So

So...

GLUNNNNNK

I hope the FCC doesn't fine him. He'd love to be made a martyr.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little BLOMPF thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The uh, "epic" Colbert guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a washed-up late night comedian.

Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic drumpffag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "GOD EMPEROR PRAISE KEK"

You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

GUNGUL RUMPF

DONDEBIM GLENDEKLOMPF

>it's a "trumpkins get triggered by literally anything and try to get Colbert fired only to have it blow up in their face resulting in him becoming more popular than ever" episode

>yfw you will never be this mad

Fining him won't turn him into a martyr

TMURPT

In the eyes of his audience it will. He'll play it up that way too.

BROMLUMPF

>normalfags started the hashtag even before Sup Forums learned about the hashtag
>b-but muh alt-right is trying to get him fired

Yeah, Sup Forums is really liberal these days, huh.

Idiot.

>it's a libs wake up and Trump is still president episode
Normally not a fan of reruns but these ones are my favorite

>it's a liberals accidentally add cockholster/slut/bitch back to the acceptable mainstream televised insults roster

>any mildly political thread pops up
>a dozen shills and shillbots instantly start whining about Trump
>almost like they're on a payroll or something

KILL THE WHITE MAN

>it's a trump's presidency is ruled ineffective due to based judiciary and checks and balances episode

what a season final!

>Pence takes over and the fun really starts

what anime?

>thinking-face-1.png
>user's brain clearly isn't working

is it supposed to be ironic?

>get exposed as a shill
>y-you're retarded!
this is why you lost, sweetie