His """country""" is landlocked

>his """country""" is landlocked

SCREECHING

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/15/uk-canada-advice-post-brexit-trade-deals-eu-ceta
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>His """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""country"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" doesn't have at least 200,000 km of coast line

is it true many americans have never seen the sea

Except Canada isn’t a real country
Just a mutt mix of anglo and frog

>His (dead) """""empire""""" begs Canada to teach them how to negotiate

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/15/uk-canada-advice-post-brexit-trade-deals-eu-ceta

>his "country" doesnt landlock another after a war

There's probably a good chunk, yeah.
I was baffled that someone I went to high school with lived in Arizona his whole life but had never gone to the beach until his senior year.

>mfw the austrian navy

>his """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""country""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" is 99% uninhabited wasteland

Bolivia? I don't know much about SA history.

yeah

Its funny because Chile has so much coastline yet they decided to take it all away from B*livia. I can't imagine the asspain it must have caused.

>Every single investment regarding naval business, economy and military invalidated

lmao

>be a literal Indian reservation
>get curbstomped 5 times in a row

>his """country""" has land borders with a """"country""""" whose people who are culturally, religiously and linguistically identical to his

JUST

>his """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""country""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" isn't a former British Colony that fought in a war for independence and ended up more powerful than Britain as a result

They also refuse to disband their Navy.
Sure, they can use it on rivers and lakes, but still.

dont trust your scouter

>His """country""" doesn´t have coastline in two different oceans

>his """""country""""" is such a shithole it's neighbor built a wall to separate you from them

>land borders
cunt just take over the whole continent

Greece is 11th on this list.
13,676 km

>Caribbean Sea
>Ocean