Ghostbusters reboot failed commercially despite paid positive reviews

>Ghostbusters reboot failed commercially despite paid positive reviews
>Tokyo Mirage Sessions localization also failed commercially despite paid positive reviews
>Popular radical liberal clickbait media's traffic drops dramatically
>Marvel and DC comics sales are awful the latest years as they are trying to appeal to SJW

It's the current year, bitches!

Other urls found in this thread:

nosvideo.com/rnqnt230vnaq
thesolarmovie.me/ghostbusters-2016-2016/
nosvideo.com/rnqnt230vnaq.
archive.is/lt6ZC
youtu.be/ClaacgQFRAg
boxofficemojo.com/about/boxoffice.htm
poynter.org/2016/digital-media-layoffs-continue-this-time-with-vice-news/413547/
youtube.com/watch?v=mlh1GJ5Ny-s
argcircuitseries.com/store/p124/EXCLUSIVE_Force_of_Will_Playmat.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When has SJW shit ever succeeded commercially?

>Popular radical liberal clickbait media's traffic drops dramatically

really? I want links to this

How are they doing in the box office this weekend?

What's the deal with Tokyo Mirage Sessions?

I think the turning point was when Gawker lost all their money.

They've gone past half the budget cost! This movie is a sucess!

>>Marvel and DC comics sales are awful the latest years as they are trying to appeal to SJW
Marvel movies though, they're raking in money like nothing else. Because they're clean, fun for the whole family, and just like WWE, every kid can point at a character and say "look mom, maybe I can be like X someday!" Now that's American!

DC is just edgeville though, really fucking gay.

Cant wait for dr strange to come out. holy FUCK can you imagine the pussy a guy can rake in at the premire.

people want to see the real world when they read comics/watch films and they want to see a perfect dream land when they go outside
good times to be a psychiatrist.

I found a decent cam rip, about 7/10 quality, and I fell asleep 30 minutes in. It is very very boring, I'm going to try and finish it today. Also them being women has in no way influenced my rating. I love female-lead movies such as Resident Evil, Charlie's Angels, Tomb Raider, Divergent, Lucy, Gretel from Hansel and Gretel, Hanna (favourite), much more.

It was just so fucking boring, that I would find myself guessing their next lines or movements and be correct.

Watch it here free if you want: nosvideo.com/rnqnt230vnaq

Never, well, maybe few times. There's a reason they hate capitalism.

Trustworthy based user.
Thank you fellow user been wanting to watch this shitfest ever sense release.

virus donut click

Only feminazi claim that people hate it for having female leads so they can cry "misogyny!". If that was the case, most people wouldn't love the latest Star Wars movie. Alien and Kill Bill would never been successful and they were released when PC culture wasn't a thing.

It hasn't ever. Social justice trannies don't spend their trustfund money on comics, or video games, or movies.

Welcome to identity politics.
Somethings bad in anyway? It must be because you're racist, sexist, homophobic, etc.

How do you know?

I'm not sure how much they've made at this point but still made me giggle

It's not, I got the link from this Solar Movie mirror
thesolarmovie.me/ghostbusters-2016-2016/

And (you) watched it from nosvideo.com/rnqnt230vnaq. So no viruses?

I do but I'm not nearly as leftist as I used to be. I bought the first issue of the new ms marvel when it game out and it was meh like 99.99% of comic books so I never bought another.

Yeah no viruses, I'm watching that link right now where I left off last night.

Trust me, it's not worth finishing. If you don't like the first 10 monutes of it then prepare to be dissapointed through the rest.

Production Budget: $144 Million

Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic: $71,456,739 79.8%
+ Foreign: $18,113,674 20.2%
= Worldwide: $89,570,413

Source: Box Office Mojo.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well thanks user. Sorry for doubting you.

I knew about Marvel but what is DC doing?

It had nothing to do with female lead roles. It was due to the fact that it clearly had a "womyn are strong" SJW propaganda theme to it. Also the fact that it is a slap to the face of the original movies.

This is the free market at work.

archive.is/lt6ZC
Wow! Now they even lie about the Ghostbuster's toys sales.

Its just a bad comedy, the jokes are flat and the characters are one dimensional

Also they insult all people that disliked the movie before its release by calling them racist, misogynist etc. And they keep doing it. Not a wise move, Sony.

I don't have to see it to know exactly what the plot is. I don't have to see it to know exactly what happens. One can piece the trailer together and use screenwriting algorithmns to know. I saw a video on youtube that dissected it perfectly. He predicted the movies plot before the rest of the trailer came out. It was magic.

It wasn't a wise move making this shit fest to begin. No one wanted a ghostbusters remake unless it was with the original cast.

They fucked up on every step of the way.

Do you have a link to the video that did that?

>yurope novels selling less than a thousand units per year each

looks like conservitards are the one's losing to me!

>realizing libshit and commushits hate free market because they can't force people to buy things
holy shit.

>It wasn't a wise move making this shit fest to begin.
Sure. But at least it would sell a little better if they didn't insulted the few ones that would watch it.

youtu.be/ClaacgQFRAg

boxofficemojo.com/about/boxoffice.htm

>Gross refers to gross earnings in U.S. dollars. On average, the movie's distributor receives a little more than half of the final gross (often referred to as the "rentals") with the remainder going to the exhibitor (i.e., movie theater). The money split varies from movie to movie, but, generally, the contract favors the distributor in early weeks and shifts to the exhibitor later on.

So of $80m gross takings, Sony is sitting with about $40m after a 150m production budget. Kek

a little better being the operative words. No one but tumblrites want to see obvious female empowerment ghostbusters. There's a reason why people liked the Rogue trailer. It's not about female lead roles but about the obvious ploys being used. it's nasty.

Yeah no one cares about the bullshit anymore.

More at 11

Remember they probably spent at least 50 on marketing / pr

you should mention Gawker and its founder going bankrupt thanks to Hogan

poynter.org/2016/digital-media-layoffs-continue-this-time-with-vice-news/413547/
VICE layoffs from a couple of months ago.

So they are actually in the negative. Good.

50? More like 150. The director said the movie would have to take in 500 to break even.
They are waaaaaaay behind.

Star wars 7

Thanks for the link user. I'm going to watch it now.

>>Tokyo Mirage Sessions localization also failed commercially despite paid positive reviews

Why? Is it because the localization was neutered? Because the mechanics are bretty fun.

Because they took a niche game that already sold poorly in Japan and butchered it so much that it drove away most people that intended to buy it. And because it was pretty obvious that they tried to appeal to SJW. And guess what: SJW don't buy japanese games.

>mfw I'm enjoying tokyo mirage session right now

Wasn't too SJWish, just stronk womyn lead who was a bland mary sue. No doubt they'll fuck eventually. It depends how much further they drive the SJWism in the sequels. It's main problem was that it was just a poor remake of ANH, not any particular propaganda message.

If they manage to alienate the SW fanbase by taking it all too far, that'll be an accomplishment. Some of those fans are like cultists.

>SJW don't buy japanese games.
This happen to Force of Will too and it was a fucking tcg

Go look at Rogue One

Another stronk womyn come to save the day

This

The game is pure weeb/neet bait and Treehouse censored all the fan service and likely meme'd the fuck out of the dialogue.

By the time they were done with it there was no reason to buy it anymore.

FE:Fates only sold well because it was a solid RPG game and got a massive amount of press coverage from all the localization outrage.

-TMS didn't get near as much coverage.
-It's on the WiiU rather than the 3ds which means it has a smaller player base to sell to just out of the gate.

I'd say Nintendo would one day wake up to whats happening over here and fire Treehouse but the'yre probably too busy counting the mountain of money Pokemon GO is flooding their office with.

Hell even Force of Will is basically the asian sjw of tcgs because they even support Islam.

Is this a joke? It's not even a video game TCG, nor a mainstream franchise for all ages like Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh. More examples like that for this game?

>they even support Islam.
Source?

Debatable. Pretty much all of them hate the prequels and those are more legit SW than anything Disney can ever put out.

If they overplay their SJW hand and put out a shit SW, people will jump down their throats over it.

Here's some more:
youtube.com/watch?v=mlh1GJ5Ny-s

It's not in your face about it and there isn't anything wrong with female lead roles.

>her smile and optimism gone

You gotta be kidding me.

Is this game any good?

FE fates sold real well cause solid game alone + theres already a crazy Fire Emblem modding community. So if you wanted to add all the shit back in that was cut you could do so easily. Also unlike TMS FE fates didn't touch the main story lines translations. Also the character interactions were touched a lot but not entirely ruined. (you don't drug Soleil to like guys like the original conversation). Only shit that was touched was swimsuits, petting game, etc.

if there was no modding community, that game would be dead in the water since a majority of the playerbase is weebs who want that stuff.

Not really. I will admit that it's real cheap but to get the higher rarity for your cards is just out of thought. It also is a clone of magic with just a few game changes so your land (stones) is out into another deck and then you have a main deck with everything else and a ruler that can tap for the stones and become a j-ruler (join the fight on the field). But I would not recommend you joining this game sense the creators of the game mostly want your money unlike the mainstream card games who will at least think more for the players.

Some more of it and the community also supporting gays that died in orlando:
argcircuitseries.com/store/p124/EXCLUSIVE_Force_of_Will_Playmat.html

Clicked it and I instantly got pop up ads on my phone. Don't click if your security isn't top notch lads.