CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG

CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_Crisis#The_events_leading_to_the_Austro-Hungarian_ultimatum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_Crisis#Austro-Hungarian_ultimatum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll have what he's having.

I just saw this at the news, story?

genocidal maniac kills himself to avoid justice

Za zdorovye.

>Croatian general gets deemed a war criminal because of the Bosnian War
>he pulls a Socrates in court because of muh honor

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

SKOLL SKOLL SKOLL SKOLL

kys dumb retard

Santa couldn't keep up with the stress of Christmas and had to an hero

he had like 3 years left of his sentence, he was making a point with that pint

Za dom! He is in the balkan version of valhalla now my friends

What I drank was poison

He had held inside his ass the whole time.

>ywn commit seppuku to protect Croatia's honor

Oh right, the poison.
The poison for Praljak.
The poospm chosen specially to kill Praljak.
Praljak''s poison

That poison?

if he really defended his country against islam I feel bad for him and yurop in general. RIP.

That's not even that bad, seeing as most Croats got off with a slap on the wrist despite attempting to commit a new genocide every few decades throughout the 20th century.

Serbs, on the other hand, got punished HARD, despite the fact that the 90's was pretty much the only time during the 20th century that they ever did anything of the sort, even while every single one of their neighbors was trying to genocide them.

>Croatian offers you a drink
>Croatian offers you a handshake

What was even in that bottle? How did he get a hold of it in prison?

>How did he get a hold of it in prison?
are all Norwegians this sheltered and naive?

I guess it's sheltered and naive to assume basic competence on the part of prisons/guards now. Okay.

He was a war criminal so I woud say - good idea bad timing.

>Serbs, on the other hand, got punished HARD,
Deserved it for starting WWI which led to Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, Tojo, Mao, Israel which led to WWII which led to Korea, Vietnam, which led to Cold War which led to the clusterfuck in the ME today.

This, never trust a s*rb

International Criminal Court is such a farce. Thank G*d we have a law stating that we can use military force to free any US citizen abducted by them. RIP to this Croatian hero.

it is, actually

GLOM :DD

Me too. Got the first of 3 fucking work Christmas parties to attend tonight. Noseberg may as well tie the noose for me as a toast

>Deserved it for starting WWI
Give me a fucking break, how retardedly naive can you possibly be?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_Crisis#The_events_leading_to_the_Austro-Hungarian_ultimatum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_Crisis#Austro-Hungarian_ultimatum (read point number 6)

In case you're too lazy, here are some of the most interesting parts:
>On 13 July, Austrian investigators into the assassination of Franz Ferdinand reported to Count Berchtold that: "There is nothing to prove or even to suppose that the Serbian government is accessory to the inducement for the crime, its preparations, or the furnishing of weapons. On the contrary, there are reasons to believe that this altogether out of the question."
>The First Lord of the Admiralty, Winston Churchill, wrote, "Europe is trembling on the verge of a general war. The Austrian ultimatum to Serbia being the most insolent document of its kind ever devised"
>the British Prime Minister H. H. Asquith wrote: "... the situation is just about as bad as it can possibly be. Austria has sent a bullying and humiliating ultimatum to Serbia, who cannot possibly comply with it, and demanded an answer within forty-eight hours-failing which she will march. This means, almost inevitably, that Russia will come to the scene in defence of Serbia and in defiance of Austria, and if so, it is difficult for Germany and France to refrain from lending a hand to one side or the other..."
>and the military led by Moltke and Falkenhayn, who urged that Germany immediately follow up an Austrian attack on Serbia with a German attack on Russia. Moltke repeatedly stated that 1914 would be the best time for starting a "preventive war" from the German point of view

And, this quote from the German Kaiser's diary isn't on that Wiki page, but it's still very relevant:
>The Kaiser on the ultimatum to Serbia; "A great moral victory for Vienna, but with it, every reason for war disappears..."

In short, WW1 happened because of AUSTRIAN and GERMAN imperialism. They literally started the war. It is especially Austria's fault, who acted like a bunch of utter fucking retards who were seemingly unaware just how tense the situation in Europe was. Even fucking Wilhelm was against war (though a lot of the German command was all for it).

You're arguing with historically illiterate people who almost certainly don't know that Princip and Young Bosnia operated outside the Serbian government structure and there's no solid evidence the Serbian King and PM even knew about the details of their plans, let alone endorsed them.

And that Austria and Serbia almost went to war at least three times in the prior decade, and Austria was looking for any excuse to annex or puppet this tiny annoying neighbor.

This guy got dealt a bad hand.

>serbs started wwI
>implying the Germans and Austrians and Russians weren't looking for an excuse to go to war
The Germans escalated the conflict needlesly

typical clueless, asslicking leaf

RIP in peace in peace sweet prince.

Moar

too good for this world

post them all, I need to update my folder

>Serbs, on the other hand, got punished HARD, despite the fact that the 90's was pretty much the only time during the 20th century that they ever did anything of the sort
>"WHOA WHOA WHOA BRO I WAS JUST HAVING A TASTE OF WHAT GENOCIDING IS LIKE JEEZ BACK THE FUCK OFF?!?!"
>"WHY ARENT CROATS PROSECUTED FOR WW2 IN THIS YUGOSLAV WAR TRIBUNAL??"

Santa really let himself go

Astonishing post