TRUMP JUST LOST MY VOTE

Trump is doubling down on social conservatism and is now become an establishment candidate AKA a neocon . trump has lost his once anti establisment allure by selecting NeoCon Mike Pence as his VP

I'll be voting for Gary Johnson and freedom this November . Not some NeoCon anti freedom Authortain like Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rAT_BuJAI70
youtu.be/G_xnYVxTaTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DckY2dRFtxc
youtube.com/watch?v=1dl_tMuyYMU
snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have to try this type of thread somewhere else. No one is going to give it any attention. Good luck with your baiting though.

wtf I'm a JohnsonJohnson now.

youre willingly going to throw your vote away?

I'm #CruzMissle now.

he never said that

I am now #mentallyShill

>all this johnson shilling
Looks like someone doesn't want to go mano a mano with Trump.

Dems are retarded shillary is a necocon, trump is center as fuck

Clinton will win.

Fuck johnson

(OP) #
I despise 3rd parties

The idea that literal nobodies can run. No you should be forced to win the primary's to win.

It's why I oppose independent mps and recently created parties like UKIP

Only The old established parties should be allowed.

Clinton or Trump should win. Not Johnson.

You need to earn the right to run for president.

great now i'm a #BigJohnson

Clinton will win.

Fuck johnson

I despise 3rd parties

The idea that literal nobodies can run. No you should be forced to win the primary's to win.

It's why I oppose independent mps and recently created parties like UKIP

Only The old established parties should be allowed.

Clinton or Trump should win. Not Johnson.

You need to earn the right to run for president.

youtube.com/watch?v=rAT_BuJAI70

Felt good watching ron paul get btfo, senile 3rd party cunt

What did he mean by this?

Huh, really makes you think.

I am now #CruzMissile

I'm team WEBB ryde til I dye

how many times do you have to post this, you are a pretty shitty and lazy shill

I do it for free :)

No he is not.

Stop being a faggot

Shillllliiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggggggg! so much shilling today with these wikileaks releases

how can anyone vote for her?

Wtf I hate Trump now.

>I'll be voting for Gary John and freedom this November.

No, you'll be voting for crooked Hillary you stupid fucking ignorant piece of shit.

Wtf I hate 1998 now

All those years ago and He was right on the money.

He is clearly intelligent to have such accurate foresite.

Haha conservashits mad as fuck Trump is a shit authortarian candidate you fucking retarded trailer park trash goon

>lemme post this fake pic agsin lol

@82456784
>1 shekel has been deposited on your account

Wow, I was going to vote for her, but now I'm a #WallBuilder now.

you should change the knight into kek.

still appreciated this.

A vote for Gary Johnson is a vote for Hillary you fucking ignoramus.

I don't care about this thread or its message.
Since it's anti-trump, I am here to shill my OC I made today: youtu.be/G_xnYVxTaTQ

Please tweet it to TYT and whoever if you enjoy it

You don't even need fake pics
>youtube.com/watch?v=DckY2dRFtxc

>Johnson must a be Libertarian. See, he has an L next to his name.
youtube.com/watch?v=1dl_tMuyYMU

You know that quote is fake, right?

>fake
that's 100$ real compadre

lovely

Touching

>#mentallyShill
holy fuck my sides

beautiful

Neocon IS anti establishment.

As long as he closes borders that's already better than any other candidate would do.

And an important thing about all of this is that he also normalized an anti-sjw and anti-establishment rhetoric.

wtf I hate 4d chess now

KEK
>the music
>the message

10/10

"Despite People's comprehensive online content archive, we found no interview or profile on Donald Trump in 1998 (or any other time) that quoted his saying anything that even vaguely resembled the words in this meme. Trump appeared somewhat regularly in the magazine's pages before he came to star on The Apprentice, but the bulk of the magazine's celebrity-driven coverage of him back then centered on his marriages to, and divorces"

this post made me a #CruzMissile

Stay mad your candidate knows your a literal restard who gets triggered by brown people and gays

Wtf I love Johnson now

You shills need to learn that we're smarter than you.
At this point you're just annoying. Kind of amusing, but still annoying.
Social conservatism isn't what makes one a Neo-con.
Neo-cons are best described by their military adventurist foreign policy
Since Hillary is in the pocket of the military-industrial complex and supports a hawkish policy of regime change and war-profiteering, she is in fact the neo-con.

