How to make friends Sup Forums? or more precisely how to get a social circle from nothing Sup Forums? how to start it?

how to make friends Sup Forums? or more precisely how to get a social circle from nothing Sup Forums? how to start it?

i'm not telling you anything that would benefit you

to start off, how old are you?

21 years old.

Get into clubs, into any hobbies or activities that has a group you can get into.
Obviously you need to be interested in these activities

move to another country and play the foreigner that needs to be shown around card on tinder. get that girl to introduce you to others then fuck and chuck her and make friends off that

if you go to college, just go up and talk to people. they probably will never tell you to go away. if not, then get into activities that make you interact with others, like Brazil user said.

Learn how to carry a conversion and be a cool person to talk to. It also helps having various interests and knowledge that other people are connected to. You also need to understand normie culture but you don't have to become one. Having a sense of humor is important too

>like Brazil user said
you mean like the MACACO user said

Just be yourself

Thank you, I should do it but i have no fucking idea of what i want to study.
i'm also afraid to go into it and getting not any people to talk because everyones think only about their shit and have a social life on the outside.

That's not nice

Infiltrate social circles, amog the Alpha, seize control

Being alone without corruption, is much healthier than be among with fake people.

Kierkegaard was a nerd who didn't see the Absurd

travel, meet people in a hostel
start with a hobby, play in a band
just go out

okay but how to introduce myself to talk to strangers without making an awkward and intrusive situations?
it was my problem since pretty much the beginning.

Normies

I'll be your friend

talk to the girl in the kitchen. Ask what tea she likes, when you see her preparing something, whaterver. Just simple things, get into a small talk. Do you watch Big Bang Theory too? etc.

or offer something, that's mostly the easiest way

>harassing someone who is working and can't escape the conversation

>harassing
If you are in a Hostel you can offer your fellows a coffee or something. Also, a funny little conversation is always good.

not a good advice. this singles you out more than the opposite effect.