ultimately was responsible for getting the ring destroyed, so he was the hero, no?

YOu are both incredibly stupid.

Reminder that Sean Astin is a cunt and wrote a book about the making of the trilogy in which he keeps referring to himself as acting Jesus while gossiping about everyone else involved. He also says he felt LOTR was "beneath him and his brilliance".

amazon.com/There-Back-Again-Actors-Tale/dp/0312331460

Shut your fucking mouth when talking to me.

>defeated a giant spider
>saved the ring/ring bearer from an entire goblin/orc citadel.

He WAS a hero.

I'm not surprised in the least. He's an unlikable cunt, and a fucking nobody. Seriously, Elijah has had better roles than him, and Elijah was fucking Frodo aka the Luke Skywalker effect.

Literally impossible you fucking retard.

>>he calls women cunts

your mother is a cunt

Don't fucking call me names.

He did seem like a stiff dude in the behind the scenes interviews

I'm sorry.

Apology accepted.

Frodo was a hobbit nobleman with an inborn resistance to the rings magic, Aragon was a fabled numenorian from a long line of kings destined to retake the throne of Gondor, Gandalf is a literal angel in human form and Sam is a gardener.
Sam represents the heroism of the lower classes and proves that no matter how small or low of birth, your heroism can make a difference. While not as significant in the bigger picture his acts of heroism helped Frodo fulfill his mission and save the world

youtube.com/watch?v=AUu36okH7vs

>Sam represents the heroism of the lower classes

This is why I loathe him. Fuck you plebs and pleb-enablers. Know your fucking place.

t. bourgeois cunt

Wow what a fucking twat.

Nice fantasy, kid.

It's how the book ended.