Voting for Johnson is a vote for Trump, dumbass. If Trump or Hil don't get enough EC votes, the House decides who becomes president. Do your really think they would pick Hil or Johnson over Trump because of their "fall in line" nature?

The shit posting in /pol the last few weeks has been amazing, and I take it as a sign of how desperate the left has become.

> really makes you think
> trump BTFO
> won't vote for him now.

Here's the deal... we all know you're bullshiting. You weren't a trump supporter then and you aren't now.

You think that by making these posts we'll somehow change our minds; because, you and all your friends change YOUR minds if fed enough online posts.

But every time you make a post like this, we see through it, and grow stronger because of it.

So tits or GTFO

>when your lesbian, pro-Hillary SJW sister unironically recites this """quote""" from memory at a family gathering during her break from college
>goes on to say that Trump wants to murder every woman who gets an abortion

And we weren't even talking about politics.

Trump is a neocon tho . He wants to meddle in the Middle East to destroy Isis

>not even following the conversation

>gary johnson
>freedom

Hillary, you need to pay your shills better, they're slipping

$0.04 has been deposited to your account

And then tries to change the subject when you read a list from memory of the shit Hillary pulled long before your snowflake relative was even born.

how many shekels did you earn for this one?

Why do hillshills think that Sup Forums will fall for the exact same tactic we use at r/sandersforpresident ?

I hope you don't get paid on commission

At least those would be facts. Seriously, she's an english major and doesn't even bother basic fact checking before swallowing whatever bait is trending on twitter.

>your
>restard

D R O P P E D
Make room for Jeb.

Went through the same shit with my niece.

Thankfully, as soon as she got out of college, got her first paycheck, and saw what was being taken out in taxes, she started swinging to the right

Sounds pretty dumb to turn into a right wing nut job over paying your fair share in taxes

fake and gay

You're right OP now I see.

I am now a #johnsonpuffer

He lost all my enthusiasm but I'm still voting for him as a lesser of two evils.

Nope. There is no statement like that in People Magazine. Disinformation detected.

Where do you get the idea he's the lesser of two evils ? Just because he's a republican ?ate you that much of a partisan moronic lemming ?

Here is an actual article by Bernie encouraging women's "Rape Fantasies": you know they want it.

Fake quote. You're either a shill or a gullible fool who shouldn't be voting anyway

Isn't that article pretty much Bernie admitting that he has violent rape fantasies? I mean, he has no grounds for knowing what other men fantasize about, so he must be basing that on his personal rape fetish.

I think kitty has an eye infection. Time for kitty to go see vet.

2/10

> implying Bernie is wrong

Women like forceful aggressive sex

This is a lie

After whats happened today..Clinton is going down lmfao.

What state do you live in? There are only 5 states where it matters who you vote for.

>guys im one of you, im a dumb racist white male trumpster, am i rite gais, fukk nazis
>that picture that everyone knows is a complete fake

Clinton is gonna need to cheat in a country wide scam to win.

and we know her tricks from what she pulled in California. election officials either are paid shills or misdirected by shills.

I'll just leave this here:

OP is a cuck

Ron Paul is not 3rd party, you absolute fucking retard.

#Shill4Hill

No he's a dumbass republican with some good social and foreign policy ideals . His son is a failure too

Also, fuck Gary Johnson.

people can change. its current year, quit judging history. we all start as animalistic libtards

Trump ain't winning bub. It doesn't matter what this board wants to think will happen. The reality is far different.

Hill shill, how are things going with the DNC leaks and what not?

DONT BET THE FARM SHILLARY

TRUMP IS THE WILDEST OF WILDCARDS

THIS IS UNCHARTED TERRITORY

Who is this handsome cuck?

Fuck Hillary, I don't support either of these candidates and we're fucked either way. Look at polling. Hillary guaranteed VA going blue with the Kaine pick.

It's in the bag.

You should have seen the party then...boy you are a retsrd OP.

>inb4 Shill

>It's in the bag.
BULLSHIT

LONG WAY TO NOVEMBER

Hmm.
Vote for the crook?
Or vote for the loony?

LOL, neither. Johnson/Weld.
The Libertarian Party is where it's at, my friends.
Vote down the two-crime-family system.

Republicans do appeal the uneducated dipshits tho

Wtf I hate trump now

Parties are splitting the dipshit vote along educational lines, the academics in my family that literally write textbooks can't into Trump

Wow goosebumps. your right this really makes me think

I am vigorously #StrokingheJohnson now