Munich gunman fixated on mass killing, had no Islamist ties

>Munich gunman fixated on mass killing, had no Islamist ties
reuters.com/article/us-germany-crime-munich-idUSKCN1021YZ

You know, besides being an Iranian Muslim

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/y0Ypm
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/23/munich-shooting-loner-facebook-ali-sonboly-bullied-killer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Fuck the media tells some crazy lies.

Implying an Iranian Muslim would have isis ties

The media try'd to say it was someone on the alt right and said they had quote ''possible reports of people hearing the gunman say anti Muslim statements'' Ofcourse this was a load of shit and wouldn't make any sense anyway because if it was someone on the alt right they wouldn't be killing normal white people , they would be killing Muslims.

The media is so full of shit and they will try to twist it around to silence anyone who dare speak out against mass immigration.

>Shia
>shoots self in head
>shoots non-white immigrants
>no real snackbar moment

I think this guy just wanted to do mass shooting. Doesn't seem like any Islam MO

proof that there were non-white victims?

I think Germany is covering this up as usual. They've been doing that the past few months.

The theatre hostage thing. The recent axe attack. Now this.

We never really hear much about these incidents before they sweep them under the rug.

What theatre hostage thing? The Bataclan in Paris?

They did the same shit with Nice

>nothing related to Islam or Islamic State

Then a week later

>homemade IS flag
>planned attack out since 2015
>had phone number of radical
>five others arrested

Of course now Nice is nowhere to be seen or heard about.

He is a product of multiculturalism.

First off, he's German

Second, up to 10% of Iran's population is Sunni

FOX was shilling the right wing violence for some reason

First it was Shep, then one of his guests. In about five minutes or less, they mentioned Nazi Underground twice and talked about a bunch of Neo-Nazi attacks, that I never heard of, that have happened recently.

Cologne took about three months to get all the details. About a month just for the basics.

Sonbaly once told me
The Turks were gonna troll me

He does seem like a crazy mass shooter. You know how the left tries to say that Christians can be mass shooters and people won't blame Christianity? Well they are wrong because it wasn't their religion that made them do it. But in this case I also think he was just a crazy dude even though he was Muslim.

He was getting bullied so he lured some of the popular kids to the McDonalds to shoot them up.

Hes basically a german Elliot Rodger.

>shia muslim
>bullied by sunni niggers
>goes full aryan mode
>kills other aloha snackbars
>mudslime problem solves itself

so muslims are the problem but this time they were also the solution

The hostages were tortured.
Germany suppressed those reports.

I shot a bunch and now they are dead

This proves that Muslims cannot be fixed. Take Islamism away from them and they'll find another reason to kill white people.

Who started this Shia is good meme? That was a terrorist attack. Of course his beliefs guided him. Why so deluded, leaf burger?

HA

He looks like a fucking mexican.

look, we've all seen the parking garage video and those of us who speak german know how fucking beta he sounded, almost apologetic. stop playing the islam angle, it does not work and only backfires. further attempts at this angle will only make you look like a sjw agent provocateur.

But with a plan

I still don't know how Rodger stabbed his roommates? One at a time, all at once? Any defense wounds?

people born in a country doesn't make them ethnic locals

It's another Columbine, except he did it in a mall instead of a school.

They were all sleeping

speaking of apologetic...

the media is shilling in these moments the
>was it a crazy islamist or crazy right winger?
angle because that is what will glue the most viewers to the screen. right-wingers will hope for the former, lefties for the latter.

y'all too stupid to realize what's really being played.

If he's simply of Iranian heritage he probably doesn't share Iran's political enemies.

if this is true, i cannot fully condemn him.

Thanks

It is a reason why Samuel Hydeburg is always a suspect.

PLEASE BE A WHITE MALE

yes? go on, you fucking coward...
say it.
i mean you're only going to lose the support of anyone who speaks german on this one. way to build support for your cause, faggot.

So they mean he wasn't an Islamist? That changes everything!

He had a book on mass shooters. The beta uprising is a multiracial movement just fyi. Lots of the soldiers are actually non white.

he probably was a self hating "german".

he knew he would never be considered german, and certainly believed he wasn't iranian.

BBC news has dropped the "Ali" in his name and now reports him as David Sonboly as they don't want to promote any links to islamic killing.

Jesus fucking Christ...

>First off, he's German

He's not.

OH BOY HERE WE GO AGAIN! IT'S EVERY ONES FAVORITE MEME!

NOT

REAL

MUSLIMS!!!

Worse, it's the police

>The gunman who killed nine people in a shooting spree at a shopping centre in Munich has been identified by police as David S.
>David S.

archive.is/y0Ypm

When will Bavaria declare independence?

Question is how did he get the gun? If he's a autist he wouldn't have been approved a weapon and same if he's so weird how did he find an underworld connection?

Have they also reported him as an "Asian", too?

You don't need a book, the internet is better for all that

kek saved

Because it's easy to have someone do something like drive a truck through a crowd, and cover it up to push your own agenda.

theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/23/munich-shooting-loner-facebook-ali-sonboly-bullied-killer
>Munich killer was bullied teenage loner who had obsession with mass murder

So in other words, he was a Sup Forums fag

Hey weird marxist cultists will say absolutely anything to do damage control for any anti-western ideology!

Hopefully soon. It's time to expell the leftists and shitskins to their designated degeneracy zone in the north while the decent Germans move south.

Everyone should be happy with that solution.

Good old Germany

Iranian Muslim kills a bunch of kids while screaming Allahu Akbar

But its video games

a witness said that he shouted allahu akbar.

When Interpol asked their mass media to publish criminal's photos for identification, guess what the media proceeded to do?

Somehow, I HIGHLY doubt it'll help to catch the criminals :^)

No other country acts like Germany during a terrorist attack.

Its the most pathetic thing to watch but whats more pathetic is having to hear people like you defend it.

>inb4 jewish media

top keks

>But its video games
yep lets blame pokemon go

Can't find the source again, think it might be huffpo germany, but someone said he might have converted to christianity, hence "David" name change.

If turks are going to bully anyone based on religion it definitely seems like a convert would be on higher priority. Even if they themselves aren't practicing muslims. But sure, he was a neo-nazi brevik-loving violent video game enthusiast.

The problem is that German police blatantly lie constantly. They could've found ISIL flags in his room, and they'd suppress it and tell us he had no Islamist ties.

>relying on eye-witnesses
>being this naive
witnesses also reported 3 shooters

protip: most witnesses also don't actively oppose germany's immigration, ie they are complete morons.

>You're going to lose to support of everyone who speaks German
oh no what a terrible loss

Better create a contingency plan, just in case.

STFU up

A muslim woman in the McDonald's watched him kill kids while saying Allahu Akbar....He is a fucking muslim

What is wrong with you

Couldn't a muslim/arabic speaker yell allahu akbar as a "what the fuck" "oh my god" kind of thing as they're running away from a mass shooting

>had no islamist ties

then how'd he get a gun and all that ammo?

i can't imagine the regular black market selling to some kid with zero gang ties. but terrorist groups would.

>witnesses also reported 3 shooters
and i did see a couple of pictures that showed three guys being taken away in handcuffs.

this is only because we have no free press. all the big media outlets are in bed with government, all the minor ones are irrelevant and can be safely ignored.

that is the state of democracy in the west. and it all begins with an oligopol of major media outlets. for as long as we dont have more competition in the mainstream media, this bs will continue.

THIS is the issue that needs to be addressed over all others.

Doubtful, not synonymous in arabic like people use omg in english.

I'm just pointing out, faggot, calm down.

this is a more interesting question to pursue. basically all ISIS would have had to do is give him a gun and tell him
>just do it faget

This, all Iranians are terrorists, and you know it's true because Israel keeps saying it.

>only whites can have personal motives for mass-shooting

UNDER THE LEAF
UNDER THE LEAF
MUSLIMS LIKE IT BETTER
IN GIRLS WHO ARE WETTER
TAKEN FROM LEAFS

>german police

Shia boy probably trying to outdo the sunnies

14/88
We need to secure a future for white iranian children

Islam is just a catalyst. Middle easterns are inherently impulsive and violent because of their lesser evolved brains.

>tanned german strikes again

I am Iranian, here are my thoughts on Iran and Iranians as immigrants, as well as immigration in general.

First off, an immigrant shall not be allowed to vote, hold office, have more than one child, smuggle their relatives from overseas, or marry outside of their ingroup. These should be set-in-stone requirements for all immigrants, and it is a shame that the majority do not abide by these rules. Full assimilation is also, obviously, required.
On allegiance: an immigrant may be culturally loyal to a nation (i.e. assimilate fully into the culture), but they will never be loyal to the blood of the native population. For this reason, they do not belong in any nation besides the one that their blood is linked to. I don't belong in this nation, but if I were to return to Iran, they will arrest me (or worse) because of my beliefs (I denounce Islam, want nothing to do with it). I admit that my actions are cowardly because I put my security before the purity of the nation I am in.

On Iranian identity, we are not white as many shill. We are distant cousins with Europeans (Indo-Europeans); our skin has a relationship with our position relative to the equator (I am Mediterranean-esque, tan, olive-tier).
We, technically, are the true Aryans, though. That's what Iran literally means.
It is a good nation with rich history that has been ruined by negligence/incompetence (Islam, failed leadership, CIA coups, etc.).

Also, if you are half-breed (mix of Iran-X), you are literally less than garbage for interbreeding with the native population and denying the white children a future. The least you could do in a Western nation is be sympathetic to white plight.
Half-breeds are scum of the Earth, in general. This goes for the other way, as well. I have never, and will never, pursue white women, and white men should be smart enough to continue their bloodline and not mix blood. But nowadays, women are degenerate and disloyal, so.

Fuck Iranian Muslims, RIP victims.

>literally invented civilization
>because of their lesser evolved brains

This; Islam is a symptom of the real problem, i.e. Islam isn't gonna just magically spawn inside of Europe just because.

The only real solution is to heavily restrict mass immigration.

Fuck you. Kys.

The media has been actively scrubbing any mention of his first name being "Ali" and instead keeping using his middle name, "David". It's really fucking disgusting.

Shep is the "respectable" guy at Fox News which basically means he's just a liberal puppet. Guy's a homo on the down low so no surprise there. Note how many liberals like Shepard Smith despite him working for Fox News. That should be a giveaway to stay away.

having no Isis ties is worse; it shows that Muslims can be "radicalized" without ever talking to a member. It means any Muslim in any country could attack.

Do you have aspergers? His motive wasn't Islamic.

People were yelling racial slurs at him and he was yelling back that he was German. The motive is that he was bullied and wanted revenge on society. It's a classic case that happens all the fucking time in your shit country, I don't know how this is so hard for you to comprehend that this wasn't an Islamic inspired attack

>inb4 he screamed allah akbar
>a claim made by someone who didn't actually hear it herself

Oops I thought you were a US poster so I made a reference to mass shootings in your country by mistake. Your comment was so fucking stupid I automatically assumed you were american

>they mentioned Nazi Underground twice and talked about a bunch of Neo-Nazi attacks, that I never heard of, that have happened recently.

Ah yes, those tremendous sources of ultra violent behaviour and mortality; truthfully a tragedy that is worthy of mention.

> sunnis
> shiites
We are the good Muslims, I swear. (-;

How do you know what his motive was?

Do you really trust the German media to tell if you if an Islamic terror attack happened or if he had Islamic terror ties?

Do you remember how it took a week for them to admit that sexual assaults happened at Cologne and that the number was very small compared to what reports and leaks are saying the numbers are now.

Do you remember how they reported tanned German?

How they covered up the Hindu temple bombing?

How they covered up the theater shooting?

How they said it would only be a few thousand refugees and later it grew to over a million?

How they tried to laugh off the idea of ISIS inspiring or being behind the train attack from the refugee last week?
How about the fact that this shooting it took about 10 hours until they could release any information on the suspect, and how they released his name as David S and said he was a German who was against immigration and was possibly a neo-nazi because of his Doc Martin boots? Although he's an Iranian Muslim with the first name Ali?

Weren't the victims all shitskins themselves? JewNews says they were all "Turkish/Arabic speaking"

His parents left Iran during the revolution because they were secular.

Also, it's been said before, but

> Iranian
>whabbist/salafist/al-Qaida/ISIS
> mfw costanza.png

I'm the first to call out muslims but this time it looks like a classic case of "/r9k/ payback"

It's a classic case of cultural enrichment.

BETA UPRISING NOW

>orlando gunman was just closet gay not jihadist
>Paris truck driver just angry not Muslim
>Munich attacker just some crazy guy
At least they can't say only straight white males commit mass murder any more

Yes most of them
PIC
Armela S., Dijamant Zabergja und Sabina S.

Muslims favorite past time is killing other Muslims. 80 Muslims were killed in Afghanistan by other Muslims